Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,768 members, 7,837,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Governor Rotimi Amaechi Needs Our Help And Prayers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Rotimi Amaechi Needs Our Help And Prayers (2183 Views)

Amaechi Needs Urgent Psychiatric Attention ---governor Wike / Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family / A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Rotimi Amaechi Needs Our Help And Prayers by Code213: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
I have been observing Amaechi for a while now, and from what I've sensed so far, I can tell you the man is mentally unstable. No jokes.
The Amaechi we all admired ceased to exist after his first term in office. This is not even about APC, but the tale of a man that has allowed himself 2 become power-drunk, and is obviously lost in the murk of it. He has lost his mind.
I've seen him make too many uncouth statements unbecoming of a gentleman, and a Governor for that matter.
Whoever knows Amaechi should encourage him 2 see a psychiatrist. His recent utterance to Nollywood practitioners is really pathetic.

You can read the full story here
www.lindaikeji..com/2014/10/gov-rotimi-amaechi-insults-nollywood.html?m=1

6 Likes

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Needs Our Help And Prayers by talktimi(m): 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
He needs prayers from a proper cele church, I promise you the floggings that accompany such sessions will do wonders for him grin

7 Likes

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Needs Our Help And Prayers by dunkem21(m): 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
talktimi:
He needs prayers from a proper cele church, I promise you the floggings that accompany such sessions will do wonders for him grin

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Needs Our Help And Prayers by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
He needs more prayers to give the PDP and their foot-soldiers unlimited sleepness nites

1 Like

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Needs Our Help And Prayers by Code213: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
barcanista:
He needs more prayers to give the PDP and their foot-soldiers unlimited sleepness nites
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Needs Our Help And Prayers by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Needs Our Help And Prayers by deriod(m): 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
barcanista:
don't politicize did , joking apart he really needs prayer ,imagine saying he is into politics for money ,if he continues dis way ......... cry
barcanista:
don't politicize did , joking apart he really needs prayer ,imagine saying he is into politics for money ,if he continues dis way .........

4 Likes

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Needs Our Help And Prayers by blexxonmak(m): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
It is either he is taking too much weed or suffering from pre-menopausal syndrome.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Needs Our Help And Prayers by homesteady(m): 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
OP you should have posted what he said, instead of directing us to another site!

[size=25] Gov Rotimi Amaechi insults Nollywood
practitioners to their faces, says
they are products of circumstances[/size]

This would have been funny if it wasn't
pathetic. According to a few Nollywood
practitioners who were present at the Best of
Nollywood Awards, which held last night in Port
Harcourt, Rivers state, the governor of the
state Rotimi Amaechi practically insulted
Nollywood practitioners to their faces.
According to a source who reached out to LIB,
during his speech at the award after he gave
veteran actress Liz Benson a Lifetime
Achievement Award, Governor Rotimi said that
people in Nollywood are products of
circumstances/necessity. He said that the only
reason they are in Nollywood is because they
couldn't find other jobs, that if they had, they
won't be actors. Rotimi said these actors studied
sciences, law, medicine etc but because they
couldn't find jobs, they embraced Nollywood.
Present when he said this were Nollywood
veterans including Liz Benson, Kenneth Okonkwo,
Shola Sobowale, Desmond Elliot, Moses Inwang,
Dickson Iroegbu, Bob-manuel Udokwu, Patience
Ozokwor, Elvis Chuks, AY, Iyabo Ojo, Emem
Isong and many others.
Governor Rotimi also put two veteran actresses
on blast. He told the crowd that he gives Joke
Silva and Kate Henshaw bags of money whenever
they come to Rivers state. And then claimed he
was the one who encouraged Kate Henshaw to go
into politics.
Like that wasn't enough, Governor Amaechi then
said he went into politics for money.
Some of the Nollywood practitioners are angry
about what the governor said and have asked
the AGN to make sure it doesn't happen again.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Needs Our Help And Prayers by Code213: 7:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
blexxonmak:
It is either he is taking too much weed or suffering from pre-menopausal syndrome.
cheesy pre-menopausal syndrome? Lol. Wicked. Mazi, biko educate us some more!!

As per the weed, u myt be right. Most of these men sniff that white substance.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Needs Our Help And Prayers by Code213: 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
homesteady:
OP you should have posted what he said, instead of directing us to another site!

Ok. Tanx man
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Needs Our Help And Prayers by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
He needs to visit a psychia asap
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Needs Our Help And Prayers by denedene(m): 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
op r u sure bou dat? lool

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Needs Our Help And Prayers by size38: 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
Governor Amaechi has become the beautiful bride of Nigerian politics. No day passes without the mention of his name on Nairaland. Even when there is nothing to write or talk about him, some people on Nairaland will go in a way of gossip to talk about him such as this. Mere beer parlor gossip
Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Needs Our Help And Prayers by talktimi(m): 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
size38:
Governor Amaechi has become the beautiful bride of Nigerian politics. No day passes without the mention of his name on Nairaland. Even when there is nothing to write or talk about him, some people on Nairaland will go in a way of gossip to talk about him such as this. Mere beer parlor gossip
Beautiful bride ? Yes his name is Rosemary because he talks and acts like a market woman grin

3 Likes

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Needs Our Help And Prayers by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
I was like maybe this op is just another troll....but after reading his(Amechi's) words on that nollywood thread, all doubts were cleared. He need help. He is mentally unstable.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Needs Our Help And Prayers by priscaoge(f): 12:06am On Oct 18, 2014
This man is always high on Cow poo undecided undecided He must have taken over dose and it's affecting him. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Needs Our Help And Prayers by meltech(m): 12:44am On Oct 18, 2014
Don't wary, i'll settle his case.....he's my boy!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Needs Our Help And Prayers by Code213: 5:55am On Oct 18, 2014
blizard44:
I was like maybe this op is just another troll....but after reading his(Amechi's) words on that nollywood thread, all doubts were cleared. He need help. He is mentally unstable.
cheesy Lol! Tanx. Am not a troll o!! Glad u figured that out yourself.

1 Like

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Needs Our Help And Prayers by greaterlove(m): 7:17am On Oct 18, 2014
I was watching the Buhari declaration on NTA, Amaechi came up to speak and in the presence of Fashola said that he spent N1.4B to tackle Ebola in rivers, the camera was on Fashola and someone in the room with me said Fashola must be saying WTF this nigga can lie.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Needs Our Help And Prayers by bestman09(m): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2014
He really does need HELP

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Needs Our Help And Prayers by gsalvatore: 7:30am On Oct 18, 2014
I know Amaechi is mentally unstable and paranoid even before the nollywood speech.

He talks too much these days like he wants the worst to happen...When he said he fought Ebola with 1.5billion naira that's when I knew he has lost it and don't forget when he said that Nigerians should stone their leaders( they deserve to be stoned sha) but coming from Amaechi a Governor in Nigeria....

He is frustrated and I don't even think he is really comfortable with the APC crew/arrangement .

2 Likes

Re: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Needs Our Help And Prayers by Code213: 8:19am On Oct 18, 2014
greaterlove:
I was watching the Buhari declaration on NTA, Amaechi came up to speak and in the presence of Fashola said that he spent N1.4B to tackle Ebola in rivers, the camera was on Fashola and someone in the room with me said Fashola must be saying WTF this nigga can lie.
True! True!!! If Amaechi can make such bogus claims, I wonder what figures he wants us to expect 4rm Fashola.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

His Eminence, John Cardinara Onaiyekan (A Deeply Troubled Cardinara) / Breaking News : Military helicopter Crashes In Yola / Jonathan Has Run Out Of Ideas – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.