Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

The Secret Services’ Best Kept Secret? The Chevrolet Suburban - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Secret Services’ Best Kept Secret? The Chevrolet Suburban (10280 Views)

Meet Jelani Aliyu, Nigerian Genius Who Designed Chevrolet Volt (Photo) / I Need Help My Chevrolet Optra / Toyota Hiace ("hummer Bus") Or Ford/chevrolet Buses: Which Is Better. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secret Services’ Best Kept Secret? The Chevrolet Suburban by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
Coldplay007:

Sweetheart! grin grin
I must have hit a nerve for you to go all ballistic like this... I was actually joking initially, but with the way you responded, it's definitely the truth.. cool
Broke as$ nigga manages to leave the shores of Nigeria gets a job cleaning floors, he suddenly thinks he has arrived... tongue

grin

Re: The Secret Services’ Best Kept Secret? The Chevrolet Suburban by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
Lifted Suburbans were very popular in the 90's but Man the gas mileage suffered. 6 to 8mpg wasn't unheard of but we were only paying 99 cents per gallon then not the $4 per gallon of today.

Re: The Secret Services’ Best Kept Secret? The Chevrolet Suburban by sultaan(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
A Suburban is not for everyone but for those in need of space and cargo hauler its the perfect truck
Re: The Secret Services’ Best Kept Secret? The Chevrolet Suburban by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
And for those who insist taking the pots and pans with them, the Cadillac is also available.

Re: The Secret Services’ Best Kept Secret? The Chevrolet Suburban by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
Or the venerable Lincoln Navigator.

Re: The Secret Services’ Best Kept Secret? The Chevrolet Suburban by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
I love you people, even with your braggings. I learn things from you. Keep the arguments coming.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Services’ Best Kept Secret? The Chevrolet Suburban by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
Come to think of it, I'v been seeing more and more of this around town grin

With this you can bring the whole household with you on a milk run.

Re: The Secret Services’ Best Kept Secret? The Chevrolet Suburban by sultaan(m): 1:47am On Oct 19, 2014
depend if you plan to stop and give agbero and police N50 at every checkpiont or if you think they should be clearing road for big man
Re: The Secret Services’ Best Kept Secret? The Chevrolet Suburban by oseo1(m): 9:18am On Oct 20, 2014
CityNG:
Come to think of it, I'v been seeing more and more of this around town grin
With this you can bring the whole household with you on a milk run.

I have a customer right now who is trying to decide between the viano and the escalade.
Re: The Secret Services’ Best Kept Secret? The Chevrolet Suburban by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2014
oseo1:

I have a customer right now who is trying to decide between the viano and the escalade.

I'll do the Benz.
Re: The Secret Services’ Best Kept Secret? The Chevrolet Suburban by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
Coldplay007:

CityNG! CityNG! grin
How many times did I call you?
Na 2 of all cars you dey always own....
I remember in an earlier thread you said you owned 2 Dodge challengers now you also owned 2 suburbans....
Na only you they chop all this 'American dream'... grin
Me no dey talk sey big bros dey lie oo.... grin
you must be an interesting woman and fun to be with. are you the one thaat taught ur hubby driving?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Food For Thought Before Buying Naija Used Car / 1999 Toyota Camry (pencil Ligjt) VS 1999 Mercedes-benz C200 (c-class) / Molue Buses Rebranding For A Comeback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.