Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

Messi's Face Appears In Shadow (pictures) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi's Face Appears In Shadow (pictures) (2087 Views)

Brazil Appears To Have Settled On A Scapegoat / Siasia Appears At Keshi's Unveiling / Cat Appears In Ijebu-ode Stadium (during Swiss Vs. Italy Game) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi's Face Appears In Shadow (pictures) by Abimloaded(m): 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
An outline with a strong resemblance to the Barcelona
and Argentina star has been captured on camera

Lionel Messi is used to
leaving defenders chasing
shadows but the Barcelona
star has now emerged
somewhat spookily in the
silhouette of a woman.
Conz Preti, the editor of Spain's version of the Daily
Buzz Feed, posed for a picture in front of a wall in
the sunshine, but was surprised to see what looked
like an outline of Messi's face staring back at her in
the photograph.
Can you see a resemblance between the silhouette
and Messi's features? Check out the photo below...

source :- http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/5189652

Re: Messi's Face Appears In Shadow (pictures) by dominique(f): 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
What can't Photoshop do these days? Only a wind blown hair will look like that in a shadow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi's Face Appears In Shadow (pictures) by echobee(f): 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
Na wa oooo. Messi don become angel sad
Re: Messi's Face Appears In Shadow (pictures) by cephaswizzy(m): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
I wasn't expecting this.
Re: Messi's Face Appears In Shadow (pictures) by akinsadeez(m): 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
But the shadow doesn't resemble messi at all. All I can see is just plain shadow
Re: Messi's Face Appears In Shadow (pictures) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
na so e deh start. Very soon them go open Church deh worship Messi. Mtchwwwwww
Re: Messi's Face Appears In Shadow (pictures) by hayzed2: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
This shadow does not look like messi resemblance at all, the op must be under the influence of alcohol while posting this #justsaying
Re: Messi's Face Appears In Shadow (pictures) by YungwizzzyChina: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
wow exact copy of messi!!!
Re: Messi's Face Appears In Shadow (pictures) by Abimloaded(m): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
akinsadeez:
But the shadow doesn't resemble messi at all. All I can see is just plain shadow

Vitamin A deficiency!
Re: Messi's Face Appears In Shadow (pictures) by Abimloaded(m): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
hayzed2:
This shadow does not look like messi resemblance at all, the op must be under the influence of alcohol while posting this #justsaying

I'm sure you are on a high weed while posting this.... Face the source not me!!!
Re: Messi's Face Appears In Shadow (pictures) by Abimloaded(m): 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
missberrypop5:
na so e deh start. Very soon them go open Church deh worship Messi. Mtchwwwwww

I smell Jealousy here from a Cr7 fan
Re: Messi's Face Appears In Shadow (pictures) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
If i say i see anything my name is not kaycee.
Re: Messi's Face Appears In Shadow (pictures) by hayzed2: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
Abimloaded:

I'm sure you are on a high weed while posting this.... Face the source not me!!!

Needless to say but i still stand by my words, you must be a clown for putting that pics up there

1 Like

Re: Messi's Face Appears In Shadow (pictures) by hayzed2: 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
Abimloaded:

Don't you have a sense of responsibility to make a viable judgement before creating a topic or must you show your aggression on me because i'm not been deceived by this cook-up story.... If you can't withstand people's views and comment, then don't create a scene here again.
Re: Messi's Face Appears In Shadow (pictures) by Abimloaded(m): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
hayzed2:

Don't you have a sense of responsibility to make a viable judgement before creating a topic or must you show your aggression on me because i'm not been deceived by this cook-up story.... If you can't withstand people's views and comment, then don't create a scene here again.

creating a topic doesn't mean I will have to keep silence while I watch some people abusing my integrity.
Re: Messi's Face Appears In Shadow (pictures) by Abimloaded(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
hayzed2:

Needless to say but i still stand on my words, you must be a clown for putting that pics up there

Check the source. at least I pasted the link to the source up there. Why not mail Goal . com a d complain to them rather than facing me .. bro, I'm busy.
Re: Messi's Face Appears In Shadow (pictures) by akinsadeez(m): 12:28am On Oct 17, 2014
Abimloaded:

creating a topic doesn't mean I will have to keep silence while I watch some people abusing my integrity.

Integrity? get out of here! Now you can see that I am not the only one who has vitamin A deficiency. So the fact that you created a topic means we must all swallow d shiitz dat u posted hook, line and sinker. Must you just copy news from other sites blindly?. The shadow there doesn't in any way look like messi and attacking us will not change that!

1 Like

Re: Messi's Face Appears In Shadow (pictures) by Abimloaded(m): 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
akinsadeez:

Integrity? get out of here! Now you can see that I am not the only one who has vitamin A deficiency. So the fact that you created a topic means we must all swallow d shiitz dat u posted hook, line and sinker. Must you just copy news from other sites blindly?. The shadow there doesn't in any way look like messi and attacking us will not change that!

sorry, Its not that I don't really have your time but I just find it useless wasting my worthwhile time on worthless issues. Bye.

(1) (Reply)

Wolanski, Lady Who Obstructed UCL Final Match In Madrid Confesses / Rahiu Ibrahim Or Lukman Haruna / Sites To Watch Premier Leagues Matches On Line.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.