Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,905 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Still On Ayo Oritsejafor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Still On Ayo Oritsejafor (405 Views)

Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others / El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet / 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still On Ayo Oritsejafor by okoromike(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2014
I dunno and i believe that most of the christians who come on this forum to make disparaging remarks about the CAN president, do so mostly based on what they hear from thier moslem friends and siblins and not based on firs hand info. 1stly i do not support Pa Ayo buying a jet, even if it's a GIFT as he says i expected him to sell it and help the NEEDY,who abound EVERYWHERE.Note that itz moslems who complained the loudest.infact mr elrufai nasiru insulted THE LORD befor decending on AYO.even cardinal anthony okojie who was a former CAN president also joined the mob,so sad. Now evrybody knows that if AYO were the CAN leader during the locust years that okojie presided they would not have smugulled nigeria into OIC, as was done under the gaze of the pliant okojie.the rusult of which is BOKO HARAM.......... I thank the LORD that AYO is leading CAN @ a time like this, and nothing his detrators would do will bring him down GOD'S work must continue.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ebola Free: "Unity Is The Secret Weapon To Success" - GEJ / President Jonathan Addresses Nigerians As W.H.O Declares Nigeria Ebola Free / Court Declare It Illegal To Ban Protest Of #bringbackiurgirls#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.