Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Daughters - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Daughters (150320 Views)

My Landlady,her Daughters And A Tenant / Daughters Of Arabia By Jean Sasson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughters by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 17, 2015
JulietAKK:
Alright guys,chillax. Sorry I haven't updated in a long long time. Work has been quite difficult but promise to update next week and for all those who cared,you're the best. Julie loves you all. ***kisses***
we (i especially)have been terribly worried
Re: Daughters by harjibolar10(m): 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
prettydiva89:

we (i especially)have been terribly worried
Madam, you no reply me again, shey?
Re: Daughters by abimbawealth(f): 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
JulietAKK:
Alright guys,chillax. Sorry I haven't updated in a long long time. Work has been quite difficult but promise to update next week and for all those who cared,you're the best. Julie loves you all. ***kisses***
Madam, you could have told us you're going AWOL and that could have saved us all(your fans) the stress, you had us hanging, please, take note(in case of next time)

Welcome back!!!
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
I didn't leave you guys hanging,I would never leave you guys hanging. I've been busy,really busy. For the past one month,I didn't use the Internet because there was no time for it.
I'm so sorry, guys.
Expect an update 2mao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughters by harjibolar10(m): 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
JulietAKK:
I didn't leave you guys hanging,I would never leave you guys hanging. I've been busy,really busy. For the past one month,I didn't use the Internet because there was no time for it.
I'm so sorry, guys.
Expect an update 2mao
Trust you ma'am
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
I am so sorry guys,believe me I am,I am honestly tired of apologizing became I end up not keeping my words and it makes me look like I'm not an honest person, but I am still sorry,the thing is,I'm actually working and preparing for an exam in order to get promoted, so it ain't easy for me,really. If you don't understand, no problem but I'm honestly and truly sorry.
Thank you all.
Re: Daughters by Calmdove(f): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
JulietAKK:
I am so sorry guys,believe me I am,I am honestly tired of apologizing became I end up not keeping my words and it makes me look like I'm not an honest person, but I am still sorry,the thing is,I'm actually working and preparing for an exam in order to get promoted, so it ain't easy for me,really. If you don't understand, no problem but I'm honestly and truly sorry.
Thank you all.
swt julie.... We just want u to no dat we truly cares and understand u* blow kissess*love ya and best of luck in ur exam
Re: Daughters by princesssusan(f): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
Wish u d very best in ur exams
Re: Daughters by harjibolar10(m): 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
JulietAKK:
Thank you all.
Madam, I perfectly understand you ooo

But, it's better you forget the story for now, and face the promotion exam, cos we are ready to wait for you, and I know you will feed us more than ever when you must have been promoted. ... So worry not, we shall wait for you

Go get promoted ma'am
Best of luck
Re: Daughters by seyitanhep1: 7:49am On Mar 21, 2015
harjibolar10:

Madam, I perfectly understand you ooo

But, it's better you forget the story for now, and face the promotion exam, cos we are ready to wait for you, and I know you will feed us more than ever when you must have been promoted. ... So worry not, we shall wait for you

Go get promoted ma'am
Best of luck
u spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Daughters by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
JulietAKK:
Thank you all.
go and get promoted for us all. The story can wait..
Wishing you the very best.
Re: Daughters by MsKaffy: 11:10am On Mar 25, 2015
Nice story. Just caught up. Wonderful storyline. Goodluck in ur exams. Will be patiently waiting for u to finish ur exams .. .. Thumbs up
Re: Daughters by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 04, 2015
Julie U̶̲̥̅̊ are not been honest atall. U̶̲̥̅̊ shudnt av started the story in the first place knowing Ʊ® schedule.when U̶̲̥̅̊ started Ʊ® were humble and reply like 70% messages but now dat expectations on U̶̲̥̅̊ are S̶̲̥̅☺ high, U̶̲̥̅̊ choose to flop and can't keep to Ʊ® word.
Re: Daughters by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 04, 2015
All the best in your exams.
Re: Daughters by harjibolar10(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
ogunsiji:
Julie U̶̲̥̅̊ are not been honest atall. U̶̲̥̅̊ shudnt av started the story in the first place knowing Ʊ® schedule.when U̶̲̥̅̊ started Ʊ® were humble and reply like 70% messages but now dat expectations on U̶̲̥̅̊ are S̶̲̥̅☺ high, U̶̲̥̅̊ choose to flop and can't keep to Ʊ® word.
Easy ma'am

You have to continue bearing with her nooni oo
Re: Daughters by seyitanhep1: 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
ogunsiji:

I like you gan o, you sabi vex o. Oya, come take chilled Sobo. Its good for cooluing temper.
Re: Daughters by labaski(f): 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
seyitanhep1:

I like you gan o, you sabi vex o. Oya, come take chilled Sobo. Its good for cooluing temper.
. how many places u wan be gan sef waka waka grin
Re: Daughters by seyitanhep1: 1:43am On Apr 07, 2015
labaski:
. how many places u wan be gan sef waka waka grin
na you I dey follow oh. I dey trail you for back like..............

2 Likes

Re: Daughters by girly2020: 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
I don even 4get d begining of the story and its character.
Re: Daughters by girly2020: 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
I don even 4get d begining of the story and its characters.
Re: Daughters by labaski(f): 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
hi Julie pls do me a favour of inviting me wen u r bk.. best of luck ma'am
Re: Daughters by kingphilip(m): 12:26am On Apr 23, 2015
Julie hope u r good

Just checking on u
Re: Daughters by Galaxdiva(f): 7:33pm On May 10, 2015
@JulietAKK..... Frm my research,it shows that u were last spotted online on may 9th at about 12:17am... Pls dear,if u are through wt d promotion exam,come bak and finish up... We are stil waiting..
Yours lovely:
#Galaxdiva

1 Like

Re: Daughters by harjibolar10(m): 8:36pm On May 10, 2015
Galaxdiva:
@JulietAKK..... Frm my research,it shows that u were last spotted online on may 9th at about 12:17am... Pls dear,if u are through wt d promotion exam,come bak and finish up... We are stil waiting..
Yours lovely:
#Galaxdiva
seconded
Re: Daughters by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 10, 2015
Julie please once you are done with your promotion exam,don't delay this story for anything... Hope you are good
Re: Daughters by Nobody: 8:56am On May 11, 2015
girly2020:
I don even 4get d begining of the story and its character.

Really? Then i suggest you read the story again to refresh your memory before JulietAKK comes back.
Re: Daughters by abimbawealth(f): 11:25am On May 11, 2015
JulietAKK, do mention me when you're back Ciao!!!
Re: Daughters by harjibolar10(m): 9:59am On May 18, 2015
TODAY THE VOTING OF MISS NAIRALAND ELIMINATION ROUND 1 COMMENCES AND TWO OF OUR LITERATURE-LANDERS ARE PARTICIPATING..THEY ARE ONE OF US, LET US SHOW THEM SUPPORT BY CLICKING THIS LINK
https://www.nairaland.com/2320383/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination
AND TYPE:
I VOTE ADEH39
I VOTE MARIAMFERANMI
I VOTE AIPETEE2
Cc:nljega
Tanx for your coperation
Re: Daughters by supsybaby(f): 12:14pm On May 18, 2015
@julietakk, hope all is well? I miss you thou
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 3:26pm On May 19, 2015
Let's get on with this, shall we?
Re: Daughters by Kflorencek(f): 3:51pm On May 19, 2015
JulietAKK:
yes we shall!!!
Re: Daughters by Richards22(m): 3:59pm On May 19, 2015
JulietAKK:
wow finally!!! Cant wait.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (42) (Reply)

PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! / Mr Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.