Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Men Don't Want Me Because I'm Too Successful– Genevieve Nnaji Finally Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Don't Want Me Because I'm Too Successful– Genevieve Nnaji Finally Opens Up (2784 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Finally Gets Married / Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian / "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Don't Want Me Because I'm Too Successful– Genevieve Nnaji Finally Opens Up by danielayodele16(m): 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
Genevieve Nnaji opens up about her personal life and relationships! In the past, Nnaji kept her personal life private from the preying eyes of the press. However lately, she has taken a slightly different turn. Not only is she informing the public that she is now single, she also explained the reason why she isn’t searching.

“I am a woman, we aren’t allowed to look. Right now, I don’t have a boyfriend, I am that kind of person that eats with her eyes, I need to be attracted to you…” –Genevieve Nnaji (on the “Truth with Olisa” show)

On another press interview, Genevieve stated that recently, the few men she dated later confessed that they were intimidated by her and her success. She went on to say, that was a complete turn-off. She said she ended up feeling like she was dating a fan and not someone on her same level or above her. She says in the future, she might lean toward someone already in the entertainment industry or someone who appreciates what she does but is not interested in becoming a part of Nollywood.

The question to you is this: If you could set-up Genevieve Nnaji with someone, which Nollywood actor would you send on a date with Genevieve? Source http://mvplagos..com/2014/10/men-dont-want-me-because-im-too.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I'm Too Successful– Genevieve Nnaji Finally Opens Up by CountDracula(m): 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Has she given it a thought dat her problem might be dat she's a wwhore

8 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I'm Too Successful– Genevieve Nnaji Finally Opens Up by Princecalm(m): 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hope you don't end up being a spinster for life
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I'm Too Successful– Genevieve Nnaji Finally Opens Up by daveP(m): 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lame excuse for stopping the search Genny. Very lame.

Rita's own sef.............

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I'm Too Successful– Genevieve Nnaji Finally Opens Up by citizenjuwon(m): 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lunatic talk....... "I feel like dating a fan and not someone on the same level with me ", nah all your fans be your mate abi? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I'm Too Successful– Genevieve Nnaji Finally Opens Up by sinaj(f): 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
she est still hidin smtin sad

not ma business though...

wana pray...

lord protect me frm brokeness
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I'm Too Successful– Genevieve Nnaji Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
Fvck that sh*t.

Genny, u're thru your teeth mehn!
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I'm Too Successful– Genevieve Nnaji Finally Opens Up by Yasher: 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
Maybe it is because your success is what you brandish before them as your most priced possessionundecided

4 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I'm Too Successful– Genevieve Nnaji Finally Opens Up by badassProdigy(m): 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
i smell pride...

4 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I'm Too Successful– Genevieve Nnaji Finally Opens Up by danbrowndmf(m): 11:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
sinaj:
she est still hidin smtin sad

not ma business though...

wana pray...

lord protect me frm brokeness
so what do you fink shez hiding?

She should jus settle for a younger man around 29 or 30

am a fan of older ladies sef.cheesy
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I'm Too Successful– Genevieve Nnaji Finally Opens Up by danielayodele16(m): 11:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
danbrowndmf:

Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I'm Too Successful– Genevieve Nnaji Finally Opens Up by sinaj(f): 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
danbrowndmf:

smh
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I'm Too Successful– Genevieve Nnaji Finally Opens Up by danbrowndmf(m): 11:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=danielayodele16 post=32838686][/quote] beautiful lady.cheesy
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I'm Too Successful– Genevieve Nnaji Finally Opens Up by danbrowndmf(m): 11:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
sinaj:

smh
The society we found/find ourself,the men are scared of getting married to a Very Rich lady base on trust issues. it base on our(men)low mentality and our culture....and sometime the ladies are not to be trusted
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I'm Too Successful– Genevieve Nnaji Finally Opens Up by igwedaboss(m): 11:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
CountDracula:
Has she thought dat maybe d problemis dat she's a wwhore

So you know for sure she's a wwhore, you have facts and can prove your claim?

It seems everyone here just seems to dislike or hate her... not just u
lol
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I'm Too Successful– Genevieve Nnaji Finally Opens Up by CountDracula(m): 11:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
igwedaboss:

So you know for sure she's a LovePeddler, you have facts and can prove your claim?
Do u have facts dat can prove she isn't a wwhore?
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I'm Too Successful– Genevieve Nnaji Finally Opens Up by Zidosky(f): 12:45am On Apr 18, 2015
Dating a man that is intimidated by your success can really be a complete turn-off, cos he will always be insecure, no matter what you do to please him angry
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I'm Too Successful– Genevieve Nnaji Finally Opens Up by AgreatMan: 10:32am On Apr 18, 2015
dis chic sha, wid her one sided thinking. I guess u r more successful than d following married women:
Ngozi Okonjo of worldbank.
madueke of OPEC.
Taraba state female governor.
Omotola of nollywood.
ezekwe'silly of times margazine.
alakija of forbes list.
funmi iyanda.
angelina jolie(i troway salute) d mother of all nations.

so nnaji, I guess ur definition of success is having a lead role in a nollywood film where dey get to pay u an average of 3k dollars, staring in etisalat's ad n driving a stationary lambo'oghini, n going to SA to shoot n ad wit mikel n doing all d 'in- betweens' wit him cos he's dripping wid pounds. how do u cope with ur champagne lifestyle on a beer income? I guess u hv a 'second job' where u run night shifts in hotel rooms.

d bulk of ur problem is pride.
Re: Men Don't Want Me Because I'm Too Successful– Genevieve Nnaji Finally Opens Up by igwedaboss(m): 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
CountDracula:

Do u have facts dat can prove she isn't a wwhore?
Then why present it if you don't have?

(1) (Reply)

These Photos Of Bàbálòrìsà Paulo, A Babalawo, Will Throw You Off Balance / Registration For 2016 Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom Is On... / Moment When Big Brothers Contestant Had S E X On Live Camera (photos And Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.