Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? (27781 Views)

The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos / [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire / Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by gboyetade: 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
I sell e cigarette. I will put the link in my signature soon.

1 Like

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by ElFenomeno1: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
e-cig? shocked

how do we smoke it? grin

You e-smoke it!
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by tobechigeorge: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
I feel it ll sell, if u contact me ill love to buy some and resell here in Jtown, jtown boys like posing too much.
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by stevikenna: 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
Alubosa:
If u eventually bring it in let me know. I wouldnt mind being ur distributor. I'm based in PHC and it's on high demand here esp. Niteclubs, Offshore Oilplatforms, Onne, etc i have a boy who brings it in from Lagos and sells in PH for 10k per pack as against normal 4.5k sold in lagos
Hello mr alubisa,i deal with vaporizers,e cigarettes,bongs,skull crushers and other accessories, i am based in port harcourt and have been trying to find a trustworthy partner .contact me so i can show you samples of my products

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by stevikenna: 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
tobechigeorge:
I feel it ll sell, if u contact me ill love to buy some and resell here in Jtown, jtown boys like posing too much.
Hello george if you re serious,i deal with e cigarettes, vaporisers,bongs and other somoking accessories. Contact me so i can show you samples
Thanks

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by stevikenna: 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hello everyone,i am steve from port harcourt
I sell e cigarettes,bongs and vaporisers.The latest vapes are the snoop dogg G pen.They retail for about 8000 but ,for wholesale you can contact me so that we can talk prices.
Thanks
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by DBlackCeazer(m): 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
2sexi:
i think it's time to hit AE bro.
PLS BRO,HOW DO U PAY ON AE.PLS MESSAGE ME.THANKS.
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by xakjustice(m): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
E-cig? Lolll 21st century madnes,

i wil call it mouth MODEM.

1 Like

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by redsquare(m): 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
Na wah ooo, all these stress just to smoke cigar? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by donkripton(m): 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
it is in Nigeria already
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by poweredcom(m): 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
I. Still. Stick. To. My. WEED
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by MurdaForker(m): 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
Abeg .. Ano mind e-weed
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Neplusultra(f): 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
Wot more can I say END TIME TINS!!!! See how dey are even feeling ontop of d whole identifying with it. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by charly4tex(m): 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
bebe2:

jus like u smoke regular cigs,

but it has no nicotine

so safer for u

The bizz will be lucrative in 9ja market since people are not versatile with it.
But note is not nicotine free, do ur research very well.

According to Wikipedia, e-cigarettes were first developed in China and were introduced to the global market as recently as seven years ago. Though they are smoke- and tobacco-free, researchers say they are not nicotine-free.
And here’s the concern:
what does nicotine do to you? Without nicotine, would cigarette be cigarette?
Scientists say in reality, it’s the nicotine in cigarette that makes it the lethal stick that it is because it’s a powerful stimulant.
“Liquid nicotine is extracted from tobacco, but unlike tobacco leaves, liquid nicotine can be lethal. It can cause harm when it’s inhaled, but it can also be harmful when ingested or absorbed through the skin.
Only a small dose is dangerous – less than one tablespoon of e-liquid is enough to kill an adult, and as little as a teaspoon could kill a child.

1 Like

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by DaBullIT(m): 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
[size=18pt]Good point. Its the nicotine that causes addiction , but unless you over charge and it explodes , its really not a health risk , the nicotine in the vapour ( the brand I own) is like 1/20th of the amount ID nicotine in BH , White London , or even esse black[/size] grin

charly4tex:

The bizz will be lucrative in 9ja market since people are not versatile with it.
But note is not nicotine free, do ur research very well.

According to Wikipedia, e-cigarettes were first developed in China and were introduced to the global market as recently as seven years ago. Though they are smoke- and tobacco-free, researchers say they are not nicotine-free.
And here’s the concern:
what does nicotine do to you? Without nicotine, would cigarette be cigarette?
Scientists say in reality, it’s the nicotine in cigarette that makes it the lethal stick that it is because it’s a powerful stimulant.
“Liquid nicotine is extracted from tobacco, but unlike tobacco leaves, liquid nicotine can be lethal. It can cause harm when it’s inhaled, but it can also be harmful when ingested or absorbed through the skin.
Only a small dose is dangerous – less than one tablespoon of e-liquid is enough to kill an adult, and as little as a teaspoon could kill a child.
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 17, 2015
E cigarette dey tar tar for naija. I remember when we dey smoke car part. We dey call am mechanic cigarette
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by webizone(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2015
I thank everyone who contacted me, I never expected the turnout. I am grateful. I am sorry I haven't got stock now. It will take awhile. I am in KD right now doing my thing with doors. Really nice ones. Maybe I should do a thread on that ASAP. Am also looking at a new product (I wouldn't say that here right now). So guys interested in my door designs could also hook me up on watsapp 07066120250.
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by colored(m): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Neplusultra:
Wot more can I say END TIME TINS!!!! See how dey are even feeling ontop of d whole identifying with it. undecided
die b*tch! Die!
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by epospiky(m): 1:27am On Jan 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.
Na that one you like?
N1000 a stick @OP
Hian

