Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. (2999 Views)

Sex Is Overrated- By Emusmith / Technology Is Overrated. / Don't You Think 'speaking In Tongues' Is Overrated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by MizMyColi(f): 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2014

“People often envision Jesus as someone tiptoeing around in a flowing robe, speaking softly, and carrying a baby lamb in his arms. But the real Jesus of history was a lightning rod. He got angry. He was the greatest debunker of religious hierarchies and traditions, and the greatest desacralizer of holy places, times, people, rituals, priests and things, that this world has ever seen. The religious establishment hurriedly condemned him to death for blasphemy, while the secular powers executed him for sedition.

“Nice” is overrated. “Nice” is being “amiably pleasant, pleasing, and agreeable.” Not exactly the word I would use for Jesus when he was turning over tables in the temple. Jesus did not do this nicely. Jesus was a person of deep love and compassion, but the word “nice” doesn’t fit him. “Defiant” and “subversive” fit much better.

You’re too nice.

Religion taught you that you should be nice, considerate, polite, amiable, and selfless. An antonym for “nice” is “improper.” “Improper” is defined as: “not being in accord with acceptable behavior and procedures; not in keeping with conventional mores.” Yep, that was Jesus!

The road to Truth has improper written all over it. People traveling this road are a threat to all the nice people. Don’t expect them to be nice anymore, at least to you. Your world works because it hinges on you being nice. There will not be a crowd cheering you on. Knowing Truth is not a popularity contest, and the road to your freedom and end of suffering will be lined with people expressing disapproval.

Every step on the path of Truth is an act of non-conformity.

There will be resistance. There will be a lot of chances to turn back. Keep going! Be fearless!”

Questions and Answers
Q: What about 1st Corinthians 13, Jesus was definitely subversive (disruptive, troublemaking, inflammatory, insurgent, insurrectionary, insurrectionist, rabble rousing) but maybe his subversiveness came from the fact that he could passionately disagree with love and respect for the one he disagreed with. Anger and rage don’t correspond with love.

Jim: I’d say ransacking the temple, and referring to the religious leaders as a “brood of vipers” isn’t too nice. One of the nice-sounding but false premises associated with religion/Christianity is that anger is bad.

Q: I don’t believe anger is bad because some religion told me. I think one can be angry at a situation without being angry at the person involved. Plus neither of us believe everything presented in the bible is accurate, so why choose to believe the story of the cleansing of the temple is accurate? Why not let love dictate truth?

Jim: Yes, sounds like we both can agree on the supremacy of love.

- Jim Palmer, Notes from (Over) the Edge

Let’s Discuss.
grin grin
Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by Tallesty1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
I'm here
Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by MizMyColi(f): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
grin grin
Tallesty1:
I'm here
Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by MizMyColi(f): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
Biko, don't just view, drop a thought.
Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by YungwizzzyChina: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
MizMyColi:

“People often envision Jesus as someone tiptoeing around in a flowing robe, speaking softly, and carrying a baby lamb in his arms. But the real Jesus of history was a lightning rod. He got angry. He was the greatest debunker of religious hierarchies and traditions, and the greatest desacralizer of holy places, times, people, rituals, priests and things, that this world has ever seen. The religious establishment hurriedly condemned him to death for blasphemy, while the secular powers executed him for sedition.

“Nice” is overrated. “Nice” is being “amiably pleasant, pleasing, and agreeable.” Not exactly the word I would use for Jesus when he was turning over tables in the temple. Jesus did not do this nicely. Jesus was a person of deep love and compassion, but the word “nice” doesn’t fit him. “Defiant” and “subversive” fit much better.

You’re too nice.

Religion taught you that you should be nice, considerate, polite, amiable, and selfless. An antonym for “nice” is “improper.” “Improper” is defined as: “not being in accord with acceptable behavior and procedures; not in keeping with conventional mores.” Yep, that was Jesus!

