Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Daughters - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Daughters (150555 Views)

My Landlady,her Daughters And A Tenant / Daughters Of Arabia By Jean Sasson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
almacherish:
God, who must hv done it
Lol Alma,watch out babe
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
Lol Alma,watch out babe

Supsybaby,your guess is as good as mine honey

Oluchi swt,am gonna update tomorrow

Thank you all!!..Juliet loves you all!!!...U all just made my day!!...muuahh!!!
Re: Daughters by missuniverse(f): 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
plz don't let him die.
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
waslek:
Am enjoy this more mb datas
Thanks waslek!!!!
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
missuniverse:
plz don't let him die.
Ummm..if he's strong enough to fight death, then he should survive...lol. Thank you missuniverse. You know I love you *winks*
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
Taken down by JulietAKK.

2 Likes

Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
Taken down by JulietAKK

1 Like

Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
Sorry for the late update *winks*
Don't forget to drop your comments!!
Re: Daughters by supsybaby(f): 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
ℓ̊ just op he doesn't die,
Nigeria police and their law sef
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
supsybaby:
ℓ̊ just op he doesn't die,
Nigeria police and their law sef
Yeah supsy,Nigeria police and their laws are something else my dear

1 Like

Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
Taken down by JulietAKK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughters by almacherish(f): 5:23am On Oct 27, 2014
Wow
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
"Elliott",Dickson said
"You mean the owner of the paper company?, Tiara asked confused
"Yes,the same Elliott"
"But why?"
"He was told....to...do so"
"By?"
"You'll find... out that...soon enough",he continued "I was trained... to..kn... ow that suicide is a...sin",he looked up at Tiara
"You...you're going to....end my misery"
"What?,I cannot do that"
"Oh yes...yes you can. I...I have suffered...in life and I...will not suffer in death. Just...do...it!",but she didn't bugle.
"Do it!!....Do it!!...Do it now!!"
"I love you,dad and I will see to the revenge",she said as tears began streaming down her eyes
"I love...you too,Tia",and he added with a little laughter "And after you must have received the money from the fixed deposit,have a drink in my name",and his expression changed to a more serious one "Now do it!!",he said in between clenched teeth

Tiara reached for a pillow and placed it on her father's face,she added more strength and her dad's arm held unto hers,she added more strength to it as more tears came until she felt her father's grip loosened and she felt his body become still,she removed the pillow and replaced it where she saw it and closed her dad's eye,just then Fiona walked in with the water in the glass cup and the water spilled forming a carpet around her "Dad?",she shaked him "Dad!!!",she wailed and began crying. Tiara walked to the window,not wanting Fiona to see her.

Tiara brushed at the tear,caught it on her fingertip. She studied it as if it were some exotic specimen just discovered

It was exactly three days after the burial of their father,both sisters sat at the sitting room each thinking of the dad in different aspects

Tiara was thinking about the fact that she killed their father with a pillow and Fiona knew nothing about it and would never forgive her if she ever found out

Fiona thought how she didn't get the chance to bid her dad goodbye neither did she do that with her mother, maybe if she had come some sounds earlier in the case of her mum and maybe if she had refused to go get the water for her dad and he had asked her for revenge?

She was startled when Tiara placed the wooden box in front of her,curiosity got the best of her and she opened it before Tiara got the chance to sit down. She opened it and brought out old newspaper chippings and also brought out a diary
"Who would have taught dad had a diary",Fiona said,more of a statement than a question
"Hmmm"
"This is...",Fiona said pointing at the photographs in the newspaper ...."Daniel Okolie,Robert Obiaku and Paul..what!?",she stood "Paul Green?,Joshua's father?... My God!"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughters by almacherish(f): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
Nice one julie..... #TeamTiara still
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
almacherish:
Nice one julie..... #TeamTiara still
Thanks almaswt... #TeamTiara#

1 Like

Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
Tiara picked up the diary and read " 'One the said day above,I had the biggest shock of my life. My three partners and best friends; Robert Obiaku, Daniel Okolie and Paul Green forcefully made me dissolve my partnership without a dime to go home with. They threatened that if I don't comply, they would have arrested after which the case would be tried in court and a document would be provided to the judge as evidence that I am guilty of embezzlement..' "
"Jesus!",Fiona cut in "Joshua's dead?. I loved Joshua and I keep wondering when I will meet him again, I mean I was looking forward to meeting him... Jesus!!"

