Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,256 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Two Final Year Student Dies The Same Day - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two Final Year Student Dies The Same Day (834 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet / Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Final Year Student Dies The Same Day by RhemaDavids(f): 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
i lost two of my course mate the same day, we just graduated waiting for our project defense, since the date for the defense was not yet fixed, the first one decided to go spend sometime with her husband, next we heard she had died of malaria and typhoid while the other couldn't survive a major operation while giving birth.................still cant believe they are no more they couldn't even wait to defend their project or collect their cert "crying"

1 Share

Re: Two Final Year Student Dies The Same Day by echobee(f): 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
So sorry. Rest in peace to the dead cry
Re: Two Final Year Student Dies The Same Day by tinuolababy(f): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
Awww. So sorry about this. May their souls Rip.
Re: Two Final Year Student Dies The Same Day by lonelydora: 12:46am On Oct 17, 2014
Rip to the dead.
Re: Two Final Year Student Dies The Same Day by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 17, 2014
The rate at which people die now is something else.

I also lost a friend to the cold hands of death,we graduated together.

Rip Dagunro Niyi.

@ Op,RIP to them.

(1) (Reply)

Www.profitthroughlearning.com / Neco 2015 Chemistry Answers Ready / 2015 JAMB Admission Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.