Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. (3691 Views)

See What Happens When You Smoke Benue Weed Before Going To The Toilet. (picture) / Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? / Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by Antwahnyboy(m): 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
Toilet is a celebrity ;Dtoilet is a celebrity..anyway as 4 me...I cnt go to the toilet without my phone...share yours...#AntwahnyBoy#youngest op on nairaland..turn up!!!
Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by Merlissa(f): 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
Phone and earpiece!
Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by Dbestmax(m): 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hahaha....dis thread go baaad...
4 me ...I jst take Nairaland along with me.
Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by valmunich(m): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
My phone and headphone

Mehn I don't miss that shiii

Some people even take their pc grin
Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by iphex(m): 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
Dbestmax:
Hahaha....dis thread go baaad...
4 me ...I jst take Nairaland along with me.
. You are on point
Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
I don't take anything cos tis a public yard!!!!! Toilet always smelling after being used by multitudes who's got lotta ish with their belly
Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
polymathic:
I don't take anything cos tis a public yard!!!!! Toilet always smelling after being used by multitudes who's got lotta ish with their belly
Ehyaa, pele
Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by parzdor(m): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
i neva forget my ex gf pic
Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
MrsAnyanwu:
Ehyaa, pele
Thank u ma!!!! Praying for a better life tooo

1 Like

Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
parzdor:
i neva forget my ex gf pic
Do u self-service with it in the toilet?
Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by Chyzzsca(f): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
Book or phone
Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by EddyNumerouno(m): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ever since I registered on NL, bathroom times have been ridiculously elongated
Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by Antwahnyboy(m): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
EddyNumerouno:
Ever since I registered on NL, bathroom times have been ridiculously elongated
lol...I tell u atimes I have to finish reading everything on frontpage b4 I move an inch..den trending den damn b4 u knw it 3hrs hv gone by...
Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by Neldrizzy(m): 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
Meat..... If i carry meat, na toilet i de balance eat am well grin
Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by priscaoge(f): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
I can't poo without my phone angry angry. It's really a bad habit I formed a long time ago and I have tried to stop it but can't. If I finally enter there without my phone,I will call someone to get it for me. I thought am d only one on this cheesy cheesy

@Ezinne come and see oooo, So that u will stop biting me cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
My phone sad
Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by Tallesty1(m): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
priscaoge:
I can't poo without my phone angry angry. It's really a bad habit I formed a long time ago and I have tried to stop it but can't. If I finally enter there without my phone,I will call someone to get it for me. I thought am d only one on this cheesy cheesy

You need deliverance
Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
priscaoge:

Do you know there is a socket in my toilet? #coversEyez#...so in my toilet, you don't have to worry about unplugging your low battery from the room, just go along with the charger.
Maybe my hubby put it there for me to plug hairdryer or something...lol.
I don't go with my fone anyway.
Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by Juliaann(f): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nothing
Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by Applaner: 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
I carry water DAT I will use in flushing it.
Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
My fresh smooth bum and the shit inside it! What else?
Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by MizMyColi(f): 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
I used to take my phone and my thoughts, but lately, my restroom has become the only serviceless area in ALL of the flat.

So now, I take only my thoughts........

That moment when you take only 10 minutes to do the whatever do, and the next 45 minutes to 1 hour, THINKING UP IDEAS
smiley
Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by LEERICIST(m): 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
My phone with enough data plan plus olive oil cheesy
Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
A novel and my phone until I dropped my S3 inside a bucket of water

Now it's just a novel if not I no go do the 'do' grin
Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by MizMyColi(f): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
angry
No reply angry
shoefreak:
A novel and my phone until I dropped my S3 inside a bucket of water

Now it's just a novel if not I no go do the 'do' grin
Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by nickz(m): 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
i-pod or wireless headset;the ones that uses bluetooth or sd card
so i just drop my phone outside
i stopped taking my phone long ago

when my bold 6 fell into the WC
the water was clean
but i felt somehow putting my hand into it

before my sister brought nylonsadsadsad
the phone don drink beta water!

before i even touched it i dipped it into another water(to make sure it was clean)

1 Like

Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
Attending to it... a v doesn't suit you jor.... grin how about a D?

MizMyColi:
angry
No reply angry
Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by MizMyColi(f): 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
shoefreak:
Attending to it... a v doesn't suit you jor.... grin how about a D?

grin grin
Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by sheunfemix: 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
Learnt from my brother noT to take my fone anymore. His fone dropped into the toilet after he finished pooing as he was about to flush. Twas disgusting. He called me for help but dere was nothing I cud do for him
Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by skentelelady(f): 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
nickz:
i-pod or wireless headset;the ones that uses bluetooth or sd card
so i just drop my phone outside
i stopped taking my phone long ago

when my bold 6 fell into the WC
the water was clean
but i felt somehow putting my hand into it

before my sister brought nylonsadsadsad
the phone don drink beta water!

before i even touched it i dipped it into another water(to make sure it was clean)

Were you using a general toilet then that you couldnt dip hand inside the WC?
Sorry about your loss though cool
Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by nickz(m): 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
skentelelady:

Were you using a general toilet then that you couldnt dip hand inside the WC?
Sorry about your loss though cool
lol...

i share same toilet with my sister.....hers is pretty much useless cause of the size

and NO MATTER!!!
i repeat NO MATTER!!!

how clean a wc is,i can never put my bare hand into it
even if the plumber just installed itsad

just a quick thought of it gives all the hair on my body 'AN ATTENTION'
Re: What Do You Take With You To The Toilet. by skentelelady(f): 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
nickz:
lol...

i share same toilet with my sister.....hers is pretty much useless cause of the size

and NO MATTER!!!
i repeat NO MATTER!!!

how clean a wc is,i can never put my bare hand into it
even if the plumber just installed itsad

just a quick thought of it gives all the hair on my body 'AN ATTENTION'

Then you cant be a medical practitioner then

I understand your type though smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy New Month Nairalanders / Shatta Bandle Is Richer Than Dangote And Nigerians Know It – Shatta Wale (video) / Frequent Ask Questions On Nairaland Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.