Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Between BBM And Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Between BBM And Nairaland (791 Views)

Top Events That Rocked Nigeria And Nairaland / The Differences Between BBM And Whatsapp / Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between BBM And Nairaland by StPete: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2014
For the record, I love visiting Nairaland and BBM is my favorite app...

But considering the smileys they both have, which would you pick as having ur favorite smiley?

And as for Nairaland, which is/are your favorite smiley(s)?

Mine is:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

grin
Re: Between BBM And Nairaland by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
To create thread dey hungry you...
Re: Between BBM And Nairaland by StPete: 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
MarthaK:
To create thread dey hungry you...

To comment without thinking they hungry you...smh
Re: Between BBM And Nairaland by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
StPete:

To comment without thinking they hungry you...smh
Leave me alone! angry
Re: Between BBM And Nairaland by StPete: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
MarthaK:
Leave me alone! angry

tongue wink

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Father Becomes The President. / Did This Ever Happened To You? (photos) / Shocking Video!!! Buddhist Monk Who Sits In A Pot Of Boiling Oil To Meditate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.