Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,003 members, 7,810,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) (112316 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by M4gunners: 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
crackhouse:
Why take the photograph?
Another good question . Must he show the whole World he is carrying bags of Rice in his head?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by superstar3: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
Nothing special in doing this. afterall, the "Abokis" do this everyday at Mile 12 market to earn their living.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Truthisit: 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
If he likes, let him carry a pyramid of beans on his head. His sincerity before God his is what counts. Who he his in the dark and secret is what God will use to judge him on the last day. All this hypocritical display of humility counts for nothing. Deception!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by tutaboi(m): 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
But how are we sure that what dis young man is carrying on his head is bags o's rice and not bags of OMO detergent
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Emma8043(m): 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Firefire:
DECEIT101
That is first yr first semester course lol guy u funny
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
MadCow1:

It actually isnt..

In fact, this is one of the very very few reasons I like the Man.. His humility during his charity works are really beautiful to behold.. He has always been this way from the very beginning of his ministry. (Atleast from the Videos i have seen on Emmanuel TV)..

Well, humility isn't when you load three bags °ƒ rice on your head when there is a wheelbarrow jst to be clear. If he wants to build his biceps, he should hit ƬђΞ gym. Mind you, I'm nt in anyway against him. I do appreciate his generosity and charity works, bh this is completely unnecessary however interesting it is to behold.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by BENTOSYN: 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
That's not TB Joshua...he's just a look alike...
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Deepfreezer(m): 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
TunjiMsp:
I can see some people are really blind, Op is TB joshua or your uncle @ Iddo market angry, I'm sure TB. Can't lift 5 kg of rice let alone 150kg
that's the man of God tb joshua. I've seen the video as well. reason they carried the bags of rice on the head is because the place inaccessible not even wheel barrow can go there.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by akwarandu(m): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
The truth is that der's no different btw most nigerian pastors, immam and politicans, piont blank
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by experimentist: 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
Code213:

Really? So the person that invented Wheelbarrow is dumb?
Abeg leave matter for mathias!
gringringrin
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Ephemmm: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
Firefire:
DECEIT101

Though not a member of his church, but this is not a deceit, this picture is TB JOshua personified as opposed to what many are claiming here. I could remember I watched this live during my youth service on emmanueltv some years back.

Though I am not sure whether this programme is still in progress up till date but this scenario happened during the monthly programme being organized by his church for disables and handicaps.

What happened was that some disable from North who came for a monthly programme in Synagogue was trying to carry their gift items, but able people were just passing them bye without rendering any help.

TB Joshua in the midst of the accompanied crowd saw them and walked up straight to them to offer help, but his followers swang into action after they noticed that TB was about to carry the rice on its own head.

He rejected his followers' help and even tell them to put those rice in his head i. e. he personally helped the disables to drop their rice inside the vehicle they brought from their state to the programme. On the said day, all disable received a financial donation that was not less than 50k.

In fact, this scenario and other financial helps his church was rendering then touched me on the said day. But I wonder how people always rush to attack this man whenever he surface online.

If I could remember, he render financial help to a local football club in NIgeria and even give them some bag of rice each when they were being owed like 3 months salary and newspaper carried it: why can't we attack the media house like this as at then?

The irony of it is that some will be here turning themselve to Chief Justice of the Universe, but when it comes to the issue that involves Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo, they will be defending them as if they have seeing them in heaven.

Is TB Joshua even aware of this picture on nairaland or any other social media? I am a christian but all these "religious worshipping" always baffles me. It is high time churches, mosques and religion leaders embrace high level of CSR policy which I admire about this church called synagogue.

Before this building colapse, a friend to a friend of mine working as a driver with Access Bank carried his boss to Synagogue to market TB Joshua and he gave the driver N30,000, an amount that is even greater than his net salary. But who publicise this information which I got directly from the beneficiary? Onazi and one or two players were discovered through Synagogue's team which comprises people of interfaith, can they forget this church?