The road to Truth has improper written all over it. People traveling this road are a threat to all the nice people. Don’t expect them to be nice anymore, at least to you. Your world works because it hinges on you being nice. There will not be a crowd cheering you on. Knowing Truth is not a popularity contest, and the road to your freedom and end of suffering will be lined with people expressing disapproval.

There will be resistance. There will be a lot of chances to turn back. Keep going! Be fearless!”

Questions and Answers
Q: What about 1st Corinthians 13, Jesus was definitely subversive (disruptive, troublemaking, inflammatory, insurgent, insurrectionary, insurrectionist, rabble rousing) but maybe his subversiveness came from the fact that he could passionately disagree with love and respect for the one he disagreed with. Anger and rage don’t correspond with love.

Jim: I’d say ransacking the temple, and referring to the religious leaders as a “brood of vipers” isn’t too nice. One of the nice-sounding but false premises associated with religion/Christianity is that anger is bad.

Q: I don’t believe anger is bad because some religion told me. I think one can be angry at a situation without being angry at the person involved. Plus neither of us believe everything presented in the bible is accurate, so why choose to believe the story of the cleansing of the temple is accurate? Why not let love dictate truth?

Let’s Discuss.
grin grin

Happy birthday to me!!!
Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by MizMyColi(f): 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
YungwizzzyChina:

Happy birthday to me!!!
Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by xamster(m): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
it's obvious u're an atheist hun. actually the messiah can never be overated with the word "nice" cuz his deeds were of the creator which was established on his love and teachings to humanity. he never lived an undeem life while on earth. but my ascertion on his action in the temple cud be illuminated in an instance whereby one walks into his father's office only to see his father's employee making out in there(quite a gross & gorry scen
e uh)
......& besides he never converged his anger on any soul sad

all in one jesus christ is nice & the GREATEST ever until the end of time.

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
Finally, I think she gets it.
Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by Misogynist2014(m): 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
xamster:
it's obvious u're an atheist hun. actually the messiah can never be overated with the word "nice" cuz his deeds were of the creator which was established on his love and teachings to humanity. he never lived an undeem life while on earth. but my ascertion on his action in the temple cud be illuminated in an instance whereby one walks into his father's office only to see his father's employee making out in there(quite a gross & gorry scen
e uh)

Nice one wink. Atheists don't hate Jesus today as much as Judaism(Jews) embarassed.
Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Nice one wink. Atheists don't hate Jesus today as much as Judaism(Jews) embarassed.

D Jews aren't all Judaists today either.

We even have some on nl!

Where all my igbotic niggas at? Crazy set of ppl. grin
Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by Misogynist2014(m): 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
MizMyColi:

You’re too nice.

Questions and Answers

Let’s Discuss.
grin grin
What has the Son of Man done to you? Your account is silly and blasphemous-It holds no water. I think no one is forcing you into Christianity undecided. Let us wait till the day of judgement and let your soul be calm.

...............but pause a bit and ask yourself, What if I'm wrong? sad

1 Like

Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by Misogynist2014(m): 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
Silkmoth33:

D Jews aren't all Judaists today either.

We even have some on nl!

Where all my igbotic niggas at? Crazy set of ppl. grin
Come off it! angry I'm talking of real jews and not the 'matchmade' ones. cheesy
Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by ihedinobi2: 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
He said, "I have not come to abolish the law but to fulfill it."

Jesus was not a rabble rouser. He was CALLED a rabble rouser. He was considered disruptive but what He was actually was corrective.

He called the religious elite of His Day hypocrites. He did not merely rebel against what existed, He judged it. And when He found it wanting He denounced it.

For instance, it was wrong to be very careful about the tithes and at the same time be so merciless as to sue a widow for a bad debt to the point that she loses her very home. He insisted that the Law had never been about that.

If Jesus did anything at all, it was prove that those who were supposed to be guardians of God's Law and examples of His Righteousness were wicked, black-hearted people who needed to repent.

Jesus was no mere rebel. And He was truly good.

