Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human (5084 Views)

Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Is Satan A Spirit, Human Or Figure Of Speech? / Do Christians Worship The Human Or Devine Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by lastchild: 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
I asked this question because of deliverances where men of God cast out demon in human,Tb joshua for example

Now I'm wondering,if demons follows a man, why won't they wait outside the church while the person goes for a deliverance,after that it can follow the person back

If they lives in a man why allowing the person enters a church for a deliverance since it has been made clear to us that spirit controls the flesh or better still why won't it wait outside and wait for the deliverance to finish before following or entering the person

I'm asking because of the one I'm battling with,I don't know if she's inside me or follows me around

Thanks
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by theunusualmoon(m): 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
well....Maybe once they get into the body they make it their own and never have a way of leaving(just like a womb with a child) except when evicted.

1 Like

Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by 4C2215131: 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
Why do you feel you're battling with a demon? Could you be more explicit, as then, maybe replies would be more on-point.
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
op....pls change your title to Do Demons Live In Humans Or Follow Humans? .... That's the correct rendition. cool

2 Likes

Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by lastchild: 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
ROSSIKE:
op....pls change your title to Do Demons Live In Humans Or Follow Humans? .... That's the correct rendition. cool

I used the singularity for the sake of what I'm battling with,its just one,one and only one,I'm sure about that,I even know the demon's name
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by lastchild: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
4C2215131:
Why do you feel you're battling with a demon? Could you be more explicit, as then, maybe replies would be more on-point.
I don't feel so,I know so, I've been battling with a demon called soccubus(spiritual wife)all my life
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by 4C2215131: 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
lastchild:
I don't feel so,I know so, I've been battling with a demon called soccubus(spiritual wife)all my life

You've not answered the question. I didn't ask for the name of the demon( btw succubus is NOT a name of a demon, it is a genre, a nomenclature if you like of a demonic kind). And since you say it is a succubus, that tells me you are male.

My question remains. Describe your experiences with this entity.
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by lastchild: 4:08am On Oct 19, 2014
4C2215131:

You've not answered the question. I didn't ask for the name of the demon( btw succubus is NOT a name of a demon, it is a genre, a nomenclature if you like of a demonic kind). And since you say it is a succubus, that tells me you are male.

My question remains. Describe your experiences with this entity.
if you click on my profile,almost all my threads talks about my battle with this demon,especially my first 2 threads, infact that's why I created this I'd,so I can confidently talk about it,writing the story here is another job
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by Boss13: 8:45am On Oct 19, 2014
NO, DEMONS CANNOT LIVE IN ANY HUMAN BODY. ALL THOSE DELIVERANCE STUFF ARE STAGED AND SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST CONFUSED ABOUT THEIR STATE OF MIND.

1 Like

Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by Macelliot(m): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2014
Boss13:
NO, DEMONS CANNOT LIVE IN ANY HUMAN BODY. ALL THOSE DELIVERANCE STUFF ARE STAGED AND SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST CONFUSED ABOUT THEIR STATE OF MIND.
What about Jesus?
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by Boss13: 9:25am On Oct 19, 2014
Macelliot:

What about Jesus?

Jesus cannot live in your body. What a dumb question. Sorry for saying so but that is the truth.
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by twosquare(m): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2014
lastchild:
I asked this question because of deliverances where men of God cast out demon in human,Tb joshua for example

Now I'm wondering,if demons follows a man, why won't they wait outside the church while the person goes for a deliverance,after that it can follow the person back

If they lives in a man why allowing the person enters a church for a deliverance since it has been made clear to us that spirit controls the flesh or better still why won't it wait outside and wait for the deliverance to finish before following or entering the person

I'm asking because of the one I'm battling with,I don't know if she's inside me or follows me around

Thanks
they do both...they can inhabit some folks and follow some around. Following people around is the most fearful, because their operation goes stealth-like which will require a spiritual radar for you to sense they are around. Because they will influence decision without force(unlike body posseSsion). Throwing thoughts into the mind from outside and seductively trying to convince you to go against God's will

1 Like

Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 19, 2014
religion is the only demon that exists, you can only realize this if you shake off the indoctrinated cobwebs of religions.

1 Like

Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by Caracta(f): 10:42am On Oct 19, 2014
lastchild:

Do you wish to be free from this spiritual wife or you love her so much you prefer the captivity? I read your diary.

@topic, yes, a demon can possess someone and live in the person. It's also possible for a demon to follow a human being.
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by Boss13: 11:29am On Oct 19, 2014
Caracta:

Do you wish to be free from this spiritual wife or you love her so much you prefer the captivity? I read your diary.

@topic, yes, a demon can possess someone and live in the person. It's also possible for a demon to follow a human being.

