Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

“wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts (62339 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Smokes While Carrying A Little Child (Photo) / Lil Kesh Once Again Proves His Brain Rather Than Talent Works For Him / Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by ashewopeckas(f): 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
I fuckkkk alot too and it is affecting my brain

How then is it ur bizness?
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
Oh, come on. These guys should resolve their beef na. I really liked their collaborations on Wizkid's first album.. They made good music together, and it sounded nice to hear Wizkid bleat 'Samklef noni".
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by hayzed2: 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nigeria artiste are very funny ooo... If wizkid rejected you, why dont you try to work up to another artiste. Atleast i've never rejected you once before smiley

1 Like

Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by alaladakosta(f): 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
iheanyi40:
Samklef shud stfu I fink he's angry cos wizzy dropped his asss ryt afta being famous

And you think that's right?
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
Airforce1:
Like Samklef like most nairalanders

Killjoyz

U don't want to roll with them and the next thing they wanna run you down

it's so annoying angry angry angry
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by omoiseselagba: 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nonybb:
when two Ofe Mmanu fights it is the soup(our music) that suffers
samklef is ibo.do ya findings.
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by alaladakosta(f): 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
slimzypink:
I almost cried after reading d guyz interview

Really?
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by plumule(m): 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
badmouthology

Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by engrjacuzzi: 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nairaland......and am like ok should an artiste weed?
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by Kennito90(m): 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
kai see as I 4 speed pass frontpage. all thanks to automatic break. now bk to d topic, dem say person don catch Ebola?
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by chimerase2: 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
Samklef noni cheesy
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by chemicool: 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
This guy should just move on!
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by bolaino(m): 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
Goldrushnigeria:
Weeks back, Music Producer Samklef took a jab at Wizkid on Twitter with some very disturbing set of tweets.

Wizkid did reply, but for Samklef that wasn’t going to be the end of everything. Samklef has also unfollowed wizkid on Twitter and Instagram.

Samklef recently had an interview with Notjustok and he revealed why he was upset with Wizkid.

Also Read Excerpts from the Interview below..

A couple of days ago, there was this uproar on Social Media about your tweets aimed at Wizkid. What happened? Why did you do that?

Okay, basically I have been faithful and loyal to Wizkid for so long. I’m gonna be 30 by next year and of which this guy is a kid and when he came to me, I didn’t look at his age, I was so humble to him because I love his talent and charisma. The only problem I have is that when the fame got to him, It was like we were competing.

Take for instance, I walked up to him in 2011 for Nonilising video shoot and he told me the song was not good enough. 2012 again, I went to his house in Ogudu and presented him with a song – BIG Alomo. Again, Wizkid said the song was not good enough. I said no problem and waited again till 2013 and I now heard what he told a producer about me (name withheld) because I don’t want to involve anybody. This is my fight and I want to face. I sent Wizkid a text in 2013 and I said “Wizkid, why do you treat people who were there for you like sh*t?, I don’t need your money, just respect people and be good”. After that, I forgot the text and kept famzing him. I came to Lekki since January and I have been in the hotel since and I Just moved out about a month ago. I actually wanted to refresh my brain because at a point, I stopped believing in myself. So, I’ve been forcing myself to Wizkid and he has never invited me to his house as I have been the one going to his house on my own. At times, I would knock at his gate and the security will tell me he’s not around. I tried everything possible to get close to this guy but he was not ready to help my career.

READ MORE : http://www.goldrushnews247.com/wizkid-smokes-weed-a-lot-its-affecting-his-brain-seriously-samklef-blasts-wizkid-again/
why is samklef behaving like a small child, This is embarrassing, coming from a celebrity.

2 Likes

Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by salvatore007(m): 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
I hate peepz lyk samklef, dey jez wanna b a part of ur success story...

Wizkid is a small boi yet he knows hw 2live life simply by choosin his friends nd nt d oda way round
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by Dbestmax(m): 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
So u once worked together...
So he got better and higher
So u hav to let it go
Wen pple liv u let dem go...it dosent mean dat dey're bad people...it jst means dat dia part in ur story is over

10 Likes

Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by johnstar(m): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
lolz @ d topic alone, na dm sabi... bt d guy pride 2mush sha
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
Don't worry, even if he gets mad we'll drop ash tags for prayers.

He's acting his age samklef
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by johnstar(m): 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
Goldrushnigeria:
Weeks back, Music Producer Samklef took a jab at Wizkid on Twitter with some very disturbing set of tweets.

Wizkid did reply, but for Samklef that wasn’t going to be the end of everything. Samklef has also unfollowed wizkid on Twitter and Instagram.

Samklef recently had an interview with Notjustok and he revealed why he was upset with Wizkid.

Also Read Excerpts from the Interview below..

