Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

Have You Ever Been Banned On Nairaland?, What Was Your Offence? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Banned On Nairaland?, What Was Your Offence? (527 Views)

How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. / Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before??? / Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Banned On Nairaland?, What Was Your Offence? by YoungIncredible: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2014
I have been a guest on nairaland for 3years before finally creating an account. Nairaland had impacted positively in my life as I have learnt a lot of things here.
However one day, a thread was opened to compare linda and mr seun, and many people people complained that Mr seun doesn't have a face like linda. (I.e, no one knows him). I decided to research for his pictures which I got like 10 of it and decided to post it on celebrity section, Honestly, I never saw it as committing a crime until oga seun deleted the post and gave me a nice 1 month ban. This thread is opened for us to share our bans experience and how we coped with it so as to enlighten the newbies on the punishments they wud get wen any of the rules is violated.
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned On Nairaland?, What Was Your Offence? by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 18, 2014
Been banned only once.

2hours on general section by Aunty_spam_butt for creating a thread about 'crazy things we did in primary school'. It also hid the thread.

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Improve My Spoken English. / Wealthy Africans Spending Almost £4million-a-week On London Property / Pregnant Woman, Baby, And 5 Others Roasted Alive In Ghastly Road Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.