Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Mobilising For APC Across Nigeria Cc Gbawe, Obiagelli And All APC Supporters. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mobilising For APC Across Nigeria Cc Gbawe, Obiagelli And All APC Supporters. (1114 Views)

All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists / *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (2) (3) (4)

Mobilising For APC Across Nigeria Cc Gbawe, Obiagelli And All APC Supporters. by DONLEKAN: 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hi Guys,

I am boiling with anger with the state of things at home. I was disappointed this evening to call my younger ones in Nigeria and three of them told me they know nothing about the state of things with respect to the upcoming elections. I was heart broken to hear none of them has permanent voters register.

Firstly, how can someone who hasn't done the registration do it?. Is it not too late?. They are all resident in Ogun state.

Secondly, how do we ensure that we mobilise people for the upcoming election. The way I see Nigeria, is like we are all in a boat that is about to capsize, the task of making sure the boat doesn't capsize rest on all of us and not a few of us so passionate about the nation.

I read a thread earlier today on the possible votes up for grab particularly in the south west. The big question is how do we harness those votes. It is not enough to know those votes are up for grab. Victory is for those who put up a strategy to mobilise people who usually don't come out to vote.

I feel so frustrated right now because this trend cuts across all the people I know. they usually don't vote. They are always bitching about safety. All of these younger ones I talked to are graduates. Infact, one is rounding up her Phd. I thought they should know better.

Re: Mobilising For APC Across Nigeria Cc Gbawe, Obiagelli And All APC Supporters. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
Are you drunk ?

Re: Mobilising For APC Across Nigeria Cc Gbawe, Obiagelli And All APC Supporters. by DONLEKAN: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
Billyonaire:
Are you drunk ?

Not as drunk as your father. Na me carry am from beer parlour where we bin drink. The guy too heavy do I dump the idiot for gutter somewhere.

Re: Mobilising For APC Across Nigeria Cc Gbawe, Obiagelli And All APC Supporters. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
DONLEKAN:

Not as drunk as your father. Na me carry am from beer parlour where we bin drink. The guy too heavy do I dump the idiot for gutter somewhere.

So you admit that you were in a drinking parlour with my late Daddy. Hahahahahaha You are not only drunk but dead. APC lunatics are everywhere.

Re: Mobilising For APC Across Nigeria Cc Gbawe, Obiagelli And All APC Supporters. by DONLEKAN: 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
Billyonaire:

So you admit that you were in a drinking parlour with my late Daddy. Hahahahahaha You are not only drunk but dead. APC lunatics are everywhere.

Craze dey worry you. Who called you to put your dirty mouth in my thread. You are the dead man because it is obvious that your brain is rotten. How much were you paid to be this stupid?.

Re: Mobilising For APC Across Nigeria Cc Gbawe, Obiagelli And All APC Supporters. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
DONLEKAN:

Craze dey worry you. Who called you to put your dirty mouth in my thread. You are the dead man because it is obvious that your brain is rotten. How much were you paid to be this stupid?.
Apologize and I will let your libelous thread see the light of the day, if not, I will make sure its ridiculed by truth and intelligence. I am waiting.

Re: Mobilising For APC Across Nigeria Cc Gbawe, Obiagelli And All APC Supporters. by DONLEKAN: 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
I have to time for saTANist, TANDROIDS. Waka pass abegi. Enemy of the nation.

Re: Mobilising For APC Across Nigeria Cc Gbawe, Obiagelli And All APC Supporters. by Caseless: 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
Billyonaire:
Are you drunk ?
u are drunk.

Re: Mobilising For APC Across Nigeria Cc Gbawe, Obiagelli And All APC Supporters. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
RIP to the nonsense thread. No place for APC mosquitoes on this forum. I am surveying everywhere.

Re: Mobilising For APC Across Nigeria Cc Gbawe, Obiagelli And All APC Supporters. by firstolalekan(m): 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
MANY NAIJA YOUTHS ARE CURSED WITH "I DON'T CARE ATTITUDE"
THEY ONLY KNOW HOW TO COMPLAIN.
WELL, JOIN MY CAMPAIGN...
E-VOTE STILL ONGOING.
CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: Mobilising For APC Across Nigeria Cc Gbawe, Obiagelli And All APC Supporters. by Omimah: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
OP, your younger ones should go to the LGA headquarters of INEC that they registered to obtain the permanent voters' cards.
We just have to send the government of GEJ packing. GEJ till 2015.

