Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,423 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education (7234 Views)

University Status: Alvan Ikoku "University" Of Education Is Boiling (photo) / Federal Ministry Of Education Scholarship / 2013/2014 Admission Alvan Ikoku College of Education. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by Feezla(m): 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
This funny
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
dexpendable:
Not one of you can stand a ghost.... just saying
Are u nt a ghost?, u n d ghost who suppose fear?
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by lonelydora: 11:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
Mrs Koi Koi remodelled in thus 2014.
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by iheanyi40(m): 12:30am On Oct 17, 2014
Superstar007:
Has the ghost been arrested for breach of public peace and disturbance?
gringrin
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by amokeme(f): 12:30am On Oct 17, 2014
chuksfor13:
;A young girl must have died somewhere else, but d soul has nt found rest yet, so dats y she was movin around lookin for her frieend CHINASA, but soul will soon find rest n she will be seen no more. Your si§ter shld not worry since she's nt CHINASA, but and if ur sisters name sounds lyk dat, she shld better be worried. But if nt, no wahala at all, she shld go back 2 school, Nothin mega..
iv seen a movie like this undecided.. can't remember the name
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 17, 2014
PICTURES OR ADONBILIVIT.
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by Tundeiab(m): 2:30am On Oct 17, 2014
Keneking:
this government sef
Which one concern Government for this one now? Nawa for you o. Pls go and get your head CHECKED.

1 Like

Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by bunmioguns(m): 5:02am On Oct 17, 2014
*does sign of the cross *
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by clemzo101(m): 6:21am On Oct 17, 2014
Superstar007:
abeg I can't fit laugh......u are damn too funny grin
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by Isiterere(m): 6:27am On Oct 17, 2014
dejt4u:
you ar saying that 'cos u'v neva experienced it b4.. Ghosts are real nd nt superstition
have you seen 1 before ?
Ghost koh, monster ni...

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by iamrealdeji(m): 7:10am On Oct 17, 2014
aboyaji:
My younger sister in Alvan ikoku college of education just called me few minutes ago crying that she is no longer going back to the school hostel whatsoever.
I asked what happened. She said the whole school is running helter skelter, moving out from the school to secure appartment outside due to the ghost they saw.
She continued by saying that the ghost came into the hostel, going from one room to another asking about a student named CHINASA or so. Students later reported to the security due to her suspicious movement around the school hostel.
It was reported that she disappeared in the broad day light while the security officials tried apprehending her in the school compound.
WHO ELSE HEARD THIS NEWS FROM ALVAN?
And where is the picture for us to know it's true
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by lechiffre: 7:22am On Oct 17, 2014
@op guy lay off the crack
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by Lilimax(f): 7:57am On Oct 17, 2014
Could that be Lady Koi-koi? embarassed
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by olashas(f): 8:12am On Oct 17, 2014
tellwisdom:
Its even better she stays ahome so she could help her mom in ogogoro trade angry
grin grin grin grin
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by ElFenomeno1: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2014
aboyaji:
My younger sister in Alvan ikoku college of education just called me few minutes ago crying that she is no longer going back to the school hostel whatsoever.
I asked what happened. She said the whole school is running helter skelter, moving out from the school to secure appartment outside due to the ghost they saw.
She continued by saying that the ghost came into the hostel, going from one room to another asking about a student named CHINASA or so. Students later reported to the security due to her suspicious movement around the school hostel.
It was reported that she disappeared in the broad day light while the security officials tried apprehending her in the school compound.

Ok.
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by iheanyi40(m): 8:17am On Oct 17, 2014
tellwisdom:
Its even better she stays ahome so she could help her mom in ogogoro trade angry
smhgringrin
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2014
I use to think ghost ain't real until i experienced one myself during my youth service days at imo state.

This is based on personal account .

At a place in njaaba town not far from umuaka town in njaaba lga. It is opposite the local government office but u have to cross the road and walk inside the village a bit.

Shortly after i was posted to njaaba for my primary duty, i went in search of my own accommodation because i didn't want to stay at the overcrowded and filthy corpers lodge.
I was shown this fine empty house. I opted for a 2 bedroom apartment.
The first night, no problem. But the second day was scary. I heard a female voice in high heels walking about the corridors crying and singing.
Omo, i had to run out oh.
I ran to the villagers and was to told that a young lady in her twenties was killed at that house by assassins on the night of her wedding. Sharp sharp, i packed my belongings and ran back to corpers lodge.

I heard the same thing had happened to 3 other tenant b4 me.
If u know anybody that live at njaaba town not far from the local government office, ask and find out.
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by Adakofortune(m): 9:49am On Oct 17, 2014
chinaza.
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by Donfamous(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2014
aboyaji:
@ d embolden, Ɣ☺ΰ̊ mean they wanted to apprehend Thε̲̣̣̣̥ ghost?
2. Is Thε̲̣̣̣̥ name of Thε̲̣̣̣̥ ghost chinansa or Thε̲̣̣̣̥ person she's looking for?
3, aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ whose movement was suspicious, Thε̲̣̣̣̥ ghost or chinansa herself?
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by 100Cents: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2014
Nonsense...
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by 100Cents: 10:13am On Oct 17, 2014
Superstar007:

Exactly when you need the Nigerian men in black, they be found wanting.
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by 100Cents: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2014
Raddie:
#lol
Chai! Reminds me of Bush baby & Madamme koin koin!
Scary old days

Bush babies do happen but that's bull poo.
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by Kk4(m): 10:20am On Oct 17, 2014
Either your sister dey lie to you cos she want make you get her an apartment off camp or she is telling you the truth, that is, if you believe in ghost stories.
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by 100Cents: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2014
mumumugu:
so the ghost is female

nawaooooo

Yes o.

