Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu (13332 Views)

Family Of Diezani Alison-madueke Outraged By Dele Momodu's Visit To Her - Lawyer / Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ? / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Shared By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
chukwudi44:

HOW MANY OF THOSE FIGURES ESPECIALLY IN LAGOS ARE EVEN YORUBA TO BEGIN WITH? DO YOU KNOW I AM A REGISTERED VOTER IN LAGOS?
like i said, we can only wait to see who plays his cards right for those votes. Numbers show there many votes up for grabs in the SW and the north.
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
ilugunboy:

This is the same over confidence that the OP talked about......the man simply put in figures, but you have nothing againsts the figure but rather waved it aside.

GEJ undoing is the religion card and it will 100% work against him at the polls next year.

Watch and see as events unfolds.
Religious card? Interesting comment from the attack dog of the same Buhari who only few years ago said muslims should for vote for muslims.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli:

These guys are scared to their pants, they never saw this coming hence they are short of words. I like the fact that whoever wins 2015 would sweat for it and will be on his toes through out his tenure.

You are beginning to believe your own lies

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

Ondo is 110% PDP.

Tinubu's leprous greedy hands have been driven off since 1999. What makes you think your satanic ab0ki loving party will be accepted there?

As for Ekiti we have a people who know their history and Mr. Ayodele Peter Fayose to boot!

grin grin grin grin grin

SERIOUSLY I DONT THINK THE PARTY A GOVERNOR BELONGS TO HAS ANY ROLE TO PLAY.EVEN IF A PDP GOVERNOR IS SITTING N KANO,SOKOTO OR KEBBI,GEJ WILL NEVER WIN THERE LIKEWISE EVEN IF AN APC GOVERNOR IS IN ANAMBRA,IMO ,RIVERS OR EDO,APC WILL NEVER WIN THERE.THE KEY DTERMINING FACTORS IN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS ARE RELIGION AND TRIBALISM.THAT IS THE RAW FACT,AL THIS PEOPLE SHOUTING TINUBU THIS OR THAT ARE JUST WASTING THEIR TIME.I STAY IN LAGOS AND THERE IS NO WAY TINUBU CAN DECIDE FOR ME WHO I SHOULD VOTE IN THE EELCTIONS.I ALSO KNOW THERE ARE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE LIKE ME

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by BarryX(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
All of a sudden, Politicians have turned mathematicians.

So much for an election!!!

Vote wisely though, let us not regret later!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli:

like i said, we can only wait to see who plays his cards right for those votes. Numbers show there many votes up for grabs in the SW and the north.

BY FEB 16-17 2014, WE SHALL KNOW, THERE IS NO NEED COMMING HERE TO START MAKING NOISE,NO MATTER WHAT YOU TYPE HERE,IT CAN NEEVR INFLUENCE THE POLLS
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by talk4free: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
chukwudi44:

SERIOUSLY ANYONE WHO BELEIVES THAT GEJ WOULD LOSE RIVERS AND EDO STATES BECAUSE THEIR GOVERNORS BELONG TO THE APC NEEDS TO HAVE THEIR BRAIN EXAMINED

Unfortunately my friend, you don't know what a swing state means. I can only advice you to not quote people if you don't know or understand what they are talking about. It makes you look more foolish than you actually are.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
chukwudi44:

BY FEN 16-17 2014, WE SHALL KNOW, THERE IS NO NEED COMMING HERE TO START MAKING NOISE,NO MATTER WHAT YOU TYPE HERE,IT CAN NEEVR INFLUENCE THE POLLS
Well i ain't making noise, we just doing analysis.
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by jmoore(m): 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
Where is Atiku in this formula? Una never do primary sef.

You better focus on the semi-final>>Atiku vs Buhari
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
chukwudi44:

continue fooling yourself.First and foremost ,a sizeable number of the registered voters in the regon are not even yoruba to begin with.Secondly have you considered what a muslim-muslim ticket would do to the sensibilities of christians including even the ones in your SW.
when it comes to SW, you claim ibos don't live there. Now that we are talking elections, you now believe it's not only yorubas that live in SW. Chai!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by agabusta: 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

They are probably no more than 4 or 5 with several handles bumping each others post with likes.

In your imagination.

You guys have one quality I have noticed, u always turn the truth upside down. Now, Ngwakwe that u are quoting stated that it is Buhari's supporters that are tribalistic and and aggressive.

