Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

|««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| (2112 Views)

Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine / * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * / "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by gottoboy(m): 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
Big shout to ᵗᴴᵋ daughters of EVE that voted For me; ℓ̊ appreciate мα'αм's.
Dolcilicious
MzMariah
sholasholala
lynpetra
ivyy
lertee
cdamsel
nikkyshyne
Mondisweets
IrishKez
Tashamania
BecaciaBarbie
idowuogbo
adaobi123
marieolae
SpcAgtOko
miztola
farano
MizMyColi
rozzay
caracta
Missmossy
SelinaBrown
Missterious
dytbabe
Intacta
Odilafta
Babe2sure
teespice
AfricanApple
luxanne
alorax2
Sarimah
zeemoore
glitest
April07
GentleMimi
Kiwigal

Sorry its coming late

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by dj5naira(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sungwritter:

For her matter? I swear I fit chop back hand slap/

gottoboy:
... ℓ̊ ᵍᵒ trek for ♈όϋ from Island down to Mile 2/ .
Re: |««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| by gottoboy(m): 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
When men were still L0vers grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

**Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011** / Upload Your Song Lyrics For Free / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Mikuz Vs Chocckidd ) **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.