Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Peter Obi And Upper Class Hotel Demolition The Untold Story By Chief Mokwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Upper Class Hotel Demolition The Untold Story By Chief Mokwe (1509 Views)

Peter Obi And Wife Spotted At Heathrow Airport, London - Photos / Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) / An Open Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan By Chief Timipre Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi And Upper Class Hotel Demolition The Untold Story By Chief Mokwe by Ntananke: 7:17am On Oct 18, 2014
Prior to my arrest and instant demolition of my hotel on the 1st day of August 2013, I was involved in a motor park dispute with Onitsha natives. The person that lodged in room 102 of Upper Class hotel and planted two human skulls/ two rusted A.K 47 riffles, all in one bag in the wardrobe gave his name as John Obi but it turned out to be one OLISA EGBUCHIEM, a street boy from Umudei village Onitsha. Within the period, he built a house with the money he was paid and when asked the source of money, he claimed to have won lotto.

Three incidents played out in the background that complicated my situation. One was that a bank property scouter in the person of R.T Martins approached me for my property on behalf of Fidelity Bank and I refused. The second was that my half-brother; Chief Gregory Mokwe that inherited the next property to my hotel hosted Chekwas Okorie's UPP and blocked a section of old market road Onitsha during governorship election period. Chief Gregory Mokwe was an old political partner of Peter Obi under Chekwas Okorie's APGA before they parted ways. Thirdly, Peter Obi, for some reason only he knows, does the bidding of Onitsha natives all the time he was the governor. These three factors hold the key on why Peter Obi demolished my hotel before I even made a statement at Awkuzu SARS. Matters were not helped also by the fact that the debris of my hotel demolition was cleared within 24 hours of its demolition while the debris of every other demolition done by Peter Obi are still intact at their respective locations. The instant debris clearance is simply for acquisition and development.

At Awkuzu SARS, the first team investigating the case saw the whole thing as a set-up. James Nwafor the O/C promptly re-assigned the case and torture commenced right away. By this time, Peter Obi has demolished the hotel and that left the police with no option but to vindicate and protect Peter Obi from his self-inflicted liability. This singular reason was also why the arrest of the set-up organizers was a non-issue.

I was taken to the back of an open hall and James Nwafor ordered me to take of my trousers. I was handcuffed to a weightlifting contraption next to the wall. My trousers were then wrapped around my neck followed with a green rope and they started pulling from both ends and the day became over for me. My thumbprint was then inserted in an already prepared statement.

I woke up to find myself in cell 5 codenamed ''Condemned''. Till date I cannot turn my neck fully without body support. I am a masters degree holder from the University of Alberta Canada, thumb printing as signature does not quite fit the profile.

Faced with no complainant with weeks gone in detention and pressure mounting by my people and the general public, one individual called ''Obodo G'', the legal assistant to Mr Peter Obi talked to me over the phone, in the mode of signing an undertaking against claims if released. That was a no.

This was followed by James Nwafor, the O/C telling my wife to convince me on the very undertaking and again that was a no from me.

My refusal landed us in prison, charged with the murder of one Nnalue Okafor and that was on the 17th of October, 2013. I and my P.H.D student manager brainstormed and figured that finding out the identity of the very Nnalue Okafor holds the key to our freedom, and we got busy at the prison, mixing and relating with every character at the place until we met the one called ''DREAD''. Everybody fears the character but fear has never been part of my person. We became friends and it paid off.

On one of the evenings, we came out and saw ''DREAD'' sitting next to another rugged looking face. His greeting of us relaxed his friend and we sat down next to them. In a frenzy mode of conversation, I asked ''DREAD'' if he knows one Nnalue Okafor. His friend stopped talking instantly and his face became more rugged and he left. We figured that he knows the name by his reaction and we started working on ''DREAD'' in terms of us being a victim of the system also and it paid off.

