Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

BREAKING: FG, Boko Haram Agree On Ceasefire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: FG, Boko Haram Agree On Ceasefire (618 Views)

Breaking: FG To Re-introduce Tolls – Fashola / Breaking: FG Orders IG To Hand Over Saraki Money Laundering Case File / Breaking! FG Has Arrested Some Prominent Politicians Over Ties With Boko Haram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: FG, Boko Haram Agree On Ceasefire by eke419: 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
The federal government has finally entered into a ceasefire agreement with the Boko Haram insurgents.

This is alleged based on the order given by the Nigerian Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshall Alex Badeh that all field officers involved in the war against Boko Haram insurgents to immediately comply with the ceasefire agreement.

According to information reaching , the ceasefire agreement will lead to the immediate release of the over 200 school girls abducted from Chibok, Borno State since April. Next week is speculated as the time the girls will be released to reunite with their families.

had reported earlier in the day that representatives of the Nigerian government were in negotiation with Boko Haram representatives in Saudi Arabia to negotiate on the release of the abducted Chibok girls and agree on a truce.

More details soon
Verify Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/594-breaking-fg-boko-haram-agree-on-ceasefire
Re: BREAKING: FG, Boko Haram Agree On Ceasefire by Opeoluwaadewole: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
Story for the gods.
Re: BREAKING: FG, Boko Haram Agree On Ceasefire by eke419: 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
Opeoluwaadewole:
Story for the gods.
exactly. waiting to see hw long the truce will last
Re: BREAKING: FG, Boko Haram Agree On Ceasefire by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
Should I or should I not believe this?
Re: BREAKING: FG, Boko Haram Agree On Ceasefire by eke419: 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
didadavid:
Should I or should I not believe this?
Guy I think you should because, most soldiers I know are withdrawing from the war zones in borno and adamawa

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Terms Of Reference For Cease Fire, Coomasie Asks FG - See More At: / Corruption In Nigeria / Women, More Reliable Than Men In Politics -obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.