Even if this man is Satan, who did God authorize to judge him? Christianity is like a earthly marriage which comprises no element of perfection, and no system/organization is 100% perfect.

God bless Nigeria, my beloved country!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by jobakademy: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
RICHIEBOI1:
SEE Prophet T.B. Joshua Carrying Three Bags Of Rice On His Head (pic)

Wow! this man of God is truly an embodiment of humility.

just came to realize that actors and comedians are one of the richest people

the guy is just an actor. playing on human sympathy and psychology

keep falling for him and following him. one day you'll be used to pay for sacrifice just like the south africans were

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
cervical spondylosis loading
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Frankoso(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
First is that the person carrying those bags of rice is not tb joshua and again no matter what he tries to do to confuse and convince many,he is a revenous wolf in sheep clothing.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Jesusloveyou: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:
When u give, do not broadcast. Its the way of the world. There are many missions that give but we do not know, because that's how it should be. There are those Churches, that take reliefs to nations through their "jets" yet you won't hear them mention it.
since he don't have jet,he only have emmanuel tv.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by adepiero: 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
undecided

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by paycash: 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
Keep watching Emmanuel TV
Changing live Changing Nation Changing the World.
www.emmanuel.tv

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by paycash: 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
Keep watching Emmanuel TV .

Changing live Changing Nation Changing the World.
www.emmanuel.tv

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Firefire(m): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ephemmm:

Though not a member of his church, but this is not a deceit, this picture is TB JOshua personified as opposed to what many are claiming here. I could remember I watched this live during my youth service on emmanueltv some years back.

Though I am not sure whether this programme is still in progress up till date but this scenario happened during the monthly programme being organized by his church for disables and handicaps.

What happened was that some disable from North who came for a monthly programme in Synagogue was trying to carry their gift items, but able people were just passing them bye without rendering any help.

TB Joshua in the midst of the accompanied crowd saw them and walked up straight to them to offer help, but his followers swang into action after they noticed that TB was about to carry the rice on its own head.

He rejected his followers' help and even tell them to put those rice in his head i. e. he personally helped the disables to drop their rice inside the vehicle they brought from their state to the programme. On the said day, all disable received a financial donation that was not less than 50k.

In fact, this scenario and other financial helps his church was rendering then touched me on the said day. But I wonder how people always rush to attack this man whenever he surface online.

If I could remember, he render financial help to a local football club in NIgeria and even give them some bag of rice each when they were being owed like 3 months salary and newspaper carried it: why can't we attack the media house like this as at then?

The irony of it is that some will be here turning themselve to Chief Justice of the Universe, but when it comes to the issue that involves Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo, they will be defending them as if they have seeing them in heaven.

Is TB Joshua even aware of this picture on nairaland or any other social media? I am a christian but all these "religious worshipping" always baffles me. It is high time churches, mosques and religion leaders embrace high level of CSR policy which I admire about this church called synagogue.

Before this building colapse, a friend to a friend of mine working as a driver with Access Bank carried his boss to Synagogue to market TB Joshua and he gave the driver N30,000, an amount that is even greater than his net salary. But who publicise this information which I got directly from the beneficiary? Onazi and one or two players were discovered through Synagogue's team which comprises people of interfaith, can they forget this church?

Even if this man is Satan, who did God authorize to judge him? Christianity is like a earthly marriage which comprises no element of perfection, and no system/organization is 100% perfect.

God bless Nigeria, my beloved country!

I congratulate him and his

However,

Watch out ... They come to you in sheep's clothing
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
That's TB Joshua...I watched that on Emmanuel TV, The road is not motorable and its a densely populated area of poor people so all the Emmanuel TV crew and TBJ was offloading the rice and giving them out to the villagers.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Firefire(m): 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
Frankoso:
First is that the person carrying those bags of rice is not tb joshua and again no matter what he tries to do to confuse and convince many,he is a revenous wolf in sheep clothing.

