Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) (112319 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Lovine: 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
Prophet TB Joshua we love you no matter what the haters are saying. When you do good they cry when they thought you did bad they wail
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by balladin: 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ruthnkem:
dats my prophet,who does not love him should go and die.Emmanuel

Wise men still seek Jesus, not men.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by tonididdy(m): 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
balladin:

The guy just got you. He can get men to lift those bags. Did he have to carry them? Abeg, open your eyes.
and what if he did?, arsene wenger still takes train rides to and fro emirates and so also are the big-listed forbes billionare who still prefer to use the cheapest fones or ride wack kars.

Why attack tbj cos he chose to lift some heavyloads himself. An act that will encourage others involved to be inspird
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by paycash: 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
If God be for us own can be against us ? Roman 8:31

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by tonididdy(m): 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
phorget:
. God knows dat dat man in pix is not TBJ... The OP can fool some ppl sometimes but he cant fool all the ppl all the time. A bag of rice should weigh. Up to 50kg and a man of TBJ calliber will not dare put a 150kg of rice on his head...nah die be dat nah!
bebek:
I don't think this guy is TB. My opinion though
even if u use a 3” screen ,just dowload the pic and zoom in the pic.that is pastor tb joshua .
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by diego13: 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
Baba dey work out 24
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by tonididdy(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
[size=48pt]sad[/size]
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by MymothersKeeper(f): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
welldone sir
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by sorom4: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
In religious issues, passion frequently trumps reasons. Refusal to keep mute when a religious charlatan behaves badly makes one an anti-christ, enemy of the church, and accuser of the brethren. This thinking is hinged on a misunderstanding of the Scriptural injunction, "touch not my anointed". This ought not to be. For most of you supporting the evil that these "fake men of God" do, praising them, supporting them even when they must have committed crimes on humanity and still according them with God; you all are ANTI-CHRIST
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by paycash: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
RICHIEBOI1:
SEE Prophet T.B. Joshua Carrying Three Bags Of Rice On His Head (pic)

Wow! this man of God is truly an embodiment of humility.

This event took place during Christmas four years ago .
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Theanonymous9: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
His shirt States "Emmanuel tv" so there's a high probability that he is what the Op says he is...and then again, u don't have to zoom into his face..he is the one naw smiley
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by sorom4: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
tonididdy:
[size=48pt]all you TBJ haters...ogun kill you, in jesus name[/size]
That Ogun, you and TBJ worship, has no power over we, who are God's children
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Lovine: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
In religious issues, passion frequently trumps reasons. Refusal to keep mute when a religious charlatan behaves badly makes one an anti-christ, enemy of the church, and accuser of the brethren. This thinking is hinged on a misunderstanding of the Scriptural injunction, "touch not my anointed". This ought not to be. For most of you supporting the evil that these "fake men of God" do, praising them, supporting them even when they must have committed crimes on humanity and still according them with God; you all are ANTI-CHRIST

If you were God what would you have done to the Prophet?
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Emma8043(m): 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ephemmm:

Though not a member of his church, but this is not a deceit, this picture is TB JOshua personified as opposed to what many are claiming here. I could remember I watched this live during my youth service on emmanueltv some years back.

Though I am not sure whether this programme is still in progress up till date but this scenario happened during the monthly programme being organized by his church for disables and handicaps.

What happened was that some disable from North who came for a monthly programme in Synagogue was trying to carry their gift items, but able people were just passing them bye without rendering any help.

TB Joshua in the midst of the accompanied crowd saw them and walked up straight to them to offer help, but his followers swang into action after they noticed that TB was about to carry the rice on its own head.

He rejected his followers' help and even tell them to put those rice in his head i. e. he personally helped the disables to drop their rice inside the vehicle they brought from their state to the programme. On the said day, all disable received a financial donation that was not less than 50k.

In fact, this scenario and other financial helps his church was rendering then touched me on the said day. But I wonder how people always rush to attack this man whenever he surface online.

If I could remember, he render financial help to a local football club in NIgeria and even give them some bag of rice each when they were being owed like 3 months salary and newspaper carried it: why can't we attack the media house like this as at then?

The irony of it is that some will be here turning themselve to Chief Justice of the Universe, but when it comes to the issue that involves Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo, they will be defending them as if they have seeing them in heaven.

Is TB Joshua even aware of this picture on nairaland or any other social media? I am a christian but all these "religious worshipping" always baffles me. It is high time churches, mosques and religion leaders embrace high level of CSR policy which I admire about this church called synagogue.

Before this building colapse, a friend to a friend of mine working as a driver with Access Bank carried his boss to Synagogue to market TB Joshua and he gave the driver N30,000, an amount that is even greater than his net salary. But who publicise this information which I got directly from the beneficiary? Onazi and one or two players were discovered through Synagogue's team which comprises people of interfaith, can they forget this church?

Even if this man is Satan, who did God authorize to judge him? Christianity is like a earthly marriage which comprises no element of perfection, and no system/organization is 100% perfect.

God bless Nigeria, my beloved country!

And u xpct me to read dis novel dis nite?
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by pembisco(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
Emma8043:
fuctarrd. u already read it. Now vamus

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by mryusuffga(m): 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]please am very sorry to offend anybody if this is true it is stupidity,because he suppose to give people doing the job money if truly he helps the poor.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
Grass Root Pastor... He is the only pastor that can carry 3 bags of rice on his head just the same way Gov. Fayose is the only governor that eats Boli (roasted plantain) and Agbado (roasted corn) with the people. #TeamStomachInfrastructure
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
Firefire:
DECEIT101
Bwahaha... The gullible Christian rats would go crazy after that shouting the man of God is down to earth and serving the people. I think he is down to earth though. But, it is clear this plan of carrying three bags of rice is to deceive people because it is not necessarily required of him.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by yeman2012(m): 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
up t.b Joshua

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Firefire(m): 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
all4naija:

Bwahaha... The gullible Christian rats would go crazy after that shouting the man of God is down to earth and serving the people. I think he is down to earth though. But, it is clear this plan of carrying three bags of rice is to deceive people because it is not necessarily required of him.

Thank you...

Firefire:

Watch out ... They come to you in sheep's clothing

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by neonly: 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
Abeg make u guys leave dis man alone
Agreed he messed things up he trying to redeem he image
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by annie7(m): 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dis is not tb joshua,just a luk alike.dat man in d pic above is a nollywood youruba actor . dat shot was taken frm a youruba movie
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by DaWorshiper(m): 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
ZACHIE:

Na by force to sound educated?
genre ko
specie ni.

olodo rabata
grin
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by neighy(m): 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
Its even Aired on TV... THE MONEY used to take this ish to the T.V Station would buy another TWO CONTAINER OF RICE nd feed more Mouths
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
Emma8043:
bloody scumbag

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by KingTom(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
Code213:

Really? So the person that invented Wheelbarrow is dumb?
Abeg leave matter for mathias!
390 likes chai cheesy

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by ajalaolanr(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
Code213:

This deserves a billion likes

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by mckenneyshirley: 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
Earning money online was never been easy as it has become for me now. I freelance over the internet and earn about 75 bucks an hour. Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. A little effort and
handsome earning dream is just a click away....... www.MoneyKin.Com

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by seedsower(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
It's not the normal size, Emmanuel tv bags of rice comes in smaller bags.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by kobonaire(m): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
Code213:
KingTom:

390 likes chai cheesy
ajalaolanr:

This deserves a billion likes

It must be a NL record ... and is well deserved

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by ahizih(m): 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
Vote TB JOSHUA come 2015, our man for aso rock

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour? / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.