Nice is an attitude that you can hold toward things. Jesus, being good, could not have been nice toward wickedness. But He could be nice to even ignorantly wicked people. That was why He had friends even among the establishments that He denounced.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Come off it! angry I'm talking of real jews and not the 'matchmade' ones. cheesy

There are no real jews! There clan has been disintegrated-scrambled all over the face of d earth. The natives of modern day Israel that congregate at Jewish sanctuaries are mostly fresh converts from other religions.

Even drake is Jewish! grin atheists shouldn't declare untold hatred for the religionists but d religion. Else we risk the advent of another holocaust or mass genocide of innocent ppl.

I hate Jews though. angry
Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Jesus was not a rabble rouser. He was CALLED a rabble rouser. He was considered disruptive but what He was actually was corrective.

He called the religious elite of His Day hypocrites. He did not merely rebel against what existed, He judged it. And when He found it wanting He denounced it.

For instance, it was wrong to be very careful about the tithes and at the same time be so merciless as to sue a widow for a bad debt to the point that she loses her very home. He insisted that the Law had never been about that.

If Jesus did anything at all, it was prove that those who were supposed to be guardians of God's Law and examples of His Righteousness were wicked, black-hearted people who needed to repent.

Nice is an attitude that you can hold toward things. Jesus, being good, could not have been nice toward wickedness. But He could be nice to even ignorantly wicked people. That was why He had friends even among the establishments that He denounced.

Hell no!!!!! Whatever is written dere is wrong.

Jesus is black!
Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by Misogynist2014(m): 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
MizMyColi:
Biko, don't just view, drop a thought.
Your writeup seems persuasive but lacks the critical touch you make it sound. The wise ones read but since your write up does not work side-by-side with wisdom, they do what's best i.e. they've left you to Jesus' coming, with whom you can argue your case.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
Misogynist2014:
What has the Son of Man done to you? Your account is silly and blasphemous-It holds no water. I think no one is forcing you into Christianity undecided. Let us wait till the day of judgement and let your soul be calm.

...............but pause a bit and ask yourself, What if I'm wrong? sad

Scour d earth for the minotaur labyrinths grin
Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Your writeup seems persuasive but lacks the critical touch you make it sound. The wise ones read but since your write up does not work side-by-side with wisdom, they do what's best i.e. they've left you to Jesus' coming, with whom you can argue your case.

Yeah! Ehm! Right! Just to be clear ehm! on whose side r u? angry
Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by Misogynist2014(m): 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
Silkmoth33:

There are no real jews! There clan has been disintegrated-scrambled all over the face of d earth. The natives of modern day Israel that congregate at Jewish sanctuaries are mostly fresh converts from other religions.

Even drake is Jewish! grin atheists shouldn't declare untold hatred for the religionists but d religion. Else we risk the advent of another holocaust or mass genocide of innocent ppl.

I hate Jews though. angry
The pharesees and saducees don't allow their children to read the new testament. Less than 5% of Istrael are Christ followers(which Jesus foresaw). What amazes me the most about Jesus is that even things written about Jesus were fulfilled by the Pharesees(30 pieces of silver) who claim to eat and drink the old testament. Something really divine about Bible is that you feel the connection with Christ, but our so called Nigerian(African pastors) don't know how to preach. They pray as if the world is gonna end, but the lord's prayer is just enough.
Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by Misogynist2014(m): 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Yeah! Ehm! Right! Just to be clear ehm! on whose side r u? angry
Is it too hard for the wise to know?
Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by Misogynist2014(m): 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Scour d earth for the minotaur labyrinths grin
What does it mean?

Are you an atheist?
Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by MizMyColi(f): 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
xamster:
e uh)

Sweerie, if labelling me an atheist helps us relate better, please go on.

But for what it's worth, I believe in Jesus, I believe God, I believe that he's not just a concept/figment of our imagination.

Now @Topic.

I am not saying he lived a wrong life, afterall he even said that "the prince of this world cometh and hath nothing in me".......

