Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,768 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:28 PM

2015 Elections: Will you be able to tell posterity who you casted your vote for? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Elections: Will you be able to tell posterity who you casted your vote for? (558 Views)

Buhari's Promises In Pictures, For Posterity. / BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow / INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Elections: Will you be able to tell posterity who you casted your vote for? by nenergy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
Abraham Lincoln didn't quit and apparently so hasn't Mr. M. Buhari. His story is almost becoming an inspiration.

If only there weren't these tribal/religious difference we might really see things clearly.

I am non-partisan because neither the PDP nor APC have clean hands. Besides, Nigerian political parties are mere platforms (for leadership aspirants) bereft of ideologies.

For me i will VOTE that man (regardless his party) who knows his powers and isn't afraid to use it. That man who isn't afraid or indebted to anyone or group. That man who doesn't benefit from the status quo.

Election is coming, and the lies have began. Nigerians, your future is in your hands. Will you be able to tell posterity who you casted your vote for?

#Nigeria2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Elections: Will you be able to tell posterity who you casted your vote for? by Civory(m): 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
True talk!!!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Will you be able to tell posterity who you casted your vote for? by size38: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
Good write up. Well, I don't need posterity to tell u who I will be voting come 2015. I will say it right on NL. It is Buhari. This is because, apart from GEJ failing against all expectations, PDP as a political party has failed us more. 15yrs down our democratic experiment, Nigeria one of the biggest oil exporting nations can't even give us ordinary electricity that most smaller country enjoys around d world. Nigeria spends billions of Dollars importing petroleum products. Something we have beneath our soil. Too pathetic. My future cannot be tired down by these groups of visionless people.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Will you be able to tell posterity who you casted your vote for? by nenergy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
size38:
My future cannot be tired down by these groups of visionless people.

Amen!!!! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: House Of Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Attends APC Meeting / Uduaghan @ 60 / Why Do Black People Hate Black People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.