Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World (11364 Views)

Just Curious: Why Isn't Peter One Of The Gospel Writers / Christmas Is Religious Adultery; 25th Dec. Isn't Jesus' Bday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
When u wake up oneday u will understand that all u kno in the bible is nothing but poem written by some folks some 5 thousand years ago.
Re: QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World by seglad2(m): 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
Why wont u pple be confused, since u cant follow directly what was written in the Bibles

Read abt the ''Good master''

Read abt " Touching of sapient''

Read abt '' Parable of the vern yard''

Read abt '' He whom the gospel was handed over to when Christ left''
Re: QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World by adexsimply(m): 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hey Mister!
Excuse me.

Did you really read the OP?

Or did you make your assertion based on the topic?

If you did read the OP, tell me what exactly your disagreement is, then let's deal with it.

Like seriously, you rated me based on how my beliefs aligned with yours? undecided

Sir, you may get more dissapointed, honestly.

And I'm sorry in advance.

Word of advice to posters on the thread

Never relate, elevate, or denigrate anyone based on their religious belief or unbelief.

This life is a journey, you may be far ahead or far behind, in different regards.

Either ways, let's give everyone on here grace, encourage mutual respect and judge them based on their individuality.

NOT their theism, atheism or satanism even.
grin grin

Tenks.
oh madam, I could kiss this reply forever kiss
Re: QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World by adexsimply(m): 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
mesoade:
Like seriously,mizmycoli? .

You need no explanation from any one,read d book of revelation from chapters 6 to the end. . . Dat should answer your questn,what's happening now has been written in the bible,we're in the end time. . . He is still the saviour.
hey bro, could you highlight things that are happening now that points to the fact that we're in the end-time ?
Re: QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World by MizMyColi(f): 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
adexsimply:
oh madam, I could kiss this reply forever kiss

You just reminded me of the old days smiley
Thanks.
Re: QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World by adexsimply(m): 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

You just reminded me of the old days smiley
Thanks.
old days ? Does that mean you now have different ideologies ?
Re: QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World by MizMyColi(f): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
adexsimply:
old days ? Does that mean you now have different ideologies ?

Yeah, lil bits of modifications here and there.

By old days, I meant the days when I was actively involved here.
These days, I'm more of a political sojourner.

But hey..
We could discuss...in civility.
I could use some brain racking.
Re: QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World by adexsimply(m): 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yeah, lil bits of modifications here and there.

By old days, I meant the days when I was actively involved here.
These days, I'm more of a political sojourner.

But hey..
We could discuss...in civility.
I could use some brain racking.
modifications ? Do you mind sharing them ? Moreover, I'm a bit interested in knowing if you eventually got a reasonable answer to the question(s) you raised in the original post.
Re: QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

[size=14pt]Why isn’t Jesus saving us? [/size]

If Jesus is the savior, where is he? Why is he not saving us or our world? Where is he

Something is seriously wrong somewhere.

Our mission shouldn’t be to escape the threat of hell in the after life when we are already in it! Consider the possibility that we’ve missed something.

Maybe start questioning what you’ve always been told, especially if it doesn’t line up with the reality of the situation.

Jesus is never going to save us or our world in the way we have been told.

Acknowledging this is the first step.

What Jesus taught, demonstrated, and lived has the power to save this world, but NOT in the way we have been told through religion.

grin grin

Let's Discuss
grin grin

ok let me start off first by saying "jesus" ain't coming back , reason being is for he has been already as in "his" words , mainly "his" parables of "mine" are his main "words" of message, now threw lack of "understanding" men have done these parables of "mine" because "they" did not put "ear" to "hear" and there for did not "understand" them and "have" done them there for "satan" must come and deliver "them" down to the "father" because of the "description" of the parables of "mine" because what "man" makes is "she" and "she" will be as a "bride adorned for the groom" once "was" arrayed in "gold" and all things "precious" for this "description" of "mine" is the "new jerusalem" and is with "in" the "father" and there for "people" preaching the "misunderstood" "understanding" of these parables of "mine" I would say " depart from me, for I do not know u " for a men of "little" faith for "hearing" u did not "hear" and lest u "See" not either for "them" is "internal damnation" with "in" the "father" like a "bride adorned for the groom" so there for "satan" manifests himself in "man" and he will deliver "them" down to the "father" for these parables of "mine" , oh a men of "little" faith.
Re: QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World by MizMyColi(f): 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
negativecreep:
ok let me start off first by saying "jesus" ain't coming back , reason being is for he has been already as in "his" words , mainly "his" parables of "mine" are his main "words" of message, now threw lack of "understanding" men have done these parables of "mine" because "they" did not put "ear" to "hear" and there for did not "understand" them and "have" done them there for "satan" must come and deliver "them" down to the "father" because of the "description" of the parables of "mine" because what "man" makes is "she" and "she" will be as a "bride adorned for the groom" once "was" arrayed in "gold" and all things "precious" for this "description" of "mine" is the "new jerusalem" and is with "in" the "father" and there for "people" preaching the "misunderstood" "understanding" of these parables of "mine" I would say " depart from me, for I do not know u " for a men of "little" faith for "hearing" u did not "hear" and lest u "See" not either for "them" is "internal damnation" with "in" the "father" like a "bride adorned for the groom" so there for "satan" manifests himself in "man" and he will deliver "them" down to the "father" for these parables of "mine" , oh a men of "little" faith.