Demons cannot live in your body and what is the nonsense about spiritual wife or husband
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by Minlax(m): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2014
To start with, demons were here before anyone on Nairaland was born, they are the fallen angels that fell with lucifer, to deny there existence, to me is somewhat of shear ignorance. They do not operate on their own, that is why they either possess or oppress people, when you give them opportunity through what you do everyday. Your case is quite simple; if you have the seal give them authority to leave but if not meet someone with a higher authority to speak to whatever that is troubling your spirit to leave.
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by 4C2215131: 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
lastchild:
if you click on my profile,almost all my threads talks about my battle with this demon,especially my first 2 threads, infact that's why I created this I'd,so I can confidently talk about it,writing the story here is another job

Your posts didn't tell me nothing! Just vague assertions. Do you know what it means to be possessed? Not talking about a god possessing a worshiper, talking 'bout real possession-The Exorcist kind.

Look here, you may have an entity in your life but from your posts you are DEFINITELY not possessed. Again, the so called demon (and I doubt it is a demon as if it is you'd be a basket case by now not posting stuff 'bout rap music and the like) may not even be a vengeful one. You may just have a Larvae attached to you courtesy of something that went down.

Live your life man, when a demon is after you, you WILL definitely know. Again. have you tried embracing the entity, your resisting it might just be what is setting it off. Moreso, your demon allows you to have kids! Why in God's earth are you whining and bit@ching! When a so called spiritual wife has got the hots for you, there is no looking talkless of mating with another woman or spirit.

You seem to have the best of both worlds here, a hot and sexy entity wanting you ( if she's a Udine, boy! You sure are lucky) and the freedom to spread your seed among the living. Enjoy and you better start asking her for stuff. Make good use of her!

2 Likes

Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by Macelliot(m): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
lastchild:
Pls, have u ever watched a seasonal Movie titled, 'Spartacus'?
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by lastchild: 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
twosquare:
they do both...they can inhabit some folks and follow some around. Following people around is the most fearful, because their operation goes stealth-like which will require a spiritual radar for you to sense they are around. Because they will influence decision without force(unlike body posseSsion). Throwing thoughts into the mind from outside and seductively trying to convince you to go against God's will
sensible post
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by lastchild: 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
Caracta:

if I wish to be free? Hmmm... My dear I've done everything possible o just to be free, do you have any strategy? Pls bring
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by lastchild: 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
Macelliot:

Pls, have u ever watched a seasonal Movie titled, 'Spartacus'?
yes, what about it?
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by lastchild: 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
4C2215131:

Your posts didn't tell me nothing! Just vague assertions. Do you know what it means to be possessed? Not talking about a god possessing a worshiper, talking 'bout real possession-The Exorcist kind.

Look here, you may have an entity in your life but from your posts you are DEFINITELY not possessed. Again, the so called demon (and I doubt it is a demon as if it is you'd be a basket case by now not posting stuff 'bout rap music and the like) may not even be a vengeful one. You may just have a Larvae attached to you courtesy of something that went down.

Live your life man, when a demon is after you, you WILL definitely know. Again. have you tried embracing the entity, your resisting it might just be what is setting it off. Moreso, your demon allows you to have kids! Why in God's earth are you whining and bit@ching! When a so called spiritual wife has got the hots for you, there is no looking talkless of mating with another woman or spirit.

You seem to have the best of both worlds here, a hot and sexy entity wanting you ( if she's a Udine, boy! You sure are lucky) and the freedom to spread your seed among the living. Enjoy and you better start asking her for stuff. Make good use of her!
can you teach me how to summon her and start asking her for stuff cause that's one of my biggest wish
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by Macelliot(m): 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
lastchild:
yes, what about it?
That's part of the problem you are facing.
There's SPIRITUAL increase in your sexual hormones when you watched it unknwownly.
Am not joking. I mean what am saying.
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by 4C2215131: 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
lastchild:
can you teach me how to summon her and start asking her for stuff cause that's one of my biggest wish

Oh boy! Where do I start with you. Evocation is a VERY involved part of the occult, more like advanced magick. Definitely not for beginners as they are REAL risks involved. Don't wanna push you in the deep end before you're ready as, whether you believe in the objective or subjective existence of spiritual entites, the universe behaves as if they do exist.

Ok, give me some time to think over the best method you may be needing. There are short cuts but you have to be an intrepid soul.
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by lastchild: 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
4C2215131:

Oh boy! Where do I start with you. Evocation is a VERY involved part of the occult, more like advanced magick. Definitely not for beginners as they are REAL risks involved. Don't wanna push you in the deep end before you're ready as, whether you believe in the objective or subjective existence of spiritual entites, the universe behaves as if they do exist.

