Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? (27702 Views)

The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos / [photo] Westminister Market In Apapa On Fire / Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by japhmanuel: 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
Gimme da lighta gimme da kush
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Xavior(m): 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ok oh, new kinda cigarette ko
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
OP, I dey wait your cigar, make I see how smoking feels.
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
OP, e cigs are not cheap. The rechargeable ones are even more expensive. In my humble opinion, you're going to have to market it as a trendy luxury item (that's basically what it is). If you want to show a potential buyer what it looks like, look for music videos where they have started advertising it and making it look cool. That's how Beats headphones took off.

Stress the exclusivity of it, don't bother trying to cheapen it. You will have to do something about the price though.

2 Likes

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by epospiky(m): 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
bebe2:
Pls am hoping to bring some e-cigarette to Nigeria in January,

Just wondering how buoyant the sales figures are.

For those who dont know what e-cigarette is, its an alternative to smoking normal cigarette which contain nicotine and tobacco.

You could also use it to pose grin with your smoking friends without inhaling the toxins that comes with smoking.

(Remember that friends episode where Rachael pretended to be a smoker so she can get in on the office gossip grin )

You mean...shisha?...just asking though.
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by snowprince59(m): 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
Its would interest me more if the stuff was e-weed. All the same, I aint know much about E_cigarrette.
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by JustCare: 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
but I'm sad today
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by lekkie073(m): 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
bebe2:

For those who dont know what e-cigarette is, its an alternative to smoking normal cigarette which contain nicotine and tobacco.

You could also use it to pose grin with your smoking friends without inhaling the toxins that comes with smoking.

(Remember that friends episode where Rachael pretended to be a smoker so she can get in on the office gossip grin )

the market is growing bit by bit here in Surulere......guys DAT wanna satisfy d urge to smoke without risking the dangerous effects of nicotine and tar
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
bebe2:

e better pass the normal cig nahhh

lungs cancer is real o lipsrsealed

Nahh..It sucks..
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by pecoprince: 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
I prefer E- WEED. grin
bebe2:

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by gbaskiboy: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
bebe2:

currently we are doing research among the users of manufactured cigarrete in Nigeria market about the e-cigarette.
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by cuteness01: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
It is available in nigeria on this website tycigs.com,,,, I think for 2,500 naira

Anyone selling in delta state?,,, wanna buy
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by deavicky(m): 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
e-cig? shocked

how do we smoke it? grin
it is not electronic cigarette o
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by kika23(f): 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
E-shisha is fun too.... It's Just flavor...
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
My roommate smokes the e-cig, it doesn't smell unlike the regular cigarettes. Because, I personally do not like anything that emits smoke, it makes me feel uncomfortable. Tho, I don't know how it 'tastes' cause I don't smoke at all.

I think it's o.k. if you go to Nigeria with some to start with. ...and watch the sales. 'Cause some Nigerians just like the sound of matches and in other hand, many Nigerians like fancy things.

Good luck in your business and extend my regards to Jonathan and Dame. smiley
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
snowprince59:
Its would interest me more if the stuff was e-weed. All the same, I aint know much about E_cigarrette.
pecoprince:
I prefer E- WEED. grin

Look up vaping.

[img]http://assets.hightimes.com/styles/large/s3/High-School_vaping.jpg?itok=CO-Hmd6q[/img]
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by fashrola(m): 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
I have more products coming in next week

The e-cigarettes cost 5k and it's non-disposable like the one sold on konga and Jumia, The only stuff you do is fill up the pen with "e-liquid" and it comes with different flavours and some comes with no nicotine

The e-liquid is the main thing to buy and it's rare to find it in Nigeria
It comes in different flavours and sizes

I have another product coming too next week... called dry Vaporizer, it's just like Vaporizer but this one does not contain liquid, this one can be used to smoke weed and tobacco... it comes in different colours

The dry Vaporizer is expensive and it's an electronic version for smoking weed... it cost N12,500 (The cheapest and rare stuff to find in Nigeria)

And the Snoop Dogg version dry Vaporizer cost N35k

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by sorextee(m): 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
It's smoken electronically.. plug and smoke..
e-cig? shocked

how do we smoke it? grin

1 Like

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by watchindelta(m): 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
anything wey no dey gv something for body me no dey take am lie lie undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by oluwasoft(m): 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
Please can someone explain how we can use this things for weed and s.k we need a vivid description please thanks
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by tolexy007(m): 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
if is nt cigarette, den it cant b cigarette grin
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
epospiky:

You mean...shisha?...just asking though.

lols.
Na that one you like?
N1000 a stick @OP
Hian

Would it increase my IQ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
this one carry ba3 shey e no get side effect?

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by sukkot: 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
bebe2:

dont bother. they sell it on jumia
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Jchi9876: 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
Alubosa:
If u eventually bring it in let me know. I wouldnt mind being ur distributor. I'm based in PHC and it's on high demand here esp. Niteclubs, Offshore Oilplatforms, Onne, etc i have a boy who brings it in from Lagos and sells in PH for 10k per pack as against normal 4.5k sold in lagos

check Everyday Emporium for GRA e plenty der bros/sis and at N5500 or so
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Jchi9876: 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
Phinity318:
this one carry ba3 shey e no get side effect?

anything for this life asides Bible dey whey no get side effect?

overdo na him dey kill person

2 Likes

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by sukkot: 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
I trust Nigerians. if that thing comes they will hack it n convert it to real cigarette... undecided

1 Like

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by hizaya61(m): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
bebe2:

Pls also import e-cocaine ama need it

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by DaBullIT(m): 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
[size=23pt]I have two , quit smoking last year , bought it, bought nicotine gum too

But I would advise you to check with boutique owners who would buy from you before shipping commercial quantity ,

No say I no tell you o.

Another secret I would share with you[/size]

[size=4pt]The refill liquid I bought is 3. Benson. Mint and menthol. I found Murijewhanna £30 [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is The E-cigarette Market In Nigeria? by wtfCode: 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
ok...i'll love to buy that.
Hope to see e-weed soon.
The way i burn weed nd ciggi(benson) is uncalled for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist / How Much Does A Drum Of Engine Oil Cost? / Dangote: I'm Worth Much More Than Oprah Winfrey!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.