Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

How Much Can You Spend For A Wedding In Nigeria? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Can You Spend For A Wedding In Nigeria? (7908 Views)

Core Arsenal Couple Celebrate Their Wedding In An Amazing Way (Photo) / Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria / How Much Would You Spend For Your First Wedding/Marriage Anniversary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Can You Spend For A Wedding In Nigeria? by Txlonghorn(m): 1:49am On Aug 10, 2006
gigitte:

i hope im not being intrusive
how did y'all meet?
well u can always do trad and court now
and have the church wedding when u can. or have the pastor marry u in his office then do reception later on
(this is probably what i will do sha)

Funny you asked, we grew up together as kids, our parents had been friends even before any of us was born. We went to the same Primary School but my parents moved us to the States before I started Secondary School. I love her more than life itself, but I remember when we were growing up in Nigeria she was just like a sister to me. Boyfriend and girlfriend thing was like hell no then. We all slept in the same room, took our evening baths together of cause we were kids and didn't know what unclothedness was. Not like kids of these days. Who would ever believe we getting married. Oh my God I remember she used to beat me up and make me cry but now we getting married WOW shocked shocked shocked.
Re: How Much Can You Spend For A Wedding In Nigeria? by gigitte(f): 5:32am On Aug 10, 2006
lol that is soooooooooooooooo cute.

maybe ill also marry my lil sweetheart from primary 1 grin. (after a lot of drama and trauma, we're good friends now, but i doubt it'll happen)

so would u consider not having a white wedding now?
Re: How Much Can You Spend For A Wedding In Nigeria? by dominobaby(f): 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2006
Congrats Tx!
Am happy 4 u!

To the issue, it all depends on how you project your day to be like. If you want a big wedding they you have got to roll out the dough.
My elder brother is planning his in october. We are igbo and he is getting married to a yoruba lady. I don't have an idea of what his budget is like but i could find out,
*invite us o!
Re: How Much Can You Spend For A Wedding In Nigeria? by eikonworld(m): 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2006
@ dominobaby,

Hello, your bro getting married in oct, ?
well if you havent gotten a wedding photograper yet you coulld check out my site at www.eikonworld.com and fill my form online, depending on your bro's date, may just be free,

Cheers everyone.

Re: How Much Can You Spend For A Wedding In Nigeria? by Oracle(m): 4:51am On Aug 22, 2006
@topic
as much money as i have to burn
Re: How Much Can You Spend For A Wedding In Nigeria? by Txlonghorn(m): 5:47am On Aug 23, 2006
Oracle:

@topic
as much money as i have to burn

Can you put a figure
Re: How Much Can You Spend For A Wedding In Nigeria? by mustafar1: 6:12am On Aug 23, 2006
simple! cut your coat according to your material. for my cousins wedding in naija last summer, we downed over N500,000.00 worth of SODA alone, and the whole nine yards whether that one small or too much is in the mind of the spenders. its up to u to decide what u want. don't let what people would think determine what scale u want it to be because trust me them credit card payments dey give headache, toothache, brainache, and WateverItCanBring ache.
Re: How Much Can You Spend For A Wedding In Nigeria? by MP007(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2007
as much as possible, jeun loooooooo
Re: How Much Can You Spend For A Wedding In Nigeria? by amaikama(m): 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2009
poster!! you should be having a tot of a happy and bless home than asking how much can one spend on a wedding in Nigeria?
Re: How Much Can You Spend For A Wedding In Nigeria? by orangesky: 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2012
spend as much as u can afford.
Re: How Much Can You Spend For A Wedding In Nigeria? by moremi2008(m): 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2012
Why do people resurrect 6 year old threads with advice that isn't even helpful?!!! I just can't!! angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With My Pervert Neighbour / My Niece Is Dating My Ex-boyfriend / URGENT ADVICE PLEASE, MY MARRIAGE IS CRASHING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.