Would it increase my IQ? undecided
Yey! Like am for where? I'm not into such stuff. I have been seeing people with it, including few of my friend and trust me I have not even the slightest idea what is inside and what it does.
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 18, 2015
MissMeiya:

Look up vaping.

[img]http://assets.hightimes.com/styles/large/s3/High-School_vaping.jpg?itok=CO-Hmd6q[/img]

You seem to have an opinion/idea about a lot of things.

Things like homosexuality and drugs/smoking. Isn't that very nice? undecided
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 18, 2015
Akinmail:

You seem to have an opinion/idea about a lot of things.

Things like homosexuality and drugs/smoking. Isn't that very nice? undecided

*inhale*

Ahhhh. Typical Nigerian judgment and hypocrisy. It tickles my heart.

3 Likes

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 18, 2015
MissMeiya:

*inhale*

Ahhhh. Typical Nigerian judgment and hypocrisy. It tickles my heart.

Typical?

"Typical" has never been a word to describe me.

It would never be. angry
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 18, 2015
Akinmail:

Typical?

"Typical" has never been a word to describe me.

It would never be. angry

*pats head consolingly*
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Neplusultra(f): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
colored:
die b*tch! Die!
No I wont die,i know uv dug ur grave alrdy!!! undecided Dead man undecided
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by embadee(m): 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
Bonethugss:
Christmas Bonanza..... electronic cigarette . It feels like the regular cigarette, tastes like the regular cigarette but is healthier than the regular cigarette as it contains ABSOLUTELY NO TAR, TOBACCO AND A NUMBER OF OTHER CHEMICALS.
It also doesn't give off that normally offensive cigarette smell, as such you can smoke the e-cigarette indoors and no one would perceive a thing.
Its electronic and as such you don't need a lighter to light it up
It comes in various flavors : Menthol, Strawberry, Cappuccino, and captain Black -
TO help you quit it comes in varying degrees of nicotine, we have the:
1) High
2) Medium
3) Low
4) Zero level of nicotine

What are you waiting for, pick the healthier choice now. We are currently doing clearance - crashing the price down to N600 per stick, additionally, if you buy a pack of 12 sticks you get one ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE.
Each stick cost N600 only

Contact me on ecig19@gmail.com
You are yet to respond to my mail although it has been a week. I would like to here from you as I have expressed interest in my mail. Feel free to contact me on 08099912356 or 08035625859
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by lucky222(m): 9:11am On Jan 27, 2015
You can order on Konga, a brand named eVosh eCigs are already making strides in the country. Their product is nicely packaged, innovative, and easy to use. Check them out.

http://evoshcigs.com.ng
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 24, 2015
stevikenna:

Hello mr alubisa,i deal with vaporizers,e cigarettes,bongs,skull crushers and other accessories, i am based in port harcourt and have been trying to find a trustworthy partner .contact me so i can show you samples of my products
Do you have Tycigs?

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by stevikenna: 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
DonDemu:

Do you have Tycigs?
No MR Demu,that is not in stock for now
But we can make an order for it if you really need it
What we have noe is snoop dog G PEN vaporisers
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 25, 2015
stevikenna:

No MR Demu,that is not in stock for now
But we can make an order for it if you really need it
What we have noe is snoop dog G PEN vaporisers
Is it possible for one to order for just the charger for Tycigs? I misplaced mine and I still have 4 unused cartridges. If yes, how much is it, and If no, how much will ordering the one with 3 cartridges cost? Tnx-Tnx
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by lucky222(m): 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
Have you guys tried eVosh Electronic Cigarettes? It's an American brand that launched last year. The best packaged product I've seen in Nigeria and has a variety of satisfying flavors. They have flavors such as Menthol, Classic Tobacco, Espresso (Coffee), Vanilla, and Strawberry.

check them out at www.evoshcigs.com.ng

Highly recommended!!

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by bobxtible(f): 12:42am On May 15, 2015
vaporizers for sale a.k.a e cigs u can use the three in one to smoke all your fav dry herb, etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) / Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.