A couple of days ago, there was this uproar on Social Media about your tweets aimed at Wizkid. What happened? Why did you do that?

Okay, basically I have been faithful and loyal to Wizkid for so long. I’m gonna be 30 by next year and of which this guy is a kid and when he came to me, I didn’t look at his age, I was so humble to him because I love his talent and charisma. The only problem I have is that when the fame got to him, It was like we were competing.

Take for instance, I walked up to him in 2011 for Nonilising video shoot and he told me the song was not good enough. 2012 again, I went to his house in Ogudu and presented him with a song – BIG Alomo. Again, Wizkid said the song was not good enough. I said no problem and waited again till 2013 and I now heard what he told a producer about me (name withheld) because I don’t want to involve anybody. This is my fight and I want to face. I sent Wizkid a text in 2013 and I said “Wizkid, why do you treat people who were there for you like sh*t?, I don’t need your money, just respect people and be good”. After that, I forgot the text and kept famzing him. I came to Lekki since January and I have been in the hotel since and I Just moved out about a month ago. I actually wanted to refresh my brain because at a point, I stopped believing in myself. So, I’ve been forcing myself to Wizkid and he has never invited me to his house as I have been the one going to his house on my own. At times, I would knock at his gate and the security will tell me he’s not around. I tried everything possible to get close to this guy but he was not ready to help my career.

READ MORE : http://www.goldrushnews247.com/wizkid-smokes-weed-a-lot-its-affecting-his-brain-seriously-samklef-blasts-wizkid-again/
as u unfollow am for ig nd twitter, remove ur hand from him shoulder now now @ d pix . shitt happens
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by wbankz(m): 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
Wizkid push molowo noni for u him neva try? Step up ur game dude....i hate wen nicca cry around like bush baby...plus if u are dat talented u dont need wizkid in ur life to make it.9ice moved on frm cabasa..wande coal. Frm jazzy olamide..d list iz endless..stop hating bro instead of knockin gate up n down n sleepin in hotels as if u no get house

2 Likes

Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by iheanyi40(m): 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
alaladakosta:

And you think that's right?
Ɣ☺ΰ̊ expect em to b together forever ?
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by kudoxs(m): 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
GO AND DIE!
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by freesinzu(m): 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
Was he rejected becos he smoked weed,
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
slimzypink:
I almost cried after reading d guyz interview
eyaaahh
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by GodMode: 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
Is wizkid the only musician in Nigeria

Wizkid made him who he is by mentioning his name in his song
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
henrizzle:
samklef is not an ofe mmanu person. Comfirm nwa afor he be.

I think samklef is from cross river.
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by 50calibre(m): 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
Easiest way to kill your pre-mature music career? Go against your boss or the guy who have you a platform. You will lose every time especially if you've got limited talent.

Growing artists need a lesson in loyalty, it's very important, if you need to act the fool & tolerate all kind of shi*t? Do it!! Bide your time till you're on solid ground.

1 Like

Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by Fantasyisland(f): 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
Samklef you need to drop this. Wizkid has sent love and tried to diffuse the whole drama publicly even after you bashed him. U are the grown up here jo. angry
Abi na by force to collaborate again?

I came to Lekki since January and I have been in the hotel since and I Just moved out about a month ago. I actually wanted to refresh my brain because at a point, I stopped believing in myself. So, I’ve been forcing myself to Wizkid and he has never invited me to his house as I have been the one going to his house on my own. At times, I would knock at his gate and the security will tell me he’s not around. I tried everything possible to get close to this guy but he was not ready to help my career.

He does not hold the key to your career. Without Wizzy's collabo you can blow if you work hard with God plus the right people by your side.

2 Likes

Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by oluamid(m): 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
Abeg oo, shey Samklef call us for their matter when things were still rosy btwn them? Why be say na now wey tins don come go south he come know say we exist to come dey yarn us all this dust so? undecided

Abeg bone story and move on with your life.
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by NellyGhenghen(m): 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
This nigga has just completed the murder of his already dieing career. undecided is it by force to work with you? If you were a better producer, they d be the ones calling you. This nigga needs to takeseat.

2 Likes

Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by Deiok(m): 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
Shuoooo nah wah oooh.
Re: “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts by kay29000(m): 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
As someone above said, you can't force someone to be your friend. 20 friends cannot play for 20 years. Wizkid and Samclef were buddies at a point, but that time is in the past, and Wizkid is unto other things. You can't hate on someone who doesn't want to be your friend no more...that's life. Just move on Samklef...do your thing and forget Wizkid cos he has obviously forgotten you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jude Ojeogwu, Regina Daniels’ Father Attends Her Son's Naming Ceremony / Mugshot Of Lola Margaret Oladipupo Arrested In US For Fraud (Photo) / D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.