Thanks!
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
thunderrider:
How can a person of his genre carry 3 bags?
@the bolded. Abeg na r&b abi na hip hop? I'm interested.
thunderrider:
How can a person of his genre carry 3 bags?
@the bolded. Abeg na r&b abi na hip hop? I'm interested.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Ruthnkem(f): 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
dats my prophet,who does not love him should go and die.Emmanuel
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by tohshine(m): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
Really I don't think that possible# scare pranks grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by dbaptist1(m): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
150 kg, guy u don try Cary 1bag of rice before talkless of 2 then 3.
Nothing concern me with the man but @poster
Yeye dey smell here ooooo
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
Humility

Pre-order ur goods from USA https://www.nairaland.com/1885519/pre-order-goods-usa-ebay-amazon/3, No hidden charges!!! PIN (7F4240F8)
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
ChimaAdeoye:

Pastor TB Joshua is a true man of God.
No matter the amount of blasphemy against his service to the poor, God will continue to bless him for his selflessness
why did u forget so soon....the controversial collapsed story building involving 115+ innocent lifes most which are South African. If u do the maths correctly, u will see that he was only trying to buy peoples favour.

my Advice... MOG should focus more on how to defend himself in the current court proceedings rather than seeking cheat public pardon,...... my 10 kobogringringrin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
The problem with us humans (whether White or Black, Christians or Muslims) is that when we can't or don't av d ability, capacity to do good or help a fellow human or the society we criticize, judge and say bad things to those who are doing all we can't. The person that said "no wheelbarrow" you are right, there is wheelbarrow, trucks and even tractors to carry the bags of rice buh because of ur negative mindset, you and ur 300+ likes couldn't see the message in what T.B Joshua is passing when he carried those bags of rice. Its not just about giving the needy money and food buh making them feel loved and special, bringing urself down so that the needy can approach u. Stop the hating and make an impact to the world just as T.B Joshua and many other are doing. God will always and keep on blessing this man whether you people like it or not. #Gbam!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by paycash: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
Kessyy2k4:
why did u forget so soon....the controversial collapsed story building involving 115+ innocent lifes most which are South African. If u do the maths correctly, u will see that he was only trying to buy peoples favour.

my Advice... MOG should focus more on how to defend himself in the current court proceedings rather than seeking cheat public pardon,...... my 10 kobogringringrin

You don't known scriptures start reading today on you will see God's manifestation if this prophet is real or not .
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by balladin: 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
RICHIEBOI1:
SEE Prophet T.B. Joshua Carrying Three Bags Of Rice On His Head (pic)

Wow! this man of God is truly an embodiment of humility.
The guy just got you. He can get men to lift those bags. Did he have to carry them? Abeg, open your eyes.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by balladin: 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
Stelvin101:
The problem with us humans (whether White or Black, Christians or Muslims) is that when we can't or don't av d ability, capacity to do good or help a fellow human or the society we criticize, judge and say bad things to those who are doing all we can't. The person that said "no wheelbarrow" you are right, there is wheelbarrow, trucks and even tractors to carry the bags of rice buh because of ur negative mindset, you and ur 300+ likes couldn't see the message in what T.B Joshua is passing when he carried those bags of rice. Its not just about giving the needy money and food buh making them feel loved and special, bringing urself down so that the needy can approach u. Stop the hating and make an impact to the world just as T.B Joshua and many other are doing. God will always and keep on blessing this man whether you people like it or not. #Gbam!
Impact ko, Man of god ni. Abeg park well.
Re: TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) by tonididdy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
dbaptist1:
150 kg, guy u don try Cary 1bag of rice before talkless of 2 then 3.
Nothing concern me with the man but @poster
Yeye dey smell here ooooo
dude each bag of emmanuel rice don't weigh.50kg, its about 25kg or 30

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour? / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.