Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Shocking Pics! ISIS Throwman Off Roof To His Death Forbeing Gay - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking Pics! ISIS Throwman Off Roof To His Death Forbeing Gay (1292 Views)

Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank / Did Jesus Go To Hell Between His Death And Resurrection? / Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Pics! ISIS Throwman Off Roof To His Death Forbeing Gay by slimbiggy(m): 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
ISIS have thrown a man down to his
death for being allegedly gay. The
shocking images posted on the jihadi
website shows about 8 men on top
the roof as they flung the man
down.. It is unclear if he died immediately
because the harsh judgment also
stated he was to be stoned after
being thrown off. A statement
accompanying the images read.... 'The Islamic court in Wilayet al-
Furat decided that a man who has
practised sodomy must be thrown
off the highest point in the city,'
adding that he would also be
'stoned to death.

Re: Shocking Pics! ISIS Throwman Off Roof To His Death Forbeing Gay by dkronicle(m): 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
Sounds good
Re: Shocking Pics! ISIS Throwman Off Roof To His Death Forbeing Gay by acenazt: 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
First time am supporting this guys.
Re: Shocking Pics! ISIS Throwman Off Roof To His Death Forbeing Gay by slimbiggy(m): 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
at this rate the no of gays will reduce drastically
Re: Shocking Pics! ISIS Throwman Off Roof To His Death Forbeing Gay by johnydon22(m): 11:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
lol
Re: Shocking Pics! ISIS Throwman Off Roof To His Death Forbeing Gay by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
I'm sure Lagos , UNIPORT and fulani tribe is in their book.
these evil men are forcefully sanitizing cities.
Re: Shocking Pics! ISIS Throwman Off Roof To His Death Forbeing Gay by asalimpo(m): 11:16am On Dec 12, 2014
this is wicked! Gayz hav their right to choose their orientation.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Pics! ISIS Throwman Off Roof To His Death Forbeing Gay by debraleey: 11:45am On Dec 12, 2014
Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone!
I love Jesus.....tooo much.....for that statement He made amongst other reasons.....this is wicked!
Re: Shocking Pics! ISIS Throwman Off Roof To His Death Forbeing Gay by truefact: 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
acenazt:
First time am supporting this guys.
I only hypocrisy every where...don't you think just as gay is forbidden so also is a Christian forbidden to an ISIL...
Hate is hate...you might hate a gay just a white might hate a black...nothing different. ..

Always be sure of whose side you are. ..bokoharam is just like ISIL doing what they believe in...do you support them too?

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Pics! ISIS Throwman Off Roof To His Death Forbeing Gay by slimbiggy(m): 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
debraleey:
Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone!
I love Jesus.....tooo much.....for that statement He made amongst other reasons.....this is wicked!
fno be for this issue. If bros j dey earth now him for join hand throw down gay. Its so disgusting
Re: Shocking Pics! ISIS Throwman Off Roof To His Death Forbeing Gay by Anomnity: 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
asalimpo:
this is wicked! Gayz hav their right to choose their orientation.
I don't believe this is coming from you.I marvel.Must the mind of everyone be subverted these last days.
Re: Shocking Pics! ISIS Throwman Off Roof To His Death Forbeing Gay by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
Human life is scared... Gay or no gay
Re: Shocking Pics! ISIS Throwman Off Roof To His Death Forbeing Gay by asalimpo(m): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
Anomnity:

I don't believe this is coming from you.I marvel.Must the mind of everyone be subverted these last days.
i dont support gayness like i dont support fornication and adultery.
But hav u ever seen the bible sanction religious polices? No.
Everybody is free to live out what is in his heart and that's how God wants it. He'll judge our behaviour and motives. It's not for man to judge.
To qualify my point. The only time man's actions are to b curtailed if it results in ill being of another human being and if it objectively morally gross.
E.g shud a murderer b free to go kill unstopped, no.
Shud prostitutes b allowed to legalise their trade? No . Its objectively morally gross.
Should drug peddlers be allowed to sell their stuff? No. It harms others ,obviously.
Shud an adulterer be stoned or flogged? No. They chose to meet and do it. Their sin is between them and God. Also punishing them will not purge their hearts but make them stop outta fear.
God doesnt want anybody obeying him outta fear.

My assumption,is for a secular but humanistic state and governmnt tht doesnt believe in God.
i.e typical democratic regimes.
Re: Shocking Pics! ISIS Throwman Off Roof To His Death Forbeing Gay by slimbiggy(m): 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
asalimpo:

Everybody is free to live out what is in his heart and that's how God wants it. He'll judge our behaviour and motives. It's not for man to judge.
To qualify my point. The only time man's actions are to b curtailed if it results in ill being of another human being and if it objectively morally gross.
Shud prostitutes b allowed to legalise their trade? No . Its objectively morally gross.
Should drug peddlers be allowed to sell their stuff? No. It harms others ,obviously.
Shud an adulterer be stoned or flogged? No. They chose to meet and do it. Their sin is between them and God. Also punishing them will not purge their hearts but make them stop outta fear.
God doesnt want anybody obeying him outta fear.

My assumption,is for a secular but humanistic state and governmnt tht doesnt believe in God.
i.e typical democratic regimes.
its true that there is no morality in law but have you asked how it sounds to the ears? My brother thou shalt not judge but then the isrealites had judges
Re: Shocking Pics! ISIS Throwman Off Roof To His Death Forbeing Gay by Anomnity: 6:13am On Dec 16, 2014
asalimpo:

So being gay is not objectively morally gross? I shudder.
Re: Shocking Pics! ISIS Throwman Off Roof To His Death Forbeing Gay by slimbiggy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
Anomnity:

So being gay is not objectively morally gross? I shudder.
its crystal clear that gross has a different definition in his dictionary

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Satan Answers Human Faster Than GOD?? / Cain And His Wife. / Morning Therapy :are We Still Brethren????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.