Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall (1827 Views)

My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / Six Types Of People You Will Meet At The Banking Hall / Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by adebayour26: 11:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU MEET IN THE
BANKING
HALL
1 - The Pen Borrowers: They are always
in the bank, common pen dey won't have. This
people are very dangerous, once u borrow them the pen, u might find it difficult to identify them.
At a bank in Nigeria, once someone tells u "can I
have ur pen". Believe me bros, that is the last
time u will see that Pen (except if u are lucky).

2 - The "I Dey Your Back" Team: Immediately they
enter the bank, even before taking d slips
(withdrawal or deposit) all they do is to know the
last person and u hear them saying, I am at ur
back. If care is not taking 8 people can tell
u "I dey ur back", then at the end of the day, they
cause confusion (na me dey hin back, I don
tell am I was here before u blah blah)

3 - The No protocol team: These kind of
people don't obey the first come, first serve
slogan, they are mouthed in the bank, immediately
they come in, they just walk up to
the cashier or manager, he ask them to sit down
and within 5 mins they have completed
there transactions while u still dey dere dey
look like mumu for queue.(There is God oooo)

4 - The Bank Door rejectees: These
people will always have a problem with the bank
door, then u see dem removing their belts,car keys,
mobile phones etc and yet the machine keeps
shooting "pls go back" My bros next time come
to bank naked, biko, e go allow u in... # LOL!

5 - The slip wasters: These kind of people can waste slip for Nigeria, to fill the withdrawal slip or deposit slip na jamb questions, u see them canceling, tearing,squeezing and taking another one. To write common 3780 naira in words na gobe. Even the so called undergraduates are not found wanting in this scenario...CHAAYE!

6 - The exile men: These people usually behave
like dem no dey this world since 2 years,
they will always be asking for today's date, even
after telling them the correct date, they will ask someone else again. I tire for these people.

PLS WHICH NUMBER U FALL IN D
ABOVE
U must fall under one ooooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by Minet16(m): 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
NO 6 BUH I DNT ASK MORE DAN ONCE. I AINT DAT DUMB
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by kennyslim1(m): 12:09am On Oct 17, 2014
i rep The #TeamiDeyYourBack smiley

with the long queues in the banking hall...someone needs to secure its turn before filling the bank tellers or making other verification customers care....be wise, book a line grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by shakol91(m): 1:06am On Oct 17, 2014
@ OP pls Identify bank,Is it micro finance bank or esusu bank? cheesycheesycheesy
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by elspycey(m): 5:51am On Oct 17, 2014
...And those who complain about the bank services while on queue to appear learned or civil and to gain cheap popularity or attention...pisses me off always.

Why can't you just shut up and finish their transaction so person go see road?
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by adebayour26: 7:54am On Oct 17, 2014
Lol....people with their funny characters

Some even av loud voices & d whole banking hall would notice them when they make any utterance.
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by dejt4u(m): 9:53am On Oct 17, 2014
7. Dereliction of duty by bank workers e.g

Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by adebayour26: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
shakol91:
@ OP pls Identify bank,Is it micro finance bank or esusu bank? cheesycheesycheesy
I don't need to mention any bank, you also know that it happens everyday in every bank.
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by adebayour26: 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
Minet16:
NO 6 BUH I DNT ASK MORE DAN ONCE. I AINT DAT DUMB
Asking for date??!.......Absolutely absurd for a student. Perhaps, most people would be wondering what d student is doing with his/her brain.
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by shakol91(m): 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
adebayour26:

I don't need to mention any bank, you also know that it happens everyday in every bank.
well you forgot to mention the SET that will come to bank and para for the cashiers at the counter "instead of going to the customer care section" maybe his/her account was hacked or he/she was mistakenly debited and the money wasn't reversed. there was a scenario that happened some weeks ago,a certain amount went missing from one customer's account,the man told the cashier that he'll poo on the floor if the bank do not reverse the transaction cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by adebayour26: 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
shakol91:
well you forgot to mention the SET that will come to bank and para for the cashiers at the counter maybe his/her account was hacked or he/she was mistakenly debited and the money wasn't reversed. there was a scenario that happened some weeks ago,a certain amount of money was missing from one customer's account,the man told the cashier that he'll poo on the floor if the bank do not reverse the transaction cheesy
This really got me laffing...imagine. We do have Psycho coming to banks. "...poo on the floor"
Re: 6 Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall by Beesluv: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
shakol91:
well you forgot to mention the SET that will come to bank and para for the cashiers at the counter "instead of going to the customer care section" maybe his/her account was hacked or he/she was mistakenly debited and the money wasn't reversed. there was a scenario that happened some weeks ago,a certain amount went missing from one customer's account,the man told the cashier that he'll poo on the floor if the bank do not reverse the transaction cheesy

Lol, will pooing reverse the trnx? people sha

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Most Reliable & Cheapest Bulk SMS Provider You Know / IPOB Youths Gave Namdi KANU Resume Or Resigned Ultimatum. / Favour/Romeo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.