Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

The Truth About Tan Rallies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About Tan Rallies (766 Views)

Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies / Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies / APC Governorship Rallies In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Tan Rallies by sunboy(m): 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
Dont be deceived by the TANs or TANOIDS they are called, those crowds you see their are hired.
Regards the Minna rally help some time ago, infact a serving corp member called me to know if i was interested that they are paying 3k just to join the crowd that he was incharge of the mobilization of people.

Just this morning i was sleeping in my room when a friend called me that a lady came from Abuja and needs people to be mobilized to disguise like came all the way from Ondo state to support Goodluck Jonathan. I was really supprised that seven 18-persenger buses are waiting by the road to convey us to Eagle square in Abuja. I acted like i was really interested and asked the lady how much she was paying she confidently said 1k and you would need to sign into a log book (i guess that log book is the same book they always show us on TV that they have 5million signatures ..hehe!)

Bottom line: These TANs or TANOIDS are nothing but bunch of hired people who are only there for the sake of "stomach infrastructure", it is not real. I feel bad when i see these politicians mobilize the same youth they are suppose to raise their standards, pay them token out of money meant for their development just to satisfy their own interest and the gullib.le youths still follow them like fowl and some dum.my by selling their own future.

I weep for my country, I pray to GOD to help us lift the power of the ruling party because i am willing to taste something new. Only competition can breed effectiveness and efficiency, we do not want one-party system in Nigeria. PDP must be defeated! I dont care whoever comes in next but not from PDP again.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Tan Rallies by ChikezieU(m): 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
Wheather they are hired or not Jonathan is better than other presidential aspirants

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tan Rallies by oluwafemi113(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
419 TAN

All na scam
Re: The Truth About Tan Rallies by Mayydayy(m): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
you no know before?
Re: The Truth About Tan Rallies by walexzee11(m): 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
TAN...

Scamming and Deceiving Jonathan Since 1700BC
Re: The Truth About Tan Rallies by ba7man(m): 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
Daft Nigerians will always associate with a daft leader. cool
Re: The Truth About Tan Rallies by saint047(m): 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
Op is just looking for cheap recognition,move ahead bro,no one cares

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tan Rallies by chamboy(m): 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tan ko, Fan ni
Re: The Truth About Tan Rallies by Solowande(m): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
we are all working hard to better our life. so my guy leave tan alone, they are just trying to better dia life. mayb dis is dia share of d national cake.
Re: The Truth About Tan Rallies by Alphaoscar: 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
TAN = Thieves Across Nigeria
Re: The Truth About Tan Rallies by Dmano: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
Interesting,how much are d supporter of APC paying

(1) (Reply)

Sos : Appeal From Students On Rivers State Scholarship / Ex VP Atiku Created Boko Haram, Says Doyin Okupe -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) / Kaduna State’s Future Not Bleak, Yero Warns El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.