Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human (5080 Views)

Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Is Satan A Spirit, Human Or Figure Of Speech? / Do Christians Worship The Human Or Devine Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by urheme: 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
lastchild:
nice post, but you see when someone is drowning all that matters to him is to get rescued,if you are telling him at that moment to chill and free himself so his body can float,the idea won't workout

My case has gone to the stage that I can't wait to do all those things,all I need now is a breathing space so I can live and have time for that,worshiping God is for the living people

Running up and down to be freed won't give me that chance

Be wicked to her for once and concentrate on your self.

Stop sleeping and you will stop cing her.
Can u do that for a while?
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by lastchild: 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
But still based on the subject of this my thread, does this spirit lives inside me or follows me around or is it manipulating me from their kingdom

I really need to know this
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by lastchild: 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
urheme:

Be wicked to her for once and concentrate on your self.

Stop sleeping and you will stop cing her.
Can u do that for a while?
is it really possible to stop sleeping?
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by urheme: 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
lastchild:
this is true, mine comes in anger form, as I'm speaking to you someone is getting stitch on his head,he came to ride on me and I had to tear his head with bottle,normally what he did is something I wouldn't react much to if it were to be b4

My anger grows as day goes on

By the time they tie you and give u medication, madness has started grin
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by lastchild: 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
urheme:

By the time they tie you and give u medication, madness has started grin
Lol.. I won't allow that, anyway what actually grows this anger is the fact that I'm passing through something only me knows,the man who says he is my father laughs at me when I complain

I just wish mom is alive
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by urheme: 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
lastchild:
is it really possible to stop sleeping?

Read my post again.
I stop sleeping for six months, people call it insomia don't know if i am correct.
You can actually inflict this sickness on your self.

Is funny when i was facing my trials i met a couple running from one spiritual home to another, that the wife has'nt slept in three and a half years embarassed
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by urheme: 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
lastchild:
Lol.. I won't allow that, anyway what actually grows this anger is the fact that I'm passing through something only me knows,the man who says he is my father laughs at me when I complain

I just wish mom is alive

My mum did not believe me until one night we were sittig out side our varanda, i dosed off, the next thing i saw my mum beating hell out of me to wake up, and when i finaly did.

She told me she now believes me, that while we were lying there, a mighty force like a strong wind passed her and decended on me, that it strucked with fear undecided
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by lastchild: 5:13am On Oct 21, 2014
urheme:

Read my post again.
I stop sleeping for six months, people call it insomia don't know if i am correct.
You can actually inflict this sickness on your self.

Is funny when i was facing my trials i met a couple running from one spiritual home to another, that the wife has'nt slept in three and a half years embarassed
please can you teach me how to do this I'll be glad, this thing done finish me,this thing just finished sucking my d!kc now and I cum on my body,and if I wake up in the morning new trouble and badluck begins

I don't know what they are puting in my body
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by lastchild: 5:14am On Oct 21, 2014
urheme:

My mum did not believe me until one night we were sittig out side our varanda, i dosed off, the next thing i saw my mum beating hell out of me to wake up, and when i finaly did.

She told me she now believes me, that while we were lying there, a mighty force like a strong wind passed her and decended on me, that it strucked with fear undecided
Lol I wish my father will
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by urheme: 7:27am On Oct 21, 2014
lastchild:
please can you teach me how to do this I'll be glad, this thing done finish me,this thing just finished sucking my d!kc now and I cum on my body,and if I wake up in the morning new trouble and badluck begins

I don't know what they are puting in my body

let me give you some clues about this demon;

they hate enlightenment: once you begin to acquire knowledge and more education, they get uncomfortable,
my trials began at age 19, at 23 I got admission to do diploma in law and it was hell until I was 26 when I finally started my first degree after writing 6 jambs that yield bad results, I read any thing that came my way, be it spiritual, inspirational, educational or otherwise, there was a particular book I read" secret of the dark kingdom" it was helpful. when I finally proceeded for my master degree, they let me be

they love laziness and sleep; yet a little sleep and, more sleep, a little folding of the hands and snoring away, this is where they have your life in their hands, they will defeat you in this arena,

they are domineering ; it takes a rebel to resist this spirit, to be spiritually rebellious and resistant you must stop defiling your system with things of the world, alcohol is a very bad one and they love it.