All I'm trying to say here is that a person can be nice and be subversive and still be filled with compassion.

You get?

I think Jesus was a Chlor-Phleg like me.
grin grin

Want me to explain more?
smiley
Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by MizMyColi(f): 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Good.
I almost agree with you 100%.
That's progress.

I'd actually posted the thread as a reference and a reminder.
Also to correct myself on certain notions.

A person can be subversive, a rebel, a heretic in some circles and still be filled with Love and Compassion.
And still have a good heart and the best of intentions.

That anger is not bad, if it seeks to genuinely right wrongs......if it comes from a heart flowing with love and compassion at the same time.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by ihedinobi2: 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
MizMyColi:

Good.
I almost agree with you 100%.
That's progress.

I'd actually posted the thread as a reference and a reminder.
Also to correct myself on certain notions.

A person can be subversive, a rebel, a heretic in some circles and still be filled with Love and Compassion.
And still have a good heart and the best of intentions.

That anger is not bad, if it seeks to genuinely right wrongs......if it comes from a heart flowing with love and compassion at the same time.

grin

I actually laughed a happy laugh just now. Yes indeed, it's progress.

Basically, you are saying that you think that Love can get angry? And perhaps be, well, disruptive or corrective? That Love can be less than agreeable in certain circumstances?
Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by MizMyColi(f): 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
Guys the quoted is what inspired the OP

I was on a thread where, even when I'm no longer conversant with scriptures, I tried defending Jesus, from the bible *facepalm*

I'm more conversant with the one I relate with everyday, he is very nice and couldn't possibly hurt a fly.
So someone brought the brood of vipers thing to my attention and in my heart I be like
"No, that can't be my Jesus"

On my way home.....
I was reminded of how harsh/passionate I could become when a core value of mine is being violated.
Depending on the situation, I can be mild or somewhat brash.

Does that make me any less, does that change who I am at the core? Certainly not.

On this issue, I do not claim to have comprehended fully, for there is twice as much as I do not know than I do know.

Here's the text (not my original thoughts, please. What you make of it is up to you.)

In the end, like Richard murray I'd say this......
God is better experienced than taught.

DID JESUS ENDORSE VIOLENCE BY HIS CLEANSING OF THE TEMPLE AND HIS CURSING OF THE FIG TREE?

These two episodes are discussed together here because they are connected in time and purpose. Mark11:12-26 indicates that Jesus cursed the fig tree just before entering Jerusalem to "cleanse the Temple" from the thieving "sellers and moneychangers." The next morning, Jesus revisited the fig tree to see that it had "dried up and withered from its roots" due to His earlier curse. Since the cleansing of the Temple is sandwiched between the cursing of the fig tree and its subsequent withering, it is clear these events are vitally linked. But before I explain their connection, I first want to make some preliminary points.

First, this passage is the most common Scripture cited for the proposition that Jesus DID engage in physical violence during His ministry. I once had a wrathful pastor use this passage to confidently claim that Jesus was like the martial arts film star Steven Seagal, violently chopping down opponents with "literal" kicks, punches and machine guns.

Sadly, I could see the unrighteous bloodlust in this pastor's eyes as he used this passage to create a monster I can only describe as KILLER JESUS. The bloodlust I saw in his eyes reminded me of paintings I have seen depicting the Roman gladiatorial games where the rabid crowd gives a frothing "thumbs-down" to fallen gladiators, a sign which required the victors to then slit the vanquished's throats. The crowd wanted violence. The pastor wanted violence. He used this Bible passage to claim Jesus wanted violence.

There is only one problem with that pastor's claim: it is absolutely groundless. Jesus hurt NO human being in this event, for if He had, He could and would have been LAWFULLY arrested, something the Jewish authorities had desperately wanted to happen. Mark 11:18 confirms that the scribes and chief pharisees wanted to destroy Him in this passage, so His breaking of the law by assaulting several Temple Jews would have given them all the ammunition they needed. But, this Scripture at no point claims that Jesus harmed ANY human at ANY time in this story. Jesus "knocked over" some tables and verbally "cast out" a group of profiteering thieves who had no right to be in the Temple in the first place.

