Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Breaking News: Lagos Passenger Quarantined In Spain Suspected of Ebola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Lagos Passenger Quarantined In Spain Suspected of Ebola (982 Views)

Nigerian Quarantined In Hong Kong Over Ebola / Nigeria Rated 8th Most Corrupt Nation- PM NEWS, Lagos / Breaking News - Lagos,abuja To Enjoy 16-24hrs Of Power Supply - Committee On Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Lagos Passenger Quarantined In Spain Suspected of Ebola by Litmus: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
Just to warn, caught news, as I was passing an electronics store, that a person from Lagos Nigeria exhibited symptoms associated with Ebola aboard a French aeroplane. The plane landed in Spain and the Spanish authorities catered off the suspect and guaranteed him in a Spanish hospital.

I don't trust France. Nigeria should watch that country....
Re: Breaking News: Lagos Passenger Quarantined In Spain Suspected of Ebola by soma042(m): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
Litmus:
Just to warn, caught news as i was passing an electronics store of a person -looks like they said on the news that he or she was from Lagos Nigeria and that the person had been catered off to be guaranteed for suspected Ebola.

I don't trust France. Nigeria should watch that country....

Lol omo see grammertical concord
Re: Breaking News: Lagos Passenger Quarantined In Spain Suspected of Ebola by Litmus: 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
Forgive the errors all ...in a rush these days
Re: Breaking News: Lagos Passenger Quarantined In Spain Suspected of Ebola by Litmus: 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
The important thing here is for the authorities in Nigeria to get on top of this quickly. They have to find out the name of the passenger, his nationality, immediate contacts and so on, with a view to acting decisively if tests prove positive in France.
Re: Breaking News: Lagos Passenger Quarantined In Spain Suspected of Ebola by desgiezd(m): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
Litmus:
The important thing here is for the authorities in Nigeria to get on top of this quickly. They have to find out the name of the passenger, his nationality, and contacts, and so on, with a view to acting decisively if tests prove positive in France.

I agree with you. Though Nigeria is presently Ebola free but it is not yet uhuru!
Re: Breaking News: Lagos Passenger Quarantined In Spain Suspected of Ebola by aieromon(m): 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
soma042:

Lol omo see grammertical concord

You no holy pass God. The OP has made the necessary correction, I suggest you do the same.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Lagos Passenger Quarantined In Spain Suspected of Ebola by Litmus: 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
Also, by identifying this man, the Nigerian authorities will be able to determine the truth of the matter by contacting his relations and friends. We’ll be able to determine, by the condition of these people, if there’s anything to worry about beforehand. If the man quarantined- apparently in Madrid- does turn out to have Ebola but his relatives and associates in Nigeria do not, and he had no contact with the Index case in Nigeria or he did not travel to the affected nations in West Africa, then we know we’re looking at a possible case of economic sabotage by some powers in Europe.
Re: Breaking News: Lagos Passenger Quarantined In Spain Suspected of Ebola by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2014
Not again!
Re: Breaking News: Lagos Passenger Quarantined In Spain Suspected of Ebola by Litmus: 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
The reason I mentioned economic sabotage is that the news suggests the Spanish authorities let the other passengers go. Would they do this if they actually suspected the Nigerian of Ebola?

They may have pretended the entire time in order to keep Nigeria associated with Ebola in the public imagination.

(1) (Reply)

Former Niger Delta Minister Orubebe’s Hired Crowd Turns Against Him / International Criminal Court To Prosecute Ihejirika And Ali Modu Sherriff / Chicken Republic Diss Nigerian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.