The next day, the case against us collapsed. The young man nicknamed ''BAD MEAT'' admitted being in the same gang as Nnalue Okafor. He gave us the name of the mother, the father, the brother and the sister, their town and the village and the description at how to get to their house. He made us to understand that Nnalue Okafor was the head of MASSOB barrack at Silas works road Fegge Onitsha and that he was arrested by the police on the 29th day of April 2013 and has never been seen since then, it was during the period of Anambra state Governorship election when Peter Obi split MASSOB. IGBO YOUTH emerged after the organization refused to support him, and that Nnalue Okafor, with an immense strength of heart headed the MASSOB section of their Silas works barrack that refused to support Peter Obi.

Armed with all the information, I contacted my staff and gave them all the details and instructed them to take a tape recorder and head to the address of Nnalue Okafor's mother at Ifite Ogwari for confirmation. Days after, they came back positive. Bail was subsequently granted to us on the 4th of Nov. 2013.

When the PA to Peter Obi got the wind of our release, he prevailed upon me through my cousin Francis Mokwe to lie low that I will be compensated after the election. It never happened.

All the efforts to make Peter Obi to sort out the matter failed and hence the present situation of things.

When it became public knowledge via the media that the police are responsible for whatever happened to Nnalue Okafor, the then attorney General under Peter Obi sent the case file back to Awkuzu SARS for the mess to be sorted out.

Matters became more complicated when the human right community provided a lawyer to Nnalue Okafor's mother and an action was brought against the police to provide Nnalue Okafor. Suffice to say that the case is dead. Am a free man. Any subsequent evidence manufacturing will suffer similar fate.

My hotel demolition gave rise to Seventeen (17) lawsuits with Sixteen against the state Government and the police while one is in the personal capacity of Peter Obi.

Immunity never protected him against an unlawful act.

I am very much aware that due to environmental factors confronting high court judges, cases against state government starts properly at Appeal court level. I am very much prepared all the way to the Supreme Court for each and every one of the suits.

Chief Bonaventure C. Mokwe
(OBIDIKE UMUCHU)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Upper Class Hotel Demolition The Untold Story By Chief Mokwe by hungryboy(m): 8:21am On Oct 18, 2014
Chiefu, my advice for u
is that u should take that compensation Obi is giving u oh, your money go finish for lawyer fees if u wan go court oh.
Re: Peter Obi And Upper Class Hotel Demolition The Untold Story By Chief Mokwe by MrMcJay(m): 12:20am On Oct 19, 2014
hungryboy:
Chiefu, my advice for u
is that u should take that compensation Obi is giving u oh, your money go finish for lawyer fees if u wan go court oh.

With the way you reason, you can't posses the brain of a human being.

Hungrydog better describes you.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Upper Class Hotel Demolition The Untold Story By Chief Mokwe by Godspikin: 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
I just hope this man can bring this matter up again in a court of law. The world needs to know some things about the so called "Saint".
Re: Peter Obi And Upper Class Hotel Demolition The Untold Story By Chief Mokwe by AntiMarxist: 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
Demolison

Arbitrary arrests.

James Nwafor

Blackmailing

Extortion

Coercion .

You see their Saint ?

When we say Nwafor was Obi's henchman and that Obi protected and shielded Nwafor from prosecution, deployment some goats of a thousand he goats will say it's all lies.

Anambra and the Yeast remains a terrible place with terrible creatures claiming humans and Obi is no different.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Upper Class Hotel Demolition The Untold Story By Chief Mokwe by AntiMarxist: 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2023
Godspikin:
I just hope this man can bring this matter up again in a court of law. The world needs to know some things about the so called "Saint".

He will be summarily assassinated by one of the Obidient fanatics .
Re: Peter Obi And Upper Class Hotel Demolition The Untold Story By Chief Mokwe by yarimo(m): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
Peter obi is a rascal thank God Nigerians voters rejected him

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2015 Guber: Imo Youths Applaud Choice Of Iheanacho As APGA Candidate / 2015 And The North / Presidential Polls: States That May Determine The Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.