Ok, give me some time to think over the best method you may be needing. There are short cuts but you have to be an intrepid soul.
ok I'm waiting because this woman has troubled my life enough
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by twosquare(m): 1:16am On Oct 20, 2014
lastchild:
ok I'm waiting because this woman has troubled my life enough
three questions,three answers.
1) In what form does that thing appear to you for you to say she troubles ur life?(I mean is it physical apperance or subconscious)

2)How is she troubling ur life?
3) Have you made Jesus your Lord and saviour?
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by asalimpo(m): 1:45am On Oct 20, 2014
Jesus cast demons outta people.
Your post wasnt necessary.
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by lastchild: 4:46am On Oct 20, 2014
twosquare:
three questions,three answers.
1) In what form does that thing appear to you for you to say she troubles ur life?(I mean is it physical apperance or subconscious)

2)How is she troubling ur life?
3) Have you made Jesus your Lord and saviour?
its a loooooong story but let me tell you one or two things on how she troubles my life

1)I see human shadows every now and then around me,especially when am alone,it will appear like the person stands at my back while her shadow comes in my front

2)When ever I'm alone a strange perfume keeps crossing my face,you know when someone wears a perfume and cross your face you will perceive it and it fades in 30 seconds or a minute,like 10 minutes later the person crosses your presents again and the same thing happened,then the perfume becomes permanent showing that the person is no longer crossing but there with you

3)Disappearing and appearing of my belongings,this one is something I don't discuss with anyone even some men of God during counseling because I always think it sounds ridiculous, I only do when the man of God himself comes up with such making me know that he's highly experienced in the spiritual things

My objects keep disappearing and appearing,it has happen for many years of my life,she keep stealing my belongings and bringing them back later just to let me know she's around,my wallet would disappear suddenly and appear in the same spot later,few days back,I prepared my provision so I can drink tea,I left to get the water but when I came back the lipton has disappeared,I knew what happened,I harassed her,I knew it would be back so I kept looking at the tray to see the hand that will bring it back,I kept looking till I got tired,I stretched my neck around and looked back and I saw the lipton,she's actually trickish

The first time I noticed the disappearing and appearing object was when I was in school in 2008 on 14th february,after she has chased every girl I talked to, so I decided to go for a runs girl since that day was val day,I went and withdrew #5,000 I kept it ontop of my tv,after taking my bath the money has disappeared,I decided to get a neighbor of mine arrested with police in the morning,I slept that night,she came and told me that she's with the money,she even show me the money,she gave it back to me and warn that I shouldn't try thinking of another woman next time, I woke up and saw the money @ the same spot where it got lost

This is just one out of over 100 experiences I've had with queen yachikka,you may wonder how I know her name,yes she told me,she even brings 3 kids around every time telling me they are mine,one of the kids keep coming more than her mother does,I keep calling her nijeyi, this whole thing sounds like a tale but its nothing but real

You may wonder why haven't I wiped her away with prayers? Hmmm... That's a story for another day,I'm no longer someone who goes for a deliverance,am now deliverance my self,meaning I've gone to series of them which actually scares her away but she kept returning with one punishment or the other

Presently she has collected everything I have which she claimed she gave to me,I'm now back to my parents house,I've gone to different places,different pastors and spiritualists but nothing has been done to bring total separation,she's making one request which is me opening a church and becomes a prophet so people will come and worship
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by FreeWill01: 4:55am On Oct 20, 2014
Lastchild, you mean she brings the kids physically or in a dream? Tell us more experiences, there may be someone who has experienced one or two of your experiences.
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by lastchild: 5:28am On Oct 20, 2014
FreeWill01:
Lastchild, you mean she brings the kids physically or in a dream? Tell us more experiences, there may be someone who has experienced one or two of your experiences.

no, in dreams, but these dreams are no longer like other dreams,is more like a trans, a dream where she can excuse me to go and ease my self,I woke up,went to the toilet and ease my self,went back to sleep and found my self where we were and we continue from where we stopped
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by lastchild: 5:36am On Oct 20, 2014
I once went to a pastor who prayed for me,I went to sleep that night and she came laughing at me while telling me that I'm holier than the pastor whom I ran to, she said that the pastor impregnated his house maid, one day I went for the pastor's program,the keyboardist is his nephew, I went close to him and we became friends,I interviewed him and he was telling me how good the pastor is,he said that one of the pastor's maid got pregnant by someone she said has ran away, the pastor's wife sent her away,the pastor went and rent a house for her and kept taking care of her,that she would soon deliver
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by FreeWill01: 5:42am On Oct 20, 2014
grin
lastchild:
I once went to a pastor who prayed for me,I went to sleep that night and she came laughing at me while telling me that I'm holier than the pastor whom I ran to, she said that the pastor impregnated his house maid, one day I went for the pastor's program,the keyboardist is his nephew, I went close to him and we became friends,I interviewed him and he was telling me how good the pastor is,he said that one of the pastor's maid got pregnant by someone she said has ran away, the pastor's wife sent her away,the pastor went and rent a house for her and kept taking care of her,that she would soon deliver

What other experiences. Did you tell your parents about it? Did you try to dig into family history etc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Second Coming Of Christ / What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites? / 10 Lists Of Scientific Discoveries That Were Proven Wrong By Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.