And in fact, AFTER Jesus cleared the Temple of the thieves, look at WHO and WHAT immediately took their place. The "blind and lame" came into the Temple courts and "He healed them all" (Matthew 21:14). Then, a large group of "children" came and saw the healings and started "crying in the Temple, and saying Hosanna to the son of David." (Matthew 21:15-16). Jesus rejoiced at this and called what these children did "perfect praise." The point is that Jesus "cast out" the faithless, felonious and fruitless elements present in the Temple courts SO THAT they could be replaced with elements of fruitful faith and fervent worship.

This passage says that ALL there, including the chief priests and scribes, saw "the wonderful things that He did" (Matthew 21:15). This is hardly a mandate for KILLER JESUS is it? No, when we read the context of what REALLY happened here, we see it was a wonderful healing and worship revival rather than some sort of bloodbath where Jesus is beating and brutalizing people. But, because our wrathful eyes are so trained to focus on violence, we take Jesus' actions totally out of context and ignore the "perfect praise" and "healing" ministry that resulted from Jesus' actions. The Matthew 21:1-17 version of events makes no mention EVER of anybody being harmed. It is as simple as that.

But, didn't Jesus take a whip and beat the money changers away? No, not at all. Matthew's and Mark's respective Gospel versions of this event (Matthew 21:1-17; Mark 11:12-26) never even MENTION a whip. And while John's version does mention Jesus taking "a scourge of small cords" to drive "the sheep and oxen" from the Temple, commentators since the earliest centuries confirm, as have most modern translations, that this passage limits the scourging to just the sheep and cattle, and not to the men. (See Today's English Version; The Moffat Translation; The Darby Bible; The Goodspeed Bible; The Zurich Bible; The New Revised Standard Version; The World English Bible; The Authorized Standard Version; and commentators McGregor, Temple, Plummer and Strachan). These Bible versions and commentators connect the "all" in John 2:15 as referring to BOTH "all" the sheep and to "all" the cattle, but NOT to "all" the moneychangers.

These translators all believe that the proper Greek construction of this passage can refer to EITHER the sellers and moneychangers OR to the sheep and cattle, but not to both. The common sense context here makes the sheep and cattle the only sensible option, particularly since the following verse (v.16) has Jesus orally telling the remaining den of thieves to leave, an action hardly necessary if he had ALREADY whipped them all away. It is obvious that the cord of small knots was for the animals alone. But was this cruel to the animals? Not at all, particularly since they were all about to be sacrificially executed if Jesus had let them be. If nothing else, Jesus was giving the animals a reprieve to live another day.

The term used to describe Jesus' actions toward the moneychangers and sellers was that He "cast them out." To "cast out" merely means that Jesus commanded them out and away from the Temple, and in fact John 2:16 tells us that Jesus VERBALLY commanded the merchandisers to "take their things hence." Remember, Jesus spoke with an authoritative tone in His voice like no one had ever heard before (Matthew 7:29). He even bowled over several troops by just using His voice in John 18:6.

The bottom line is that to use this episode of Jesus cleansing the Temple, wherein He healed the lame and the blind in the midst of a cadre of children crying perfect praise in His Father's house, AS PROOF that Jesus used physical violence on men------ is simply ridiculous. If anything, it proves just the opposite. Jesus cleared the Temple courts WITHOUT sword or fist. Did He use aggression? Yes, certainly, but He did NOT use physical brutality. He was not KILLER JESUS!

Now, what about the cursing of the fig tree? Can this be used to justify the claim that God curses men to wither and die just as He did the fig tree? Certainly not! A plant is NOT human, NOT sentient, and NOT made in the image of God. To use violence against a plant to justify violence against a human is outrageous and silly.

