Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Comments I Hate To See On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comments I Hate To See On Nairaland (1351 Views)

Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy / I Hate Poverty, Seeing Me In A Private Jet Shouldn’t Be A Big Deal – Okorocha / I Hate Nigeria With A Passion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comments I Hate To See On Nairaland by Raxxye(m): 8:42am On Oct 18, 2014
Here are some comments I really hate to see people make in this forum. If it were possible for me to see those who make the comments physically, I would take it personal with them and possibly give them some good spanking as corrective measures. If I were a mod, I wouldn't hesitate giving them long bans for their follies. Feel free to add yours if you have noticed some too.

1. Move this to front page; why is this not on the front page?

It is a very rude and unbridled attitude and I see those who make these comments as very rude in real life.

2. Why is this kind of story on the front page? The kind of stories that make front page these days...

Is the front page of Nairaland the front of your personal apartment? Why shouldn't Seun and the mods put what they feel is okay on the front page? Is the site your own? Those of you in that habit should put a stop to it; you really get on my nerves!

3. First to comment(FTC); I'm on Front page

Well, this one is obviously childish and those who do such are naira land babes. I would have said they are low-lives, but I don't want to start this morning on a rude note. So I'm being very nice by calling them mere babies.
But come to think of it: someone created the thread and didn't shout, and all you could do is rejoice for merely being the first to post your stup.id comment.I generally overlook them sha, just as I would overlook my little nephews' and nieces' annoying childish attitudes. Sometimes I can't help feeling like slapping them, though.
I wish those who make those comments fast growth into adulthood!

You can now add yours!
Re: Comments I Hate To See On Nairaland by davdandam(m): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2014
Remove those comments and see nairaland fall. ....the diversity of everyone here makes it fun. Besides first to comment sha and bro it's not about age grin

6 Likes

Re: Comments I Hate To See On Nairaland by iamsegsy(m): 8:47am On Oct 18, 2014
davdandam:
Remove those comments and see nairaland fall. ....the diversity of everyone here makes it fun. Besides first to comment sha and bro it's not about age grin
that's Wat makes d whole tin interesting smiley

1 Like

Re: Comments I Hate To See On Nairaland by davdandam(m): 8:48am On Oct 18, 2014
iamsegsy:
Exactly. ...buy this niccur a drink
Re: Comments I Hate To See On Nairaland by Raxxye(m): 8:49am On Oct 18, 2014
iamsegsy:
davdandam:
iamsegsy:

See them culprits!
Re: Comments I Hate To See On Nairaland by davdandam(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2014
Raxxye:

See them culprits!
Heheheheheh move this to front page asap moderators, I need the likes lolz

1 Like

Re: Comments I Hate To See On Nairaland by omenka(m): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2014
davdandam:
cheesycheesy
Re: Comments I Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 18, 2014
1. Move this to front page; why is this not on
the front page?
It is a very rude and unbridled attitude and I
see those who make these comments as very
rude in real life.
oops! Am guilty!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Comments I Hate To See On Nairaland by davdandam(m): 8:56am On Oct 18, 2014
Heeeeeeemmmmmm in advance, why is this topic on front page. ...I smell front page
Re: Comments I Hate To See On Nairaland by hummerwise(m): 8:56am On Oct 18, 2014
@op, how about dis one,
This ur poo will neva make it to fp undecided
Re: Comments I Hate To See On Nairaland by destante(f): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2014
I have noticed too. sad
well I think the mods should move this thread too to the front page. tongue
Re: Comments I Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 18, 2014
destante:
I have noticed too. sad
well I think the mods should move this thread too to the front page. tongue
Sweet Lips tongue
Re: Comments I Hate To See On Nairaland by Lordlexyy: 9:00am On Oct 18, 2014
Op, nairaland will just crumble with people like u that take issues too personal and serious. The forum is meant to be informative and fun, no need bringing militancy to it. I pray u are never made a mod, we don't need type. Beside, those reasons u stated are not germain enough to warrant backlash. Is about divergent of views. Read the ones you can and ignore those ones you feel not too mature. Btw, u come as a hard man imo.

2 Likes

Re: Comments I Hate To See On Nairaland by LEERICIST(m): 9:01am On Oct 18, 2014
So because of you I should stop commenting? 'cos that's the only thing I do here. And btw..

this poo won't make fb grin
Re: Comments I Hate To See On Nairaland by Raxxye(m): 9:01am On Oct 18, 2014
hummerwise:
@op, how about dis one,
This ur poo will neva make it to fp undecided

Lol
Re: Comments I Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2014
1. Nairaland has gone to the dogs: Majority of the people that keep saying still wouldnt finally quit the forum that has turned to dogland
2. Seun has being bought either by APC/PDP: His business, his way to run it. If he runs it down, his business. If he runs it up, his business. I havent heard seun has another source of employment
Re: Comments I Hate To See On Nairaland by Raxxye(m): 9:06am On Oct 18, 2014
Let me also add that I hate to create a topic(or see a topic created), and then see others who make mere comments get more "likes" than the OP! Lolz
Re: Comments I Hate To See On Nairaland by goldplated(m): 9:06am On Oct 18, 2014
davdandam:

its all about how old and matured you are. We need engaging discussions not 'first to comment' stupidity!
Re: Comments I Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 18, 2014
OP must either be laughing or doing WTF by now grin

But sincerely, I dont think this one will ever make FP!
Re: Comments I Hate To See On Nairaland by destante(f): 9:09am On Oct 18, 2014
barcanista:
Sweet Lips tongue
face topic tongue

1 Like

Re: Comments I Hate To See On Nairaland by Raxxye(m): 9:09am On Oct 18, 2014
wazoboy:
OP must either be laughing or doing WTF by now grin

But sincerely, I dont think this one will ever make FP!
Who's laughing? Are you seeing my teeth?
Re: Comments I Hate To See On Nairaland by Liamm(m): 9:12am On Oct 18, 2014
mek I kukuma book this space.

Just in case wink
Re: Comments I Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 18, 2014
Raxxye:
Let me also add that I hate to create a topic(or see a topic created), and then see others who make mere comments get more "likes" than the OP! Lolz
U see am? U are also guilty of "rejoicing over mere NL LIKES that fetches u no money" grin

1 Like

Re: Comments I Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 18, 2014
Raxxye:

Who's laughing? Are you seeing my teeth?
then u are shouting WTF!
Re: Comments I Hate To See On Nairaland by Raxxye(m): 9:23am On Oct 18, 2014
wazoboy:
then u are shouting WTF!

Nope. I am not shouting that either. I am thinking how I can get Seun or any of the mods to give people like you a 3-year ban!
Re: Comments I Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2014
Raxxye:

Nope. I am not shouting that either. I am thinking how I can get Seun or any of the mods to give people like you a 3-year ban!
grin grin life ban will be preferable grin, then I become Honourable Musiwa grin
Re: Comments I Hate To See On Nairaland by davdandam(m): 10:17am On Oct 18, 2014
goldplated:

its all about how old and matured you are. We need engaging discussions not 'first to comment' stupidity!
Life is gonna be much better if we don't take everything including a forum like it's a military zone. ....boss chill out, calm down, why the stress we're all gonna die anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Col. Sambo Dasuki And Lieutenant General Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Should Be Fired / Security Agencies Investigate Impounded Antonov Aircraft In Kano / Buhari,obasanjo In The Nigerian Army(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.