Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Is This The ''biggest'' Lie In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The ''biggest'' Lie In Nigeria? (901 Views)

Another Lie In Apostle Johnson Suleman 2015 Prophesy / Sanusi's Letter Is The Biggest Lie In Nigerian History / Reno Omokri, Others To Be Fired Over Lie In Jonathan's Independence Speech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The ''biggest'' Lie In Nigeria? by Ejiamatu1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
The young shall grow is arguably a universal statement/fact. Whether the same can be said about 'WE ARE LEADERS OF TOMORROW' is what I want to find out especially as it regards Nigeria. From primary school I was taught/forced to believe so, that one day we (young generation) will lead the country. Decades after that pronouncement, I still see/hear the same names rulling/aspiring to rule the country at various levels. Is it that tomorrow is yet to come or that they LIED too us? In fact I'm more worried considering the fact that it's the so-called future leaders that drum support for these 'old cargos'. Soon Nigeria will be an epitome of a 'left behind country' if we don't stop this trend. The world is advancing geometrically in all fronts and we need a sound mind devoid of sectional/ethnic and political bias to lead us. I'm sincerly tired of hearing certain names all the time (some military men walking in civilian cloaks). If they they don't know their time is up, fellow Nigerians we need to remind them and stop them when necessary because we have no other country. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Is This The ''biggest'' Lie In Nigeria? by 1stola1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
Naija my con3

voting is still on.
Re: Is This The ''biggest'' Lie In Nigeria? by 2cato: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
Interesting write up. Mos of the adjectives used qualifies the APC foot soldiers on nairaland who have been drumming unecessary support for the old cargoes.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The ''biggest'' Lie In Nigeria? by ikanason(m): 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Is This The ''biggest'' Lie In Nigeria? by Edwinmason(m): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
Buhari=73 years
Atiku=70 years perhaps they are young and stil growing

1 Like

Re: Is This The ''biggest'' Lie In Nigeria? by alhajimikehell(m): 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
Nigerians just dont know wat they want....people like u were the first to tel young bloods like 9ice,elliot,genevieve dat politics aint nollywood..

ok dont get me wrong am not saying politics is nollywood but na small small chicken day get feather na...with the introduction of these young lads other young laywer out there too will be inspired to venture into politic(even if thay gun be puppets)
Re: Is This The ''biggest'' Lie In Nigeria? by horpe132(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
Edwinmason:
Buhari=73 years
Atiku=70 years perhaps they are young and stil growing

-
-Pls how old is GEJ / David Mark / Tambuwa & co ?
-
-
Instead Of Us To Fight A Collective War Against A Common Enemy.........------------.....We're there supporting the "enemy" and fooling around !

-
-
-
-
Its a pitty !
Re: Is This The ''biggest'' Lie In Nigeria? by Ejiamatu1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
What is more pitiable is the fact the we think that everything ia about PDP and APC! These are parties without any ideology, characterised by baseless and shameful cross-carpetings. The earlier we free ourselves from this ethnic bondage and selfish political partisanship the better for us!!

(1) (Reply)

2015 Elections!!!!!! / Alex Otti Dumps PDP For APGA... / Military Reclaimed Mubi" Its A Lie, Boko Haram Capture 2 Towns Today In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.