Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Some Cool Jobs A Girl Can Do While In School (the University) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Some Cool Jobs A Girl Can Do While In School (the University) (882 Views)

Bitcoin Faucets And Captcha Solving Jobs, A Waste Of Time Or Not? / Make Some Cool Cash On EPL (second Half Substitution) / How China Creates Jobs, A Lesson For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Cool Jobs A Girl Can Do While In School (the University) by DSuperWoman(f): 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
1) You could work as an usher in events: I did a lot of ushering jobs in my school days and even began running my own ushering service. Ushering jobs pay quiet well and is something you can do as a student. The pay ranges from five thousand to twenty thousand naira for just one job. Find a good ushering service and join so they can contact you whenever there is a job.

2) You could work as a model: Modelling is something you can do while in school, before and after school. Make sure you join a good agency that will supply you with constant jobs (not the ones that give false hope) and you'll make some cool cash doing some runway jobs. If you're agency is well connected you can even get major jobs like billboards and tv adverts. They pay for modelling jobs range from 5thousand to some good millions

3) You could work as a DJ: Yes you can, I have seen many female djs and they're good too. So if you have a flair for music and think you can do it, then do it. You could make small menial cash dj-ing at your colleagues events and work part time in a club

4) You could work as a home tutor: I've done this before and its quiet lucrative. Its easier for a boy to organise tutorials in the university but for a girl it might be kinda weird so instead of that, you could tutor little kids in primary and secondary school. This job gives you time for yourself too and keeps your brain active. Print out some posters and paste them around asking people to contact you if they need a tutor for their kids. The pay ranges from 10k to 30k.

5) You could work as a make up artist: if you know how to make up girls very well, offer your services for a fee. Start with your colleagues going for one function or the other. Participating in one....

Read full articule here http://www.dsuperwoman.com/2014/10/some-cool-jobs-girl-can-do-while-in.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Some Cool Jobs A Girl Can Do While In School (the University) by vickylady(f): 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2014
Cool
Re: Some Cool Jobs A Girl Can Do While In School (the University) by ritalori2(f): 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
you could schedule time and produce liquid soap, dettol, inseticide etc and sell to students in mini packages and also to nearby small stores. Pm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Importers, You Can Now Pay $5.5/kg (delivery Sure In 10days) / Where To Buy Or Sell Ebook / We Can Help You Buy All That You Desire In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.