Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,214 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up:nigerian Men Run Away From Me Because Am Too Successful - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up:nigerian Men Run Away From Me Because Am Too Successful (844 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Men Don't Want Me Because I'm Too Successful– Genevieve Nnaji Finally Opens Up / Men Don't Want Me Because I'm Too Successful– Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up:nigerian Men Run Away From Me Because Am Too Successful by gistyinka(m): 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
Genevieve Nnaji has always been dating young men who are not cool with settling down with a woman that old and successful.

She said some of the few guys she dated later told her that they were intimidated by her success. But are major problem now is that as a woman she can't chase a man. She is just hoping for the best:

“I am a woman, we aren’t allowed to look; right now, I don’t have a boyfriend. I am that kind of person that eats with her eyes, I need to be attracted to you,” she told Olisa recently.

http://gistyinka.net/genevieve-nnaji-speaks-marriage-men-run-away-im-successful/

(1) (Reply)

Why I Remained So Humble Despite All My Achievements – 2Face Idibia Reveals / Uche Jombo & Hubby Have Thanksgiving Dinner / BBA Hotshots Results, How Africa Voted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.