Re: QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
One can only tell u what "not" to do by telling u what "it" is and there for one must "put" "ears" to "hear" the "words" of what "not" to do and there for there is a "price" to pay for "those" that did not "put" "ears" to "hear" these parables of "mine" and did "it", "understand" or "standunder" with "them" , oh a men of "little faith"
Re: QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World by PastorAIO: 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2016

Yes I read it. He stated the first possibility and debunked it himself(pastoraio ) he then stated the second possibility that probably Christ died to take away spiritual consequences of sin,That's the last possible meaning he gave that he didn't debunk. So it means he agreed with the last possible meaning. If So ,I made him realise that If death is the only way to affirm that Jesus death wasn't in vain,then clearly It's all scam!!!!

Cmon is that difficult to understand? undecided

No sir, for me to not 'debunk' something does not mean that I agree with it. I said it would be impossible to know until the last day. That does not support or debunk the position.

Also I pointed out that Jesus didn't teach any of the 2 interpretations I laid out.
Re: QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World by Anas09: 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
MizMyColi:

If Jesus is the savior, where is he? Why is he not saving us or our world? Where is he

Our mission shouldn’t be to escape the threat of hell in the after life when we are already in it! Consider the possibility that we’ve missed something.

Maybe start questioning what you’ve always been told, especially if it doesn’t line up with the reality of the situation.

What Jesus taught, demonstrated, and lived has the power to save this world, but NOT in the way we have been told through religion.

grin grin

Let's Discuss
grin grin

Jesus came to save the lost souls who are on their way to eternal damnation. Jesus did not come to save the World. (The world's system). Everything in this world shall burn up.

Hello miz. If you can be sincere and check your Bible, you'd see that God is not a Democrat. He does not rule base on surgestions. He rules on Commands. Instructions and statutes.

THOU SHALL NOT, FOR IF THOU DOEST IT, THOU SHALL SURELY DIE period.

If you go ahead and do it, thou shall surely die.

We all have gone away from the instructions given to us, I have messed everything up but sit down cry foul.

I dont understand how we can do this ourselves.

Wen it comes to obeying God, We claim he doesnt exist, but wen things fall apart we blame him for the woes.
What is wrong with Man?
Re: QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World by Anas09: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
MizMyColi:
Is there even a remote possibility that he IS especially seeing as we can't be too sure of both extremes?
See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
Deuteronomy:30:15

WHAT HAS MAN choosen? Life or death. For if you choose life you"d live, but if you choose death, not only you, but your offspring shall die.

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
Deuteronomy:30:19

We take these rhings for granted hoping we will get away with them right?

NOT SO FAST.

THERE ARE CONSIQUENCIES FOR actions.

WHAT EVER A MAN SOWS THAT IS WHAT HE WILL REAP.

MIZ, have you ever tried thinking how you'd feel if you were God?

Just take a look at Nairaland, do you think you"ll giving breath to people here? But yes, he still gives them life.

If I were God, will the world still be existing today?
NO.
Re: QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World by Anas09: 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
joe17:
Like seriously, MizMyColi, You typed this? I don't know why, but my mind keeps telling me that I really over rated you after all.
I feel shes drifting recently.
Re: QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World by ScienceWatch: 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
MizMyColi:

grin grin

Let's Discuss
grin grin

I fully agree with your concerns. You can go to church for 40 years and never experience the Power of the Holy Gospels or the Promises demonstrated by the Pastors/Disciples in the holy Book of ACTS. Examine more posts and topic from "Science Watch" on Nairaland. It deals effectively with many of your questions.