Re: Mobilising For APC Across Nigeria Cc Gbawe, Obiagelli And All APC Supporters. by atlwireles: 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
Is too early to cry, please wait till 2015.

Re: Mobilising For APC Across Nigeria Cc Gbawe, Obiagelli And All APC Supporters. by musaibnabdul(m): 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
Permanent voters card would be given out in some states between Nov 7-9.
Re: Mobilising For APC Across Nigeria Cc Gbawe, Obiagelli And All APC Supporters. by Firefire(m): 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
Town cryers everywhere...

Chai!!!!!
Re: Mobilising For APC Across Nigeria Cc Gbawe, Obiagelli And All APC Supporters. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
We shall overcome
Re: Mobilising For APC Across Nigeria Cc Gbawe, Obiagelli And All APC Supporters. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
Op you are not alone, like barcanista said, we shall overcome. Ignore the usual empty heads.
Re: Mobilising For APC Across Nigeria Cc Gbawe, Obiagelli And All APC Supporters. by PhockPhockMan: 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
DONLEKAN:

See mumu wey dey form abroad something, somebody wey dey pick pocket for Ghana.
Yeye dey smell.

Re: Mobilising For APC Across Nigeria Cc Gbawe, Obiagelli And All APC Supporters. by donphilopus: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
atlwireles:
Is too early to cry, please wait till 2015.

When last did you make sense on this forum?!
Re: Mobilising For APC Across Nigeria Cc Gbawe, Obiagelli And All APC Supporters. by Gbawe: 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
DONLEKAN:

Hi Guys,

I am boiling with anger with the state of things at home. I was disappointed this evening to call my younger ones in Nigeria and three of them told me they know nothing about the state of things with respect to the upcoming elections. I was heart broken to hear none of them has permanent voters register.

Firstly, how can someone who hasn't done the registration do it?. Is it not too late?. They are all resident in Ogun state.

Secondly, how do we ensure that we mobilise people for the upcoming election. The way I see Nigeria, is like we are all in a boat that is about to capsize, the task of making sure the boat doesn't capsize rest on all of us and not a few of us so passionate about the nation.

I read a thread earlier today on the possible votes up for grab particularly in the south west. The big question is how do we harness those votes. It is not enough to know those votes are up for grab. Victory is for those who put up a strategy to mobilise people who usually don't come out to vote.

I feel so frustrated right now because this trend cuts across all the people I know. they usually don't vote. They are always bitching about safety. All of these younger ones I talked to are graduates. Infact, one is rounding up her Phd. I thought they should know better.

I stand to be corrected but I think the period for voters registration is over unless INEC announce further dates for CVR (continuous voters registration). The most current period for CVR for Ogun state was between Thursday 28th August – Sunday 31st August, 2014 at designated CVR centres in the local government of voters.

As per mobilising Nigerians, we must all embrace innovation to work on things online and on the ground. Online, for example, I am going to try and push to organise Q&A session, via another blog away from Nairaland, with prominent APC politicians to present pertinent questions Nigerians want to ask about APC's planned solutions to the biggest problems facing our nation. There are voters who will be won over if they see the comprehensive plans and leadership template of the APC.

There are many other ideas I won't talk of because I do not want certain ideas plagiarised by the 'desperados'. When the APC has a substantive candidate then these ideas will be rolled out. In your own capacity, convince all registered voters who are friends and relatives to embrace change so we can get Nigeria on track again.
Re: Mobilising For APC Across Nigeria Cc Gbawe, Obiagelli And All APC Supporters. by atlwireles: 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
donphilopus:

When last did you make sense on this forum?!

Before your brain was replaced with janjweedism and boko haram bloodletting.
Re: Mobilising For APC Across Nigeria Cc Gbawe, Obiagelli And All APC Supporters. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
atlwireles:

Before your brain was replaced with janjweedism and boko haram bloodletting.
Hahahahaha That's a Technical Knock-out.

Re: Mobilising For APC Across Nigeria Cc Gbawe, Obiagelli And All APC Supporters. by atlwireles: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
Billyonaire:
Hahahahaha That's a Technical Knock-out.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mobilising For APC Across Nigeria Cc Gbawe, Obiagelli And All APC Supporters. by donphilopus: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
See mumu wey dey form abroad something, somebody wey dey pick pocket for Ghana.
Yeye dey smell.

See painment!!! cheesy grin tongue!

Tambuwal Fights Back / Our Country Is Now Under A Cloud Of Shame ––wole Soyinka / Nigerian Politicians And Their Catch Phrases.