Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Type Of People You Find In Nigeria Stadium During Live Match - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Type Of People You Find In Nigeria Stadium During Live Match (1487 Views)

Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint / Woman Faints During Live Tv Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Type Of People You Find In Nigeria Stadium During Live Match by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
I have observe that during national match in nigeria those catigory of peole who comes to watch the match are always found
1.The COMENTATOR those catigory of people are always seen in the back roll you all pay for ticket to watch the match live but those people will start comentating to you as if you are blind you see the shouting mikel just pass the ball to eminike and eminike pass to moses. And so on
2.The COACH at the start of the match you start seeing this person shouting at the player and any little mistake from the players he will start shouting at the players mostly when a player refuse to pass quickly you start hearing him saying pass the ball joor foool
3.The REFARY apart from the real officials of the match you will see them at one corner officiating the match and those type of people always refare to the real refary as a goat you will see them shouting goat that tin you blow there no be foul oh
4.The guy who spend all his money to bet a match.these type of people are always the first to buy ticket they come as early as possible to buy ticket in other to sit at the front and from the bigining of the match they start praying for God to take control and when those people loose to a particular bet you see them start weeping and shading tears as if ypu have taken there entire life lol..
Drop yours and let the fun continue
Re: Type Of People You Find In Nigeria Stadium During Live Match by 8bolz(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
FTC at last.*There's another type of People that Come to look for Chicks,Guyz i Dey Lie?..... grin cool
Re: Type Of People You Find In Nigeria Stadium During Live Match by onihaxy: 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
8bolz:
FTC at last.*There's another type of People that Come to look for Chicks,Guyz i Dey Lie?..... grin cool

Smh. Not on FP yet
Re: Type Of People You Find In Nigeria Stadium During Live Match by Olusharp(m): 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
i swear it cannot make fp with all this Engilishi the op is sharing. Taaaa
Re: Type Of People You Find In Nigeria Stadium During Live Match by bunmioguns(m): 5:29am On Oct 19, 2014
Olusharp:

grin
Re: Type Of People You Find In Nigeria Stadium During Live Match by Bibol(f): 5:31am On Oct 19, 2014
Olusharp:

WICKED!! cheesy
Re: Type Of People You Find In Nigeria Stadium During Live Match by herald9: 5:32am On Oct 19, 2014
What is this?
Re: Type Of People You Find In Nigeria Stadium During Live Match by Olusharp(m): 11:15am On Oct 19, 2014
Bibol:

WICKED!! cheesy
hey swity, i am not wicked o just telling him the fact, that kind of post can't make it to fp except he modify the post for correction. Truth is bitter!
Happy Sunday!
Re: Type Of People You Find In Nigeria Stadium During Live Match by ADULTBASE(m): 8:36am On Oct 17, 2015
petresq:
I have observe that during national match in nigeria those catigory of peole who comes to watch the match are always found
1.The COMENTATOR those catigory of people are always seen in the back roll you all pay for ticket to watch the match live but those people will start comentating to you as if you are blind you see the shouting mikel just pass the ball to eminike and eminike pass to moses. And so on
2.The COACH at the start of the match you start seeing this person shouting at the player and any little mistake from the players he will start shouting at the players mostly when a player refuse to pass quickly you start hearing him saying pass the ball joor foool
3.The REFARY apart from the real officials of the match you will see them at one corner officiating the match and those type of people always refare to the real refary as a goat you will see them shouting goat that tin you blow there no be foul oh
4.The guy who spend all his money to bet a match.these type of people are always the first to buy ticket they come as early as possible to buy ticket in other to sit at the front and from the bigining of the match they start praying for God to take control and when those people loose to a particular bet you see them start weeping and shading tears as if ypu have taken there entire life lol..
Drop yours and let the fun continue

(1) (Reply)

Mr Funny Goodluck Jonathan,joke Of The Day / Hilarious Classification Of People According To Their Character / (PHOTO) Doctors Handwriting Can Truly Get One Into Trouble!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.