Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,063 members, 7,953,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs (5840 Views)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates His Birthday, See What He Posted On Facebook / Nigerian AirForce Plane Crashes In Yola, Adamawa State - Sahara Reporters / PHOTO NEWS: Picture Of Three Year Old Girl With Brea*st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by publicenemy(m): 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
An advertisement showing a woman’s bare breasts has reportedly caused more than 500 accidents in one day in a poorly-thought out PR campaign.

The photograph showing a woman cupping her breasts with a thin blue strip across the nipples was posted on the side of 30 vans in Moscow, Russia.

The advert simply read: ‘They attract’.

But as the vans drove around streets in the city, cars started colliding with one another in their wake. It is thought 517 accidents happened in total.

Ildar Yuriev, 35, was one of the motorists affected.

He said: ‘I was on my way to a business meeting when I saw this truck with a huge photo of breasts on its side go by. Then I was hit by the car behind who said he had been distracted by the truck.
(Picture: google maps)(Picture: google maps)

‘It made me late and left my car in the garage and although I am insured I am still out of pocket.’

Sarafan Advertising Agency, the company that organised the sign, said it would pay compensation to all those who crashed.

A spokesman said: ‘We are planning to bring a new advertising format onto the market, encouraging companies to place their ads on the sides of trucks, as we thought this would be a good alternative to putting them on the sides of public transport.

‘We wanted to draw attention to this new format with this campaign.

‘In all cases of accidents, the car owners will receive compensation costs from us that aren’t covered by their insurance.’

Not really an apology though is it?

1 Like

Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by Elkewwty(f): 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
Bosom killing men since time immemorial

LMAO..

7 Likes

Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by tubolancer(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
I crashed my car!
Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
4keen Funny
Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by RockMaxi: 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2014

If research were to be carried out, 90% of those that crashed their car are fond of secretly looking at **** grin grin cool
Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by kokoA(m): 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
Well, there are something you can't control no matter how hard you try.
Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by philantoxx(m): 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
adonbilivit
Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by darisgod(m): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hahahaha
Bosom killing men since the days of "I don't know sef". grin shocked
Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
WTF am i doing with a gal with a tiny groundnut things that look like boil undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by niyiduke01(m): 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
..........very ridiculous to menfolk....what about if an unclad gal walked across da street......na national disaster....oyinbo go juuuuu.

4 Likes

Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
hehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by echobee(f): 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
Awon o ni wo ku wo sad

1 Like

Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by cirmuell(m): 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hehehe...gringringrin
Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by cirmuell(m): 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
echobee:
Awon o ni wo ku wo sad
u say? undecided
Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by chinwike2(m): 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
It happens sometimes. Newton's Laws of motion
Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by lonelydora: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
Songs Of Solomon in the bible comes to mind.
Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by egift(m): 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
Where is the picture from the crash?

1 Like

Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
Am tellin u grin grin
RockMaxi:

If research were to be carried out, 90% of those that crashed their car are fond of secretly looking at **** grin grin cool
Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
Or udonbliv it abi ? angryangry
egift:

1 Like

Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by acenazt: 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
woooh men them boby nice ohh them resemble Abigail on seff if i get this one tonight na heaven straight. choi how man no go crash?
Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by acenazt: 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
woooh men them boby nice ohh. get this one tonight na heaven straight. choi how man no go crash?
Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by kay29000(m): 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
Sex sells. If God didn't make men naturally feel a sexu.al urge at the sight of a naked woman, maybe women would be Chasing men around to have sex with them and get them pregnant.

By the way, why is brea.st censored to bosom? This article looks so unprofessional cos of the censor. I can't even imagine how funny it would be if CNN was to quote a statement from Nairaland and in that statement there is bosom in place of brea.st. It's just kinda childish. What is inappropriate in the word "brea.st?"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
shocked shocked shocked : shocked

1 Like

Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Post pics of crashed cars.
Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
kay29000:
Sex sells. If God didn't make men naturally feel a sexu.al urge at the sight of a naked woman, maybe women would be Chasing men around to have sex with them and get them pregnant.

By the way, why is brea.st censored to bosom? This article looks so unprofessional cos of the censor. I can't even imagine how funny it would be if CNN was to quote a statement from Nairaland and in that statement there is bosom in place of brea.st. It's just kinda childish. What is inappropriate in the word "brea.st?"
I just tire for Seun and co.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by Truckpusher(m): 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
BuddahMonk:
WTF am i doing with a gal with a tiny groundnut things that look like boil undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Sometimes these kind of girls with the boil like tiits has the touch of an angel with an amazing pinhole.

Go figure. grin
Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by pontirock(m): 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
Truckpusher:
Sometimes these kind of girls with the boil like tiits has the touch of an angel with an amazing pinhole.

Go figure. grin

Who go chop angel's touch?
She should have tortoise back hard callouses for all I care. She must be endowed
Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by Nobody: 1:58am On Oct 17, 2014
They are quick to show us the picture of the van,what about pictures of the crashed vehicles?

This is just a PR stuff.
Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by ayobase(m): 5:25am On Oct 17, 2014
egift:

something like this

1 Like

Re: Advert Of Woman’s brea*sts Posted On Side Of Van Causes 500 Car Crashes In 24hrs by OAUTemitayo: 5:32am On Oct 17, 2014
sauceless nesw

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In Fraudulent Transfers! / In A Hypothetical War Scenario The Iranian Army Will Take Nigeria To The Floor. / Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.