It is written, " Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. The promise in the Old Testament to the Jews was that the Messiah will come and demonstrate the true love of God for us with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and Wonders. Jesus arrived and healed and delivered them all.
He taught his apprentice Pastors how to heal and deliver them all.
The question is why is that not the case in thousands of churches world wide ?

Millions of church goers have been scammed by fake Pastors. A fake Pastor is someone that can not do what Jesus commands of them.
Jesus says to all Pastors, " As the Father/God sent me, so send I you."

All sincere church goers can really thank God for providing a direct answer with scientifically verifiable evidence to this question.

In the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria, or on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com you will experience the joy of finally discovering that Jesus is indeed the same yesterday, today and forever. You will have many opportunities to listen and study the live testimonies of thousand of sincere people from around the world.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua says, “It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same.” It is written, “Jesus and His Pastors healed everyone.” Freely – No charge!

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua freely gives evidence of scientific medically verifiable truth in the church and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com 24hrs per day, 7 days per week.
Not that medical science can ever be the judge here, as history sadly proves. Science is entrenched in materialism, GOD IS SPIRIT.
In the Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria, people of many different religions and belief systems from all over the world are healed and delivered from demonic possession completely and then is often verified by a lower role player known as medical science.

The abundance of live testimonies is breath-taking. The Holy Prophet TB Joshua says, “It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same.” It is written, “Jesus and His Pastors healed everyone.” Freely – No charge !

There are dramatic changes taking place in the religious world right now as demonstrated at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.
There is a ferocious battle from religious leaders to force their congregations to be loyal to them, but they are failing. There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah and the Pentecostal PNF rejection of the Holy Prophet TB Joshua.

The majority is experiencing an awaking from blind loyalty to their Pastors to loyalty to the whole truth of Jesus and His promises.
Many church goers are not witnessing the life of the WORD as shown in the Holy Scoan Church, which says 'I came to make all things new." Come to me all you that are burdened and I will make it light."
It is written “The WORD became flesh and made His dwelling amongst us.” Meaning Jesus is living amongst us, as demonstrated so powerfully in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

This statement to the world is the most significant and memorable ever written.
Its implications are unlimited. This is the key to the understanding of the mystery of Jesus Christ. Scoan Church Nigeria demonstrates with mind-blowing verifiable evidence that Jesus Christ is the Word and the Word has miraculous power.
Re: QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World by ScienceWatch: 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
joe17:
Like seriously, MizMyColi, You typed this? I don't know why, but my mind keeps telling me that I really over rated you after all.
MizMyColi is asking awesome questions. Millions of church goers also ask the same questions secretly.

If anyone has the courage to turn away from all the confusing crap out there coming also from most preachers/Pastors and watch Emmanuel TV in secret or youtube.com and finally go to the Holy Scoan Church, you will speak like thousands of people world wide.
you finally have a chance to see first hand the evidence that Jesus still alive and working mind-blowing healing of terminally ill patients, etc.

It is very disappointing to see how easily so called "educated" people can be duped by what they read. Proper education was meant to make the student strong enough to independently verify truth.
See the result of Independent investigations and shocking revelations here about the Synagogue Church of All Nations. (Scoan) Nigeria.
Also see the findings of the Lagos Government investigations into the false accusations.
http://www.theremnant.com/08-02-01.html

http://www.doveministries.com/content/religous-monitor

http://doveministries.com/content/miracles-nigeria
Re: QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World by ScienceWatch: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
HOW TO KNOW FAKE PASTORS FROM THE CHOSEN ONES : The evidence is in the WORKS !

What are the WORKS?
It is none other than all the Miracles, signs and wonders because it is all mind-blowing solutions to human suffering.

Below are Biblical evidence to prove that Christ came not to leave behind Christian motivational centres and professional Christian lecturers. No ! The WORK of a pastor/priest/church leader, etc was of a high order. The WORK was beyond science and human logic.
Right now mind-blowing evidence of the WORKS of a Pastor can be seen exactly as commanded by Christ. Church goers can not be fooled any longer. God is making sure of that.
Church goers, Freely examine the loving and effective miracles, signs and wonders happening 24 hrs a day at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria or on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
Joh 5:20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater WORKS than these, that ye may marvel.
Joh 5:21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

What are the WORKS?
It is none other than all the Miracles, signs and wonders because it is all mind-blowing solutions to human suffering.