Tiara picked up a newspaper chipping and studied it with two other and said "The three of them now own their separate companies"
"I don't get it"
"Paul Green opened his company and named it PJ Group of Companies. Robert Obiaku opened his and named it Obiaku's Worldwide and Daniel named his Dandas Company Ltd"
"So they now own their private companies. What about the one the four of them partnered?"
"It was closed"
"So dad would have built his company if they hadn't threatened him and asked him to dissolve his partnership"
"Hmmm"

Tiara kept on reading and something about Elliott's Paper Ltd caught her eyes and she decided to read it.
In the paper, it was said that Elliott's Paper company are solely responsible for supplying all kinds of paper for PJ Group of Companies, now she understood why Elliott both stabbed and shot her father. He was ordered to do it by Paul Green but why
"What's the first order of business?",Fiona brought her back
Tiara hid the paper about the Elliott's paper company, she didn't know why but she had an urge to
"Tia...."
"Yes,we'll prepare all necessary document before the three months time when the money would be due and we'll buy Elliott's paper company",she said as a matter-of-fact
"Why?"
"Because we'll need something that would give us profit"
"Why Elliott's company?. He's been nothing but good to us"
"Because I want that company and you'll manage it while I start with Robert Obiaku"

Unexpectedly, Fiona began crying
"I wish dad was here. Mum too",Fiona said
"Better get hold of yourself. This is revenge, you don't need those weak feelings"
"Why?,because you don't cry?"
"No,but I will revenge today and cry later"

2 Likes

Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
Plaitex
Dsparker
Missuniverse
Aipete
Christybabe
Vickthoriah
Supsybaby
Oluchikeh
Waslek
Are you guys still following me?

Almacherish, I know you're still with me...
Re: Daughters by Aipete2(f): 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
JulietAKK:
Plaitex
Dsparker
Missuniverse
Aipete
Christybabe
Vickthoriah
Supsybaby
Oluchikeh
Waslek

Am at ur back like hunch
Re: Daughters by missuniverse(f): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
JulietAKK:
Plaitex
Dsparker
Missuniverse
Aipete
Christybabe
Vickthoriah
Supsybaby
Oluchikeh
Waslek

unfollowing dis lovely piece is lyk trying to commit suicide by covering ur nose. THATS NOT POSSIBLE,,,,,nt yl u write..
Re: Daughters by supsybaby(f): 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
Wow, dis is getting more interesting and intriguing than ℓ̊ thought,
Γφυ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ just good in wat γφυ do, kip it up
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
Aipete2:
Am at ur back like hunch
Thanks Aipete. Thought I lost you
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
missuniverse:
unfollowing dis lovely piece is lyk trying to commit suicide by covering ur nose. THATS NOT POSSIBLE,,,,,nt yl u write..
Thank you Darling... glad you're enjoying it
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
supsybaby:
Wow, dis is getting more interesting and intriguing than ℓ̊ thought,
Γφυ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ just good in wat γφυ do, kip it up
Thanks Hon,now you're making me blush. *winks*
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
Thanks y'all for making me happy and to all those reading and not commenting, Juliet says it ain't funny

1 Like

Re: Daughters by supsybaby(f): 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
You aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ welcome
Re: Daughters by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 29, 2014
You are doing well Juliet
Re: Daughters by Aipete2(f): 6:20am On Oct 29, 2014
Is Tiara the slow poison among them? Cos am smhow confused
Re: Daughters by Plaitex(f): 7:26am On Oct 29, 2014
have been in ghost mood. Following quietly
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2014
Jennimma:
You are doing well Juliet
Thank you Jenniswt. Welcome

1 Like

Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 8:37am On Oct 29, 2014
Plaitex:
have been in ghost mood. Following quietly
Okay Plaitex. Thought I'd lost you
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 8:41am On Oct 29, 2014
Aipete2:
Is Tiara the slow poison among them? Cos am smhow confused
I wouldn't call Tiara a slow poison, Aipete. Tell me where got you confused and I'll do my possible best to clear things up *winks*
Re: Daughters by princesssusan(f): 10:49am On Oct 29, 2014
Wow diz story is gud, pls dont keep me waitn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! / Mr Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.