With all the nonsense you have written since the beginning of this thread, Ngwake has his answers already as to the bitter, abusive, hateful and tribalistic side.

Keep deceiving urself "just 4 or 5 of them indeed".

A lot of us have been quietly reading all these years wtout commenting. But it seems u guys want to establish ur lies as the truth, and that is the reason a lot of people are coming out now to counter your deceptions and falsehood.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
Obiagelli:

Well i ain't making noise, we just doing analysis.

THEN YOU ARE NOT ANALYSING WELL,SINCE NOT EVERYONE IN YOUR SW,NORTH OR SE/SE ARE INDIGENES OF THOSE AREAS AND WILL VOTE ALONG YOUR LINE OF REASONING
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
TribalEAST:
when it comes to SW, you claim ibos don't live there. Now that we are talking elections, you now believe it's not only yorubas that live in SW. Chai!

BROS FACE THE FACT,LAGOS IS THE MOST COSMOPOLITAN CITY IN NIGERIA.YORUBAS HARDLY MAKE UP TO 50% OF PEOPLE IN THE CITY.TO BELEIVE OTHERWISE WOULD BE TO DECEIVE YOURSELF.BTW LAGOS IS NOT STHE SAME THING LIKE THE SW grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
talk4free:

Unfortunately my friend, you don't know what a swing state means. I can only advice you to not quote people if you don't know or understand what they are talking about. It makes you look more foolish than you actually are.

YOU ARE THE ONE ANALYSING FOOLISHLY NOT ME.ONLY A FOOL WOULD BEELIEVE APC WILL WIN GEJ IN EDO AND RIVERS STATE.WHY DONT YOU ALSO CONCLUDE GEJ WOULD WIN IN EKITI AND OND OR OTHER PDP STATES IN THE NORTH

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by toludadon(m): 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
chukwudi44:

SERIOUSLY ANYONE WHO BELEIVES THAT GEJ WOULD LOSE RIVERS AND EDO STATES BECAUSE THEIR GOVERNORS BELONG TO THE APC NEEDS TO HAVE THEIR BRAIN EXAMINED
but it won"t be biz as usual and will be far from landslide for GEJ which will ultimately reduce jona's tally
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ngwakwe:
To my fellow supporters of GEJ re-election,

Don't relent in resisting the vocal minority who told us that PDP cannot win any election in South West. They brandish numbers to comfort their egos and resuscitate their sense of worth.

Regions and States don't cast ballots, accredited voters cards carriers do.

"Now some publicists and propagandists have literally taken over the social media selling their political toxic human right and free press killer by promoting Buhari as the only best candidate that could rescue Nigeria from the threatening imminent implosion.

There is nothing wrong serving as paid propagandists. But when such propagandists become autocratic, dictatorial, abusive, liars, and fabricators then there is problem. They totally resent and reject any criticism, debate, or discussion that would probe the suitability or otherwise of their candidate Buhari.

They are not only promoting Buhari, they are trying to shovel the man down our throats. Those of us with different opinions about Buhari have been called names and labeled as “tribalist,” “traitors,” and “lazy.” What could be more amusing, they see us as either unrepentant majority or rebellious minority"
GEJ and his foot solders are currently on GROUND mobilizing eligible voters through various official and unofficial means while paid APC internet trolls are busy mobilizing on twitter, Sharia Reporters, etc. Well, the serial losers never learn.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
toludadon:

but it won"t be biz as usual and will be far from landslide for GEJ which will ultimately reduce jona's tally

YOU REALY DO NOT KNOW HOW BUHARI IS VISUALISED I THE SOUTH.I CAN BET YOUN THAT 0VER 95% OF NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS WILL NEVER VOTE FOR BUHARI.EVEN THOSE WHO HATE GEJ WOULD RATHER VOTE HIM TGHAN VOTE IN AN ISLAMIC FANATIC

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

Niger Delta is the region comprising of states within the Niger Delta confluence. Edo is an oil producing state not to be confused as a Niger Delta state!

You guys can have Edo and all their italo returnee hoes!

awabeyuwa è'dian,awa leéè,uhundan nòkhua. U miserable idlearsse piece of shiit,da edos are way far smart ppl..regardless of partisanship,as far as da govnorship n presidency are concerned,we sure know were we stand..
U just here foaming in da mouth,u just a pathetic loser..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by toludadon(m): 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

They are probably no more than 4 or 5 with several handles bumping each others post with likes.

you sound so frustrated at the seeming waning popularity of ur master but my advice is that anyone that knows u shd put u on suicide watch at the rate u are going

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Evathyst(f): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

It is that voodoo ritual enclave osun that buhari can have and for all i care
I'll call u a bloody bastard for making d above statement. Go rot in d bog u bloody r*tard shocked

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
hifaif:

So you have come across the word LOGOMACHY? That is a good thing, my friend. But it is so sad that you didn't even bother about learning how to use it correctly.