Joh 10:23 And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch.
Joh 10:24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.
Joh 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the WORKS that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
MizMyColi:

grin grin

Let's Discuss
grin grin

Re: QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World by ScienceWatch: 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
ScienceWatch:
MizMyColi is asking awesome questions. Millions of church goers also ask the same questions secretly.

If anyone has the courage to turn away from all the confusing crap out there coming also from most preachers/Pastors and watch Emmanuel TV in secret or youtube.com and finally go to the Holy Scoan Church, you will speak like thousands of people world wide.
you finally have a chance to see first hand the evidence that Jesus still alive and working mind-blowing healing of terminally ill patients, etc.

It is very disappointing to see how easily so called "educated" people can be duped by what they read. Proper education was meant to make the student strong enough to independently verify truth.
See the result of Independent investigations and shocking revelations here about the Synagogue Church of All Nations. (Scoan) Nigeria.
Also see the findings of the Lagos Government investigations into the false accusations.
http://www.theremnant.com/08-02-01.html

http://www.doveministries.com/content/religous-monitor

http://doveministries.com/content/miracles-nigeria

What are the WORKS?

Below are Biblical evidence to prove that Christ came not to leave behind Christian motivational centres and professional Christian lecturers. No ! The WORK of a pastor/priest/church leader, etc was of a high order. The WORK was beyond science and human logic.
Right now mind-blowing evidence of the WORKS of a Pastor can be seen exactly as commanded by Christ. Church goers can not be fooled any longer. God is making sure of that.
Church goers, Freely examine the loving and effective miracles, signs and wonders happening 24 hrs a day at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria or on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
Joh 5:20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater WORKS than these, that ye may marvel.
Joh 5:21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

What are the WORKS?

Joh 10:23 And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch.
Joh 10:24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.
Joh 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the WORKS that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
Re: QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World by ScienceWatch: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
adexsimply:
hey bro, could you highlight things that are happening now that points to the fact that we're in the end-time ?
THIS IS WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT PROPHET TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Daily, 24hrs per day, mind-blowing demonstration of scientifically verifiable miracles, signs, prophecy and wonders can also be seen on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.
He states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made. They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil (Matthew 12).
“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that. Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity. It is only when people consciously or unconsciously misread certain statements that misunderstandings and mean insinuations are born. But you can do that with anyone's ministry, take sermons apart and condemn the preacher. That has been done with T.B. Joshua. But on the whole he is absolutely sound when it comes to all the major points of Christian doctrine.”
Re: QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World by ScienceWatch: 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
smartigo:

Can you prove he never existed?
Hi Smartigo, You will like this;

THIS IS WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT PROPHET TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ;

Daily, 24hrs per day, mind-blowing demonstration of scientifically verifiable miracles, signs, prophecy and wonders can also be seen on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.
He states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made.

They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil (Matthew 12).
“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that. Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity. It is only when people consciously or unconsciously misread certain statements that misunderstandings and mean insinuations are born. But you can do that with anyone's ministry, take sermons apart and condemn the preacher. That has been done with T.B. Joshua. But on the whole he is absolutely sound when it comes to all the major points of Christian doctrine.”
Re: QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
Jesus is not saving the world because the world did not call on him for it is written whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Re: QUESTION: Why Isn't Jesus Saving Our World by ScienceWatch: 3:40am On Jan 14, 2017
thorpido:
Op has been fed with religion.Unfortunately,religion has no power to save.
You could be right there !

I am surprised at all the people that are still battling with this problems. Jesus is real and doing the same WORK like He did in the Gospels and Book of Acts, every day in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

Jesus cried out, “ Come to me all of you that are burdened and I will make your burdens light.”

Today, I see the same satanic attacks against The Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria coming from the pulpits of churches,
My prolonged and tireless investigation show that The Holy Prophet TB Joshua and his church successfully practice only the commands of The Holy Gospels as taught by the Holy Messiah, Jesus Christ.

Only a mad man will even attempt to disprove the Miracles, Signs and Wonders at Scoan Church Nigeria, with its abundance of positively supportive Biblical, scientific, legal and medical testimonies that are given by thousands of people world wide? These blessed people have experienced firsthand that Jesus the Messiah is finally real to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Spiritual Effect Of Sleeping With A Woman On Period / RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel / An Open Letter To Hot Blooded Young Men - Paul Ellis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.