Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones (3520 Views)

Aaaaawww! You Won't Like These President-elect GMB Pics(photos) / Mr Ibu Mocks Gmb(pics) / Nairalanders Who Got More Swagger GEJ Or GMB Pics*** Full Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
Congratulations the People's General. Our next Commander-in-Chief! Our Next President! Our man to clean Nigeria of the mess it has become!!! Go Go Go! The People's General. We salute you, sir!

10 Likes

Re: Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
The victory is yours sir! Go defeat the man fisher man zoo keeper from Otueke! Go Sir! We are solidly behind you!

-CramJones

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones by patwilly(m): 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
sai Buhari!

11 Likes

Re: Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones by seankafor(m): 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
...taps o p....Wake up from ur dream its day time

1 Like

Re: Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones by malele(m): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
I thought this crazy jones dey PDP, why is he dis gracing PDP here.
Traitor
Re: Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
chai people go get migraine today
Re: Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones by topsyking: 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
cramjones:
The victory is yours sir! Go defeat the man fisher man zoo keeper from Otueke! Go Sir! We are solidly behind you!

-CramJones
wat a clue...the third in the pics, looking as if he is not involve is cramjones
Re: Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones by 1stola1(m): 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hmn!
Naija needs change....
Voting is still on.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones by lekkie073(m): 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
#vote buhari vote sharia

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
[size=28pt]SAI BUHARI!!!!!!! THE MAN TO CLEAR THE ROT IN NIGERIA-----SAI DA GENERAL...VOTE VOTE VOTE THE PEOPLE'S GENERAL!!!![/size]

9 Likes

Re: Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones by gen2briz(m): 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
Sai GMB

The change is here

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
[size=28pt]If you support a NEW NIGERIA...Hit the Reply button and type in: SAI BUHARI!!!![/size]

9 Likes

Re: Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones by Gorillaunit: 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
So una still never wake up from this dream?
Re: Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
Please STOP giving me false hope... I know I will weep again cry cry cry cry cry cry cry, let me just try once moresad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones by Tonylyte(m): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
Crime-jones u need a carpenter to repair your brain, honestly.
u re seriously suffering from delusional syndrome.
Re: Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones by Tonylyte(m): 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
Firefire:
Please STOP giving me false hope... I know I will weep again cry cry cry cry cry cry cry, let me just try once moresad

Lol, they are deceiving the poor dude. Buhari supporters are not seers of reality.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tonylyte:

Lol, they are deceiving the poor dude. Buhari supporters are not seers of reality.

cheesy Many are called but few are choosen... GMB lost OUT since 1999!
Re: Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Chinazaekperem6:

Tony be very very careful.

The whole of your generation- born and unborn cannot achieve a 10th of what General Buhari has achieved.

He will be your President come 2015. Accept it

Preliminary polls show that GMB is very very popular, leading Jonathan already in online polls. We thought more Jonathanians were online, but it seems the tide is turning. meanwhile, most of those people in North that know nothing about the internet are waiting to cast their votes enmass for the general. The Yorruba are simply tired of Jonathan, and even the PDP Yoruba states would be won by APC in the presidential election. The fact that most people in the east support the man from Otueke does not mean that the East is the majority.

GMB will win fair and square! Even the internatinoal community has rejected Jonathan.

-CramJones

5 Likes

Re: Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones by kennyjubris: 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
Boko in action. Buhari is a natural failure

1 Like

Re: Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
kennyjubris:
Boko in action. Buhari is a natural failure

Cheap propaganda!

-CramJones

6 Likes

Re: Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones by gebest: 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
In Gordons voice HALLELUIAH!

1 Like

Re: Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones by Tonylyte(m): 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
Chinazaekperem6:

Tony be very very careful.

The whole of your generation- born and unborn cannot achieve a 10th of what General Buhari has achieved.

He will be your President come 2015. Accept it
Buhari can never rule me in his biggest dreams, this i can put my life in it. You are a fool to say my generation can never achieve what the cattle rearer have achieved...yea, they will never achieve been a tyrant like buhari, losing election 3 times, crying like a baby after losing election, been part of the worst govt ever since nigeria was ''made''....the list goes on...that can never be the ambition of my generation yet unborn....get the hell of y'all seats, y'all buhari(loser) supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones by dammytosh: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
Amechi can dance.

EVery other event is not of importance. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones by Tonylyte(m): 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
Firefire:

cheesy Many are called but few are choosen... GMB lost OUT since 1999!
He has been losing even before genesis was made. His destiny is ''getting defeated at the poll'' lol.
Re: Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
Sai Buhari....
JonaohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhTAN grin

1 Like

Re: Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
Chinazaekperem6:

?? Chosen ??

We need General Buhari to win next year because the Nigerian educational system needs urgent restructuring.

You should support him for your own sake.

How many more blood of innocent Nigerians does he need to become Nigeria President

Fear God!

1 Like

Re: Congratulations GMB: (pics Of PDP/APC Saluting Our Next President) - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tonylyte:

Buhari can never rule me in his biggest dreams, this i can put my life in it. You are a fool to say my generation can never achieve what the cattle rearer have achieved...yea, they will never achieve been a tyrant like buhari, losing election 3 times, crying like a baby after losing election, been part of the worst govt ever since nigeria was ''made''....the list goes on...that can never be the ambition of my generation yet unborn....get the hell of y'all seats, y'all buhari(loser) supporters.

Hopefully we will read of your sucidal news when GMB wins.

Live with it! And Bugger off this thread!

-CramJones

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Generates N6bn monthly / Desperation! Tinubu's Inlaw Contest In Two States (Pics) / Pigeon Caught Flying Drugs Into Prison (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.