Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Advertisement Featuring Woman's Breas't Causes 517 Accidents In One Day (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Advertisement Featuring Woman's Breas't Causes 517 Accidents In One Day (photo) (948 Views)

Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist / Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) / Mocheddah In Long Braids For Valentine's Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advertisement Featuring Woman's Breas't Causes 517 Accidents In One Day (photo) by angelcj: 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
An advertising campaign which made use of a woman's breasts has caused more than 517 traffic accidents in one day. The massive adverts placed on the side of 30 trucks driving around Moscow showed a woman's breasts cupped in her hands with the slogan 'They Attract' across her nipples.
Male drivers became so distracted they rammed straight into each other resulting in a total of 517 accidents.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-_UlimKaJQY0/VD8ALypDBsI/AAAAAAAAQAk/bAvH_y4Xma0/s280/boob-advert.JPG[/img]
Euronews reports that the police sent out patrols to round up all the vehicles which featured the raunchy ad, and impound them until the risky images could be removed.

Motorist Ildar Yuriev, 35, said;
'I was on my way to a business meeting when I saw this truck with a huge photo of breasts on its side go by.Then I was hit by the car behind who said he had been distracted by the truck. It made me late and left my car in the garage, and although I am insured I am still out of pocket.'

Furious drivers across Moscow have reportedly bombarded the agency with compensation claims.

A spokesman for the Sarafan Advertising Agency, which organized the promotion said;'

See more on http://www./2014/10/advertisement-featuring-womans-b00bis.html
Re: Advertisement Featuring Woman's Breas't Causes 517 Accidents In One Day (photo) by AyLuxury(m): 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
Lol
Re: Advertisement Featuring Woman's Breas't Causes 517 Accidents In One Day (photo) by Mayydayy(m): 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
yes.they attracts.
i mean they attract the vehicles to each other.
electro magnetic bo$$oms.
Re: Advertisement Featuring Woman's Breas't Causes 517 Accidents In One Day (photo) by kennyslim1(m): 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
god punish the person wey put this kinda advert angry

(1) (Reply)

Watch How Puff Daddy Reacts To Escalade As Birthday Gift / What To Do To That ITK Boss.? Deal With Him/her Or Accept The Bullying / Checkout Lola Omotayo's Anniversary Message To Peter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.