Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

I Need Words Of Encouragement - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Words Of Encouragement (1868 Views)

8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. / Words Of Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter / I Need Words Of Wisdom From Mature Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Words Of Encouragement by justwant2happy: 11:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
pls i need someone to talk to me cos am completely fedup of life. I don't know what i have done to deserve this. Am so broke,am not getting love and care from my husband i dumped my education for, am not getting affection from my mum becos she see me as a failure,i can't get a job with my upper credit in ond, I keep seeing my friends graduating and getting decent job with their hnd or bsc certificate...........
I just feel like leaving this miserable earth,i wish i have the power to take my life but am praying for death to come
Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by mstik(f): 11:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
My dear, when life hands you lemons...make lemonade
Free yourself from this self-pity you're feeling and try to make something out of life while it's still early
Life will be hard and meaningless every once in a while and it's up to you to take the bull by its horn and dictate what you want for yourself
Don't let anything or anyone bring you down- don't try to meet up with their standards but instead, go at your own pace
Always have at the back of your mind that there are people in worst situations than you- and some of them have made good out of their circumstances
Just try and get back on your feet again- And try harder
Nothing good always come easy smiley

hope I did not blab?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by justwant2happy: 12:04am On Oct 17, 2014
mstik:
My dear, when life hands you lemons...make lemonade
Free yourself from this self-pity you're feeling and try to make something out of life while it's still early
Life will be hard and meaningless every once in a while and it's up to you to take the bull by its horn and dictate what you want for yourself
Don't let anything or anyone bring you down- don't try to meet up with their standards but instead, go at your own pace
Always have at the back of your mind that there are people in worst situations than you- and some of them have made good out of their circumstances
Just try and get back on your feet again- And try harder
Nothing good always come easy smiley

hope I did not blab?
Thank you.
Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by Roland17(m): 12:24am On Oct 17, 2014
It's not enough to duel and languish in self pity, I can already read 3 veritable solutions to your problems from your post, proffered by yourself and they are not far fetched, what you seem to lack is the courage to power and effect the changes you are craving..

Sit yourself down and ask yourself some mind provoking questions you alone have answers to, discover who really you are and what you aim to achieve and stop this self pity crusade..

May God grant you the wisdom and courage...
Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by pickabeau1: 12:25am On Oct 17, 2014
It is well

please go through this thread
You may pick one or two things there

https://www.nairaland.com/1347408/feeling-suicidal-come-here-first
Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 17, 2014
Your happiness should not be measured by your possessions nor standards set by others. Okay you do not have money nor affection, I understand it is hard to cope in such situations. But, here you are, living, and will continue to be.

A change in perspective is needed, but only you can do that. And you certainly can do that; picture yourself observing the world from the peak of a mountain, not from the depths of a well. Improve your thinking by educating yourself; there is no such degree course, it comes from living and then reflecting. You cannot fail life if you go on living. It's just a question of what you will do next? smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by olu77(m): 12:26am On Oct 17, 2014
Keep your hope alive, put all your trust in God there is no condition that is permanent. You will overcome this present situation pls hold on a bit longer.

What did you study? What are your area of strenght? What are those things you are passionate about?
Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by asandigbo(f): 12:28am On Oct 17, 2014
My sister,no matter how u are being treated , pls don't give up. this is d time to look within yourself and bring out d great potentials in u. u don't have to be a graduate make it in life, start something, start from d scratch, all u need is determination and d sky will be your starting point. become successful today and watch your tormentors become your praise singers.
Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by kuderrich: 12:32am On Oct 17, 2014
U can still be the best u wnt to be,jst believe in ursef and be prayerful. The bible says ,there is time and season for everything,time to weep and time to laugh,time to sow and time to reap,time to be sad and time to be happy. I can feel ur pain buh u jst av to keep goin until u succeed,u're rejected nw buh believe me u'll still be celebrated.there is this saying dat wen d goin gets tough,only d tough keeps goin. Wat if u av no one,wat if u came alone in2 this world without knwing any1, jst believe in ursef and be determined dat u'll make it wit or witout any1.what u need in other to succeed is already in u,God's willing I pray u overcome every challenges ijn.
Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by EpicNigerian(m): 12:34am On Oct 17, 2014
Somewhere within this planet.....there's somebody dreaming the life you living in right now.

Always count your Blessings.

#shalom

1 Like

Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by DukeNija(m): 12:35am On Oct 17, 2014
justwant2happy:

Thank you.

Pls don't feel this way. Dying without fulfilling your purpose here on earth is not the best. Education could be over-rated, there's more to life than schooling and working.
Can't you go back to school? Continue from where you stopped? You can learn a skill or handwork like sewing, baking, hair-dressing or start a small retail business.
I know a microfinance bank that gives out loans without collateral to traders mostly women.
You can start up something on your own and still have time for yourself and family.
What about your husband, what does he do?
Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by justwant2happy: 12:35am On Oct 17, 2014
God bless you all. may you never find yourself in this kind of situation
Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by justwant2happy: 12:40am On Oct 17, 2014
DukeNija:

Pls don't feel this way. Dying without fulfilling your purpose here on earth is not the best. Education could be over-rated, there's more to life than schooling and working.
Can't you go back to school? Continue from where you stopped? You can learn a skill or handwork like sewing, baking, hair-dressing or start a small retail business.
I know a microfinance bank that gives out loans without collateral to traders mostly women.
You can start up something on your own and still have time for yourself and family.
What about your husband, what does he do?
he's a business man. I really want to go into frozen food and food stuff business but i dnt have any capital. Of course i want to go back to school but i can't finance myself cos am jobless
Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by DukeNija(m): 12:40am On Oct 17, 2014
justwant2happy:
pls i need someone to talk to me cos am completely fedup of life. I don't know what i have done to deserve this. Am so broke,am not getting love and care from my husband i dumped my education for, am not getting affection from my mum becos she see me as a failure,i can't get a job with my upper credit in ond, I keep seeing my friends graduating and getting decent job with their hnd or bsc certificate...........
I just feel like leaving this miserable earth,i wish i have the power to take my life but am praying for death to come

If you have a CV you can send it to me. I can forward it on ur behalf for an OND job. The pay might not be much but its something to start with.
Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by DukeNija(m): 12:41am On Oct 17, 2014
justwant2happy:

he's a business man. I really want to go into frozen food and food stuff business but i dnt have any capital

Send me a pm. I can assist you with a loan from d mfb I told you about.
Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by justwant2happy: 12:56am On Oct 17, 2014
Hv sent you a mail pls reply me. May God bless you richly
Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 17, 2014
Flytefalls:
Your happiness should not be measured by your possessions nor standards set by others. Okay you do not have money nor affection, I understand it is hard to cope in such situations. But, here you are, living, and will continue to be.

A change in perspective is needed, but only you can do that. And you certainly can do that; picture yourself observing the world from the peak of a mountain, not from the depths of a well. Improve your thinking by educating yourself; there is no such degree course, it comes from living and then reflecting. You cannot fail life if you go on living. It's just a question of what you will do next? smiley
Flytefalls, I haven't seen you post in a while. Good to see you around. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by DukeNija(m): 1:04am On Oct 17, 2014
justwant2happy:
Hv sent you a mail pls reply me. May God bless you richly

Okk. I've replied you. But the mail content is empty because its my corporate mail. So send me an email and I will redirect you to my gmail which will be more convenient.
Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by justwant2happy: 1:18am On Oct 17, 2014
DukeNija:

Okk. I've replied you. But the mail content is empty because its my corporate mail. So send me an email and I will redirect you to my gmail which will be more convenient.
[quote author=DukeNija post=27208539]

Am sorry i can't find anything in my inbox pls drop your corporate mail pls. I will delete it immediately after seeing it
Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by Nobody: 1:58am On Oct 17, 2014
justwant2happy:
Hugs. I'm sorry about your struggles. There're plenty of people who love and care about you, like some of us folks in this thread.

How can I help? Please feel free to pm me if you need someone to talk to.

1 Like

Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by DukeNija(m): 2:01am On Oct 17, 2014
Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by justwant2happy: 7:03am On Oct 17, 2014
DukeNija:
Thanks duke I didn't see it before you deleted it. Am new here pls teach me how to send 'pm' maybe the previous message i sent didn't deliver
Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2014
Yields:

Flytefalls, I haven't seen you post in a while. Good to see you around. smiley
Yaaay, feels nice to be missed lol grin. Things are busier with work and (new) husband but I like coming back to nl whenever life permits.

Hope you are well! kiss

1 Like

Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2014
Dear justwant2happy,

what stops you from changing your situation?

Complaining will not solve anything. wink
Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2014
Check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1952418/nnpc-exxonmobil-2014-ond-graduates

op, Life generally isn't easy, your situation isn't the worst, you have people you're better than..... Just keep struggling and keep a positive attitude. ... btw, why doesnt your husband show you love??
Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by DukeNija(m): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2014
Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by DukeNija(m): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
justwant2happy:

Thanks duke I didn't see it before you deleted it. Am new here pls teach me how to send 'pm' maybe the previous message i sent didn't deliver

I've not seen ur mail.
Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by justwant2happy: 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
DukeNija:

I've not seen ur mail.
hv sent it
Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
Flytefalls:

Yaaay, feels nice to be missed lol grin. Things are busier with work and (new) husband but I like coming back to nl whenever life permits.

Hope you are well! kiss
I remembered you mentioned "Fiance" during the summer. Wow, so you're married now. Congrats, girl! kiss kiss kiss. May your home be continuously filled with love, understanding, laughter and peace. I guess we should be expecting a lil' Flyefalls soon or perhaps two of them wink wink. Wishing you and yours the very best.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by destante(f): 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
Wow. things won't remain like this forever certainly. it will be well.
Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by philantoxx(m): 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
take the initiative.draw a map and work towards it.
your not in an hopeless situation
Re: I Need Words Of Encouragement by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
Yields:

I remembered you mentioned "Fiance" during the summer. Wow, so you're married now. Congrats, girl! kiss kiss kiss. May your home be continuously filled with love, understanding, laughter and peace. I guess we should be expecting a lil' Flyefalls soon or perhaps two of them wink wink. Wishing you and yours the very best.
Thank you immensely, and Amen! smiley. It's a very beautiful moment for us both, but no lil flyte-lites planned for the next year or two; and single file please God I cannot handle twins!! cry kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Salvage The Downward Spiral Of Respect In Nigeria? / In Need Of Real Advice ..asap!!! / "Letter To My Aunty" From A Newly Married Lady (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.