Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Welcome To My Class. Haaaa Teacherrrr!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome To My Class. Haaaa Teacherrrr!!!! (779 Views)

"Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) / Drop A Prayer Point Wishing NAIRALAND Users A Happy New Month.Welcome To August / Welcome To 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To My Class. Haaaa Teacherrrr!!!! by olaleks007(m): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
Welcome To My class where we will be discussing about Anything. Pls have your Seat.

We have different Lecturers here with different Topic

I will be right back For My topic

Class Governor pls write the name of Noise maker while am away.

Other Lecturers will take it from here.

N.B. You better book your seat now before...!!! (Help me finish am)
Re: Welcome To My Class. Haaaa Teacherrrr!!!! by Flakesyblaze(f): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
walks in, pull out a chair, sits and wait for other students
Re: Welcome To My Class. Haaaa Teacherrrr!!!! by naijarates(m): 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
Mounts Signboard grin grin grin

Re: Welcome To My Class. Haaaa Teacherrrr!!!! by olaleks007(m): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
Flakesyblaze:
walks in, pull out a chair, sits and wait for other students

I declare you as the class Governor....pls write d name of noise maker for me. I will soon be back with my Topic.
Re: Welcome To My Class. Haaaa Teacherrrr!!!! by olaleks007(m): 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
As you all know say Na Real Estate be my lane (if you dont know check all my Post), I want to Open your Eyes to some things in Real Estate.
What I want to say is basically for those still living in a rented Apartment. You all know that if you live in a rented apartment, you have to pay for the house rent annually (depending on how you pay yours) e.g maybe 250k yearly etc. Now let me Open your Eyes.
Do you know that you can pay this money annually and own the house rather than paying for House rent and still a Tenant?
Ask me How?

Lemme Rest small....I dey come. Lemme see if you are all following me abi you don dey sleep for my class.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Class. Haaaa Teacherrrr!!!! by olaleks007(m): 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
naijarates:
Mounts Signboard grin grin grin

Na market you wan come sell for my class abi

Continue

Class Governor,,,help me write his name down
Re: Welcome To My Class. Haaaa Teacherrrr!!!! by Flakesyblaze(f): 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
Sir it seems we are just two offering this course
Re: Welcome To My Class. Haaaa Teacherrrr!!!! by padeolu: 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
Is shokinology isn't offered ..ama just consider another Skol
Re: Welcome To My Class. Haaaa Teacherrrr!!!! by naijarates(m): 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
Flakesyblaze:
Sir it seems we are just two offering this course
U no see the signboard? Other students are there Rating Top Brands,Products and Celebrities in Nigeria. Click the link on my signature to join themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Welcome To My Class. Haaaa Teacherrrr!!!! by olaleks007(m): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
olaleks007:
As you all know say Na Real Estate be my lane (if you dont know check all my Post), I want to Open your Eyes to some things in Real Estate.
What I want to say is basically for those still living in a rented Apartment. You all know that if you live in a rented apartment, you have to pay for the house rent annually (depending on how you pay yours) e.g maybe 250k yearly etc. Now let me Open your Eyes.
Do you know that you can pay this money annually and own the house rather than paying for House rent and still a Tenant?
Ask me How?

Lemme Rest small....I dey come. Lemme see if you are all following me abi you don dey sleep for my class.

This is How it works.
Step 1.Have a good relationship with your bank.
Step 2: Check for affordable property For Sale (e.g 3 bedroom bungalow etc) that you like and that have a very good title.
Step 3: Submit it to your bank. Your Bank will help you do all the search on the property to confirm if its genuine.
Step 4: If its genuine and your Bank is satisfied with it, You will have an agreement with your Bank on how to pay back the money for the property with Bank Interest (it will be in a long term like 10-20yrs for the payment)
Step 5: if you reach an agreement with the Bank, the Bank will purchase the property for you and you will start living there.

NOW LET'S COMPARE
If a bank bought a property for you (e.g a bungalow of 15m for a period of 20yrs to pay back) the money you may be paying d Bank may be around 800k yearly but you are rest assured the property is your own even you can rent part of it out.

What of if you rent a house for that amount, Do you have anything to gain abi I lie. You go enter correct pepper soup if your Landlord na werey (crazy)

I think by now You should be wise. Hope you understand me. If you understand me,,,you should be able to tell us which one is benefiting out of the two.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Bukky Wright Gives Reasons For Dabbling Into Politics / true story / Woman Commits Suicide After Finding Herself Unmarried & Childless By Age 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.