Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,597 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

What Are You Going To Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are You Going To Do? (482 Views)

Seun, Supermods And Mods When Are You Going To Start Enforcing Rule No 19? / Seun! Arent You Going To Organise A Get Together Party? / What Keeps You Going, Despite Life's Struggles And Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Going To Do? by bunmioguns(m): 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
This man was ill and on medication to sleep. His three year old son did this to him before he woke up. If it happens to you, what will you do

grin

1 Share

Re: What Are You Going To Do? by acenazt: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
I can spoil your business you know. I will give u an alternative. Reduce price or bribe me.

(1) (Reply)

15 Classes Of People You Are Likely To Meet. / Fayemi Spent N50m On Two Beds- Fayose Cries Out / What To Do With A Hacked Facebook Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.