Dude my argument with the guy was about the use of words. You may have to consult your dictionary again, this time paying rapt attention to the meaning of logomachy.

May God help you as you do so.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
Evathyst:
I'll call u a bloody bastard for making d above statement. Go rot in d bog u bloody r*tard shocked

This is what you get when contraceptives fail...
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

GEJ and his foot solders are currently on GROUND mobilizing eligible voters through various official and unofficial means while paid APC internet trolls are busy mobilizing on twitter, Sharia Reporters, etc. Well, the serial losers never learn.
its a given,like a programed chip..they always only learn when da head is gone.
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Dude my argument with the guy was about the use of words. You may have to consult your dictionary again, this time paying rapt attention to the meaning of logomachy.

May God help you as you do so.

You were actually referring to me when you used the word. And you used it after stating that Anambra had an almost 70% pass mark.
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by talk4free: 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
chukwudi44:

YOU ARE THE ONE ANALYSING FOOLISHLY NOT ME.ONLY A FOOL WOULD BEELIEVE APC WILL WIN GEJ IN EDO AND RIVERS STATE.WHY DONT YOU ALSO CONCLUDE GEJ WOULD WIN IN EKITI AND OND OR OTHER PDP STATES IN THE NORTH

It would have been easier to look up what swing state means instead of ranting here first. I never concluded APC will win it....hence swing state. Let me help you:

Swing State: is a state in which no single candidate or party has overwhelming support in securing that state's electoral college votes. Such states are targets of both major political parties in presidential elections.

You could have looked it up....its on the internet bro. Naturally i don't argue with people with such little intellectual capacity. But i'm on leave, so i have time for your type. I know you have never lived in Edo, Rivers, Ekiti or Ondo, so you have no facts other than blind followership. I never drew any conclusion in my original post. I only said it will be closer than in 2011. I don't need idiots like you to try to correct what i said.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Evathyst(f): 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

This is what you get when contraceptives fail...
Na wa for some pple. Now I'm beginning to see why abortion was legalised in some countries.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Religious card? Interesting comment from the attack dog of the same Buhari who only few years ago said muslims should for vote for muslims.

Oops the corruption defender his here, when are you starting your own opinion polls?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

Have you seen reno omokiri's polls? grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/1955106/buhari-defeating-gej-reno-omokiris#27246319

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
Evathyst:
Na wa for some pple. Now I'm beginning to see why abortion was legalised in some countries.

You must be a product of a leaking condom.
Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by tommysparks: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
Most of the Votes buhari got were from under aged voters I was in d north and I saw it all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Pasca07: 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

foot soldiers?at where?i can't see any foot soldiers in southwest ooooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Jonathan?: Let’s Do Some Mathematics By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
talk4free:

It would have been easier to look up what swing state means instead of ranting here first. I never concluded APC will win it....hence swing state. Let me help you:

Swing State: is a state in which no single candidate or party has overwhelming support in securing that state's electoral college votes. Such states are targets of both major political parties in presidential elections.

You could have looked it up....its on the internet bro. Naturally i don't argue with people with such little intellectual capacity. But i'm on leave, so i have time for your type. I know you have never lived in Edo, Rivers, Ekiti or Ondo, so you have no facts other than blind followership. I never drew any conclusion in my original post. I only said it will be closer than in 2011. I don't need idiots like you to try to correct what i said.

honestly if i call you a fool i would be glorifying you as your iq is not even up to that of a fool.Do we use electoral college system in Nigeria? what we count is the number of votes cast and not america's electoral college.A candidate can win in less states and still win the election here.Buhari can be wining 53% to 515 in 23 states while GEJ wll win 98% in 13 states and yet win the election.that is the reality you APC folks are not seeing.How many Northerners/sw live in the SE/SS compared to the number of SS/SE peole in the north and sw?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 82 Boko Haram Terrorists, Rescue 468 Hostages In Borno, Yobe / Why Yahaya Bello Lost Anebira's Support – Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland / Corruption: Buhari Expresses Frustration Over Slow Justice System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.