Moreover, the real meaning behind the cursing of the fig tree is directly connected to the cleansing of the Temple. Jesus, just before entering Jerusalem to cleanse the Temple of the sellers and moneychangers, first passes an unproductive fig tree (Mark 11:12-26). Jesus then tells the fig tree that no man shall ever eat its fruit again. He then proceeds into Jerusalem and cleanses the Temple as described above. He then leaves the city. The next day, Jesus passes the fig tree again and sees that it has dried up from its roots and died, all within 24 hours of Jesus first speaking to it.

So, what does this mean? Jesus was merely repeating, reinforcing and re-demonstrating to the disciples the exact same dynamic He revealed to them when He zealously cleansed the Temple. UNFRUITFULNESS MUST GO!

Jesus purged the unfruitful elements out of both the Temple and the fig tree. Jesus verbally rebuked the false and fruitless authorities out of His Father's house which had made it a den of thieves. He cast them out, then what IMMEDIATELY happens? Fruitfulness RUSHES in to fill the vacuum with the healing of the blind and lame combined with the perfected praise of the children described earlier. Do you see? Unfruitfulness is VERBALLY denounced SO THAT fruitfulness can return. So too with the fig tree. Jesus denounced the unfruitful fig tree SO THAT another fruitful fig tree could grow in that same spot.

This is why I believe the fig tree and the Temple-cleansing form a double-helix dynamic where Jesus is modeling the same exact message twice. He denounced the sellers and moneychangers so that fruitfulness would be restored to His Father's house, which it immediately was. He THEN repeated the lesson by denouncing a barren fig tree so that fruitfulness could likewise be restored to the area being taken up by the worthless plant.

The point of this passage is that Jesus aggressively, but not violently, purges the false identities out of creation which do not bear fruit---- demonstrated here by removing the false motivators out of His Temple, and then by removing the false plant which bear no fruit. Both the Temple and the fig tree had become empty husks---- false identities in other words. Jesus emptied the Temple of the false so He could fill it with the real. Jesus then removed the false fig tree so that a real one could grow in its place. Jesus is zealous that all things Godly MUST bear fruit.

So then, this passage is not about the KILLER JESUS, but rather about the HEALER JESUS! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
@Op, What If I tell you that Jesus’ temple cleansing wasn't a spontaneous outburst of anger but a premeditated, strategic act?
Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by MizMyColi(f): 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
ihedinobi2:

grin

I actually laughed a happy laugh just now. Yes indeed, it's progress.

Basically, you are saying that you think that Love can get angry? And perhaps be, well, disruptive or corrective? That Love can be less than agreeable in certain circumstances?

Yep undecided undecided undecided

grin grin

1 Like

Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by MizMyColi(f): 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2014

Ihedinobi2 grin

Meanwhile, that's to an extent o.

Wisdom should always be the principal thing.

I just opened a thread in romance section. Please share your thoughts.
Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by ihedinobi2: 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
MizMyColi:

Yep undecided undecided undecided

grin grin
Yeah, it's a journey. A very interesting journey with funny turns and twists.

The only ones who make it to the end are the honest ones. Those who know what they know and what they don't know and are not afraid to ask for directions and experiment with the answers to prove them.
Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by honourhim: 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
MizMyColi:

You’re too nice.

Questions and Answers

Let’s Discuss.
grin grin

Whatever perception we have about Jesus or God cannot change who he truly is. Our percetion can at best satisfy our emotions, make us feel good, but on the last day, each of us will face God as he truly is. We shall face Jesus as he truly is. The more reason we should be careful so as not to be on the wrong side.
Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by ihedinobi2: 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
Looooooove that quote!!! grin

Will check out the thread.
Re: OPINION: “Nice” Is Overrated. by MizMyColi(f): 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
musKeeto:
Finally, I think she gets it.

Please what do you think I get?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ant Tale And Our Morality / January 2018 Rccg Holy Ghost Service Song / Pastor Odumeje Walking On Human Beings In Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.