Nah Ex super falcon ..
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by sahm4u2nv(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2014
Ghost indeed!
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by AndreB: 10:30am On Oct 17, 2014
rafhell:
I use to think ghost ain't real until i experienced one myself during my youth service days at imo state.

At a place in njaaba town not far from umuaka town in njaaba lga. It is opposite the local government office but u have to cross the road and walk inside the village a bit.

Shortly after i was posted to njaaba for my primary duty, i went in search of my own accommodation because i didn't want to stay at the overcrowded and filthy corpers lodge.
The first night, no problem. But the second day was scary. I heard a female voice in high heels walking about the corridors crying and singing.
I ran to the villagers and was to told that a young lady in her twenties was killed at that house by assassins on the night of her wedding. Sharp sharp, i packed my belongings and ran back to corpers lodge.

If u know anybody that live at njaaba town not far from the local government office, ask and find out.

Did they refund you and the previous corpers the rent?

1 Like

Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by 100Cents: 10:32am On Oct 17, 2014
kay29000:
lol! I remember one night when I was in js2 and my friends and I were discussing bush baby when there was no light to go for night prep. That night I woke up in the middle of the night and my mind started playing tricks on me and I thought I saw something that looked like a bush baby and I screamed. Aaarrhhhh!!!!!!!!

I became a super star. I could not describe the bushbaby well when the first person asked me, but by the time more than a dozen people had asked me about the bushbaby, I got creative. lol! I started making up stories about the physical appearance and how he was jumping around and making some funny sounds. lol!

Anyone that knows how the human mind really works will know the mind can make whatever u feed your imagination appear real.

That was as a kid.

As an adult there was this fine apartment that my colleague was occupying. The apartment looked like foreign guest houses you could only find on places like Dubai or Hawaiian islands.

The guy was always itching to park out. He never gave a reason why he wanted to live this beautiful condominium filled with flowers in an estate reminiscent of old British castles. He only once mentioned that he finds it hard to sleep at night and he keeps his generator on throughout the night..

Omoh, nah so I tell the guy say I will like to take up his apartment when he quits.

Bros, I am not lilly livered in any measure. I left that apartment with 4 months rent remaining.

Nah there I know say madam koin koin is real. You sleep with goose pimples every night. You hear unusual sounds. You wake up being pressed in your sleep.

The only consolation is the beautiful environment you cherish with your eyes during the day.

To confirm that I wasn't hysterical, my mum visited my apartment and after only 2 nights, she said said she was going and that I should park away from this place before she visits me again.

I told her I still had 8 months rent to go at that time. She said, she is not talking about money but about life.

You hear am ?
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2014
LOL
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by 100Cents: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2014
rafhell:

Similar experience..

I hear voices of people discussing and then the popular koin koin on the pavement just outside my window..

Come out, you no go see anybody.

Nah so...
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by kay29000(m): 10:58am On Oct 17, 2014
100Cents:

That was as a kid.

As an adult there was this fine apartment that my colleague was occupying. The apartment looked like foreign guest houses you could only find on places like Dubai or Hawaiian islands.

The guy was always itching to park out. He never gave a reason why he wanted to live this beautiful condominium filled with flowers in an estate reminiscent of old British castles. He only once mentioned that he finds it hard to sleep at night and he keeps his generator on throughout the night..

Omoh, nah so I tell the guy say I will like to take up his apartment when he quits.

Bros, I am not lilly livered in any measure. I left that apartment with 4 months rent remaining.

Nah there I know say madam koin koin is real. You sleep with goose pimples every night. You hear unusual sounds. You wake up being pressed in your sleep.

The only consolation is the beautiful environment you cherish with your eyes during the day.

To confirm that I wasn't hysterical, my mum visited my apartment and after only 2 nights, she said said she was going and that I should park away from this place before she visits me again.

I told her I still had 8 months rent to go at that time. She said, she is not talking about money but about life.

You hear am ?

Please tell me where that place is, I'd like to live there. There is no such thing as GHOSTS and spirits...but if you believe they are, your mind has the power to make up anything you feed it. Do you know the mind can't tell the difference between what you imagine and what is real? That should give you an idea of what your mind can make up. But you are welcome to believe in GHOSTS...Just don't make your belief a fact.
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by 100Cents: 11:16am On Oct 17, 2014
kay29000:

Please tell me where that place is, I'd like to live there. There is no such thing as GHOSTS and spirits...but if you believe they are, your mind has the power to make up anything you feed it. Do you know the mind can't tell the difference between what you imagine and what is real? That should give you an idea of what your mind can make up. But you are welcome to believe in GHOSTS...Just don't make your belief a fact.

Even the Bible says that in the mouth of two or three witnesses, a story is confirmed.

I no blame you..

Type " Haunted houses " in Google..
Re: A Ghost In Alvan Ikoku College Of Education by aboyaji(m): 11:19am On Oct 17, 2014
Donfamous:
@ d embolden, Ɣ☺ΰ̊ mean they wanted to apprehend Thε̲̣̣̣̥ ghost?
2. Is Thε̲̣̣̣̥ name of Thε̲̣̣̣̥ ghost chinansa or Thε̲̣̣̣̥ person she's looking for?
3, aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ whose movement was suspicious, Thε̲̣̣̣̥ ghost or chinansa herself?
my sister said the security men later ran after the ghost. Because, people now realized that the ghost had gone almost round the hostels. Nobody knew her. The chinasa she was looking for was unidentified. There were questions coming from students to students asking whom the ghost was, not until she disappeared in their presence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Female Student Slipped Into My Palm During Class Lesson. Photo attac. / Is Virus A Living Thing Or Non Living Thing / Is 'b' A Distinction ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.