Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment (71810 Views)

Nnpc/exxonmobil Invitation For Aptitude And Skill Test For Apprentice Program / Nnpc, Exxonmobil, Total, Chevron, Schlumberger Test Materials / Vacancy... Baker Hughes Is Recruiting OND Graduates.. Apply Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by jamanuka: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
Learnt you guys have been shortlisted and invited for a test...I wish you all luck
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by osram(m): 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
My ND result aint out yet n i was invited @ uyo pls wat do i do
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by tboibamz: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
Anyone has an idea if o level printout is accepted
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by nigger009(m): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
luckshine007:
Yeses me too but my is at uyo on the 29th this month
me too, in Uyo.
Thanks be to God Almighty
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by deewon56: 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
nigger009:

me too, in Uyo.
ar u polythecnic student n wat year?
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by nigger009(m): 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
deewon56:
ar u polythecnic student n wat year?
2012, yep
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by Dgreatcharley(m): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
Thank God i was shortlisted,my venue is V I,but my problem is how to get my polytechnic admission letter.i will need contact of those whose venue fall in the same bracket wit mine.(08067193877)
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by deleib(m): 6:48am On Nov 26, 2014
I've also been invited for the test. They said i should come along with the original copies of the following documents:

SSCE results, OND results, Admission letter, recent passport photograph, valid means of identification.

But my wori is the OND result. Though i've sn the result but i cn't get it b4 our convocation on december 5th. I'm reali cnfusd. Cn i go 4 the exam. I'm with the last semesta course form, admission leta, the skul fis receipt and the rest except the result. I'm to go for the exam on 30th. U guys shd advice me, pls!
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by OMA4U(m): 8:20am On Nov 26, 2014
deleib:
I've also been invited for the test. They said i should come along with the original copies of the following documents:

SSCE results, OND results, Admission letter, recent passport photograph, valid means of identification.

But my wori is the OND result. Though i've sn the result but i cn't get it b4 our convocation on november 5th. I'm reali cnfusd. Cn i go 4 the exam. I'm with the last semesta course form, admission leta, the skul fis receipt and the rest except the result. I'm to go for the exam on 30th. U guys shd advice me, pls!

I have also been shortlisted. Do you have any means of identification? I have none for now, please how do I get one?
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by buoye1(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2014
I hope dis isn?t a scam,why on sunday?
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by deleib(m): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
OMA4U:

I have also been shortlisted. Do you have any means of identification? I have none for now, please how do I get one?
i have a voter's card. Do u have ur voter's card with u? U cn use it. My own wori is d OND result. I dnt have it yet. I dnt tink i'll go. U can also use ur skul ID card or u cn go nd register for d on-going e-national iD card. They will issue u sth 2 present there.
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by deleib(m): 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
Dgreatcharley:
Thank God i was shortlisted,my venue is V I,but my problem is how to get my polytechnic admission letter.i will need contact of those whose venue fall in the same bracket wit mine.(08067193877)
mine 2 is in VI bt i stay in Ibadan. 08106532532-that's ma digit.
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by OMA4U(m): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
deleib:
i have a voter's card. Do u have ur voter's card with u? U cn use it. My own wori is d OND result. I dnt have it yet. I dnt tink i'll go. U can also use ur skul ID card or u cn go nd register for d on-going e-national iD card. They will issue u sth 2 present there.

Okay. Thanks, deleib. The result is another thing. They said OND cert / statement of result and none is ready for now. I don't even know what to do.
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by nigger009(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
can I use just my o level result print out or must it be the main one?
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by Enosa1(m): 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
don't know if I can apply for extension of date. can't make it by the said 30th.
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by osram(m): 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
Enosa1:
don't know if I can apply for extension of date. can't make it by the said 30th.
oppurtunity comes but once bro
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by deleib(m): 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
Why are they asking for the OND results when they know that some peole will finish there OND in December! What kind of strategy is that?
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by Toffy200: 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
pls ooo..what can we study for the test.....cos am confused......
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by OMA4U(m): 12:08am On Nov 27, 2014
deleib:
Why are they asking for the OND results when they know that some peole will finish there OND in December! What kind of strategy is that?

Yes, that's it! People who finished this year might not have seen their last results. And they are asking for Statement of result. I tire joor
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by luckshine007: 1:27am On Nov 27, 2014
nigger009:

me too, in Uyo.
What is ur location? Drop ur contact so we talk, because I av nt been to uyo b4
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by HEADYWORLD: 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
I sent them a mail ... today n they replied that u can come with ur print out slip of ur O LEVEL result
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by nigger009(m): 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
HEADYWORLD:
I sent them a mail ... today n they replied that u can come with ur print out slip of ur O LEVEL result
I thank u immensely for sharing this info. I have been asking them dis question but they do not reply. Success to all of us.
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by deleib(m): 8:06am On Nov 28, 2014
I also sent them a mail concerning the OND results that r nt ready yet. They replied and said someone can come with the previous semester result and an evidence that you have written the final exam and that the result is been processed. So gudluck!
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by deleib(m): 8:08am On Nov 28, 2014
OMA4U:

Yes, that's it! People who finished this year might not have seen their last results. And they are asking for Statement of result. I tire joor
I also sent them a mail concerning the OND results that r nt ready yet. They replied and said someone can come with the previous semester result and an evidence that you have written the final exam and that the result is been processed. So gudluck!
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by OMA4U(m): 8:20am On Nov 28, 2014
deleib:

Good! I hope you're still going?
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by deleib(m): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2014
OMA4U:

angry
OMA4U:

I dn't tink so. The result isn't with me and i nid 2 process it, i mean the previous semester result. I had applied for the extention of date for my test but they said the test remains as it is.
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by OMA4U(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
deleib:
angryI dn't tink so. The result isn't with me and i nid 2 process it, i mean the previous semester result. I had applied for the extention of date for my test but they said the test remains as it is.

I tried to get the voter's card today, but my name was nowhere to be found and I have lost the temporary card. I also want to use the National ID card, but I only have the online bar code. I'm just perplexed.
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by deleib(m): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
OMA4U:

I tried to get the voter's card today, but my name was nowhere to be found and I have lost the temporary card. I also want to use the National ID card, but I only have the online bar code. I'm just perplexed.
dn't u have anoda means of identification like ur skul I.D card? Where r u staying? Where r u to take d test? If it's nt far nd u have all oda neccessary documents except the I.D CARD, u can go 4 d exam. Dn't miss d chance oh!
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by HEADYWORLD: 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
I have all the requirements ready, I just pray I excel in the test n shortlisted for the apprenticeship.... to those who are doing their exam tomorrow please tell us ur experience after d exam... #SHALOM...... #team V.I
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by Enosa1(m): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
cry
deleib:
angryI dn't tink so. The result isn't with me and i nid 2 process it, i mean the previous semester result. I had applied for the extention of date for my test but they said the test remains as it is.
oh too bad! that also my case here. I wonder why they refuse to extend angry
deleib:
oh too bad! that also my case here. I wonder why they refuse to extend
Re: Nnpc/Exxonmobil 2014 OND Graduates Recruitment by Enosa1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
any1 going from Benin?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Scam / Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs / The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.