Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Do You Believe In The Right To Abortion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In The Right To Abortion? (1342 Views)

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. / Is Abortion Right In This Instance? / Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In The Right To Abortion? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
Do You believe in the right to abortion?

CLICK (LIKE) IF YES

If YES, please share your reason below.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In The Right To Abortion? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
Click (LIKE) IF NO

If NO, please share your reason below.

3 Likes

undecided First to comment grin
DB
Hey Innoisback cheesy, its been a long time
Re: Do You Believe In The Right To Abortion? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hey Mob. what brought about the topic? Your girlfriend's pregnant? undecided
Re: Do You Believe In The Right To Abortion? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
INNOisBACK:
Hey Mob. what brought about the topic? Your girlfriend's pregnant? undecided

lol, not at all. I came across this question in another forum here in the Uk, and almost everyone there believed in the right to abortion. So I decided I wanted to see how this compares with Nigeria.
Re: Do You Believe In The Right To Abortion? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
Anyways I don't support abortion, it's same thing with murder. Maybe it's cos I love babies. Thing is, if you can't play safe, don't play at all cheesy

Mob I've been around. I just observe,update my diary and log off. grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In The Right To Abortion? by olu77(m): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
I hate abortion with passion. Just imagine if you had been aborted, would you be here asking this question? Everyone that has aborted one time or the other has committed murder.

But, come to think of it, if only that barstard Shekau had been aborted
Re: Do You Believe In The Right To Abortion? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
olu77:
I hate abortion with passion. Just imagine if you had been aborted, would you be here asking this question? Everyone that has aborted one time or the other has committed murder.

undecided Dude get a hold of your emotions... geez!
Re: Do You Believe In The Right To Abortion? by iamsegsy(m): 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
why call for abortion when you can use condom
people who go abortion and doctors who carry out abortion #GodisWatchingYouInHD. undecided
Re: Do You Believe In The Right To Abortion? by iamsegsy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
olu77:
Perhaps there would av been another terrorist sent from the pit if hell to terrorize Nigeria...
Re: Do You Believe In The Right To Abortion? by olu77(m): 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
INNOisBACK:
undecided Dude get a hold of your emotions... geez!

Ok angry

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In The Right To Abortion? by olu77(m): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
iamsegsy:
Perhaps there would av been another terrorist sent from the pit if hell to terrorize Nigeria...

I pray all future boko boys are aborted by their unfortunate mothers today. I support such a positive abortion
Re: Do You Believe In The Right To Abortion? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
olu77:

Ok angry
Lol
Re: Do You Believe In The Right To Abortion? by Psylas(m): 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
If abortion is murther that means fellatia aka Mouth Action is canibalism and using condom during sex is kidnapping, the white are more intelligent than us. In China the govt forcefully abort illigal child because it's illegal to have more than 1 child there. I don't knw 4 now
Re: Do You Believe In The Right To Abortion? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
Psylas:
If abortion is murther that means fellatia aka Mouth Action is canibalism and using condom during sex is kidnapping, the white are more intelligent than us. In China the govt forcefully abort illigal child because it's illegal to have more than 1 child there. I don't knw 4 now
The woman that conceived you, did the world a great misgiving by not aborting you the moment you got to her ovum. Cow!
Re: Do You Believe In The Right To Abortion? by Psylas(m): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
INNOisBACK:
The woman that conceived you, did the world a great misgiving by not aborting you the moment you got to her ovum. Cow!
Abortion is for unwanted child, we abort unwanted children not for every children
Re: Do You Believe In The Right To Abortion? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
Psylas:
Abortion is for unwanted child, we abort unwanted children not for every children
Can you define an "Unwanted Child". For me any child outside of rape,in..cest isn't and cannot be "Unwanted". Even in those scenarios which I listed makes a child "unwanted" I still don't think aborting such kids is the way out. You need to see the scan of foetuses, then tell me if you think those innocent beings don't have a right to live. I'm Catholic btw, so you can call me a bigot if you wish undecided
Re: Do You Believe In The Right To Abortion? by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 17, 2014
Psylas:

A fetus's heart starts beating about 4 to 5 weeks after fertilization (when sex occurred), which is about the time some women realize they're pregnant, but still choose to have an abortion. can you honestly go to a hospital and watch as a baby with a beating heart is being killed and still compare it to having a Mouth Gig or using a condom. last time i checked, spermatozoa do not have hearts.

Anyways the issue is not if you believe abortion is right or wrong, but if you believe a woman should have the right to an abortion.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Pics! ISIS Throwman Off Roof To His Death Forbeing Gay / Picture Of Pastor Paul Adefarasin of HOTR Holding A Sword Ready For Battle / Believers Hop In.. Lets Discuss.. How Can These Things Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.