they hate prayers; at least it keeps you awake and alert
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by lastchild: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2014
urheme:

let me give you some clues about this demon;

they hate enlightenment: once you begin to acquire knowledge and more education, they get uncomfortable,
my trials began at age 19, at 23 I got admission to do diploma in law and it was hell until I was 26 when I finally started my first degree after writing 6 jambs that yield bad results, I read any thing that came my way, be it spiritual, inspirational, educational or otherwise, there was a particular book I read" secret of the dark kingdom" it was helpful. when I finally proceeded for my master degree, they let me be

they love laziness and sleep; yet a little sleep and, more sleep, a little folding of the hands and snoring away, this is where they have your life in their hands, they will defeat you in this arena,

they are domineering ; it takes a rebel to resist this spirit, to be spiritually rebellious and resistant you must stop defiling your system with things of the world, alcohol is a very bad one and they love it.

they hate prayers; at least it keeps you awake and alert

thanks

But this whole Idea of me being in prayers always and living a holy life is like telling a 7 years old boy to resist a giant who is holding him on the neck

What the 7 years old boy need at the moment is someone who will push the giant to leave him alone,atleast to take a breath for a moment before applying strategy of how to fight the giant

My life now needs someone to intervene not just me fighting,it seems this spirit is bigger than me and my prayers, I need external help,its unfortunate I can't find any
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by Saraha1(f): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2014
@ op, you ur self is not helping matter. You think you can just overcome this spirit just a day?
You need Jesus, when you accept Jesus into your life and you surrender ur life to him with all that you have, there is no way such demon will not listen to your command.
Accept Jesus and see if he would nt come to your rescue and set you free.
Pls avoid batting in any river all in the name of deliverance ,because that alone will provoke that demon to torment you the more.
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by lastchild: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2014
Saraha1:
@ op, you ur self is not helping matter. You think you can just overcome this spirit just a day?
You need Jesus, when you accept Jesus into your life and you surrender ur life to him with all that you have, there is no way such demon will not listen to your command.
Accept Jesus and see if he would nt come to your rescue and set you free.
Pls avoid batting in any river all in the name of deliverance ,because that alone will provoke that demon to torment you the more.
thanks a lot

But it piss me off when people keep telling me to give my life to jesus,how else will I do that,I'm a Christian and I believe in christ,must I be a morning crier before it is known that am a believer

I never regretted batting in the river and God won't blame me because the first place I ran to was in a church and this spirit nearly killed me and the pastor, so what else do I do?

All I need now is to have a breathing space so I can build strength to fight this demon, this evening I'm going to see a pastor I have an appointment with,its because I believer that make me still looking for pastors for help
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2014
Possible solution. visit a bible believing church for example mountain of fire and miracle ministries. there must be an agreement prayer and the word of God. Any deliverance church you enter look out for the following things
1.They most preach the word of God That's thorough teachings
2.prayers especially agreement prayers based on the word of God
3.You don't need to take holy bath. everything they do must be in line with God's word and the leading by the holy spirit.
3.Test all spirit .they are many fake prophets out there
4. demons don't leave easily because you need the word of God to overcome them
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by Saraha1(f): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2014
What I mean is avoiding any sinful act just incase you don't know what being bornagain means.
Pastor can only try their best. The person who has more work to do is YOU.
Are committed are you spiritually? Start with vigil everyday and see if this demon will not reduce step by step.
You can't fight this kind of battle by closing your eyes sleeping throughout the night, you need welfare prayer (I mean with all your strength)
Cry to God! My brother no shortcut to this .

1 Like

Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by lastchild: 11:46am On Oct 21, 2014
asuustrike1:
Possible solution. visit a bible believing church for example mountain of fire and miracle ministries. there must be an agreement prayer and the word of God. Any deliverance church you enter look out for the following things
1.They most preach the word of God That's thorough teachings
2.prayers especially agreement prayers based on the word of God
3.You don't need to take holy bath. everything they do must be in line with God's word and the leading by the holy spirit.
3.Test all spirit .they are many fake prophets out there
4. demons don't leave easily because you need the word of God to overcome them
I've done all these
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by lastchild: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2014
Saraha1:
What I mean is avoiding any sinful act just incase you don't know what being bornagain means.
Pastor can only try their best. The person who has more work to do is YOU.
Are committed are you spiritually? Start with vigil everyday and see if this demon will not reduce step by step.
You can't fight this kind of battle by closing your eyes sleeping throughout the night, you need welfare prayer (I mean with all your strength)
Cry to God! My brother no shortcut to this .
this is why I'm feeling so hopeless because I've done all these but nothing happened, I'm feeling like these problem has no solution
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by swtbby: 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
hmmm I hv bn battling with an incubus fr as long as I can remember ,whenever I try to get rid of it it hurts me d more , last time I almost thght that it was it for me. now I'm just tryn to keep myself Bussy and forget abt d whole then regain my energy and continue to fight back
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by lastchild: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
swtbby:
hmmm I hv bn battling with an incubus fr as long as I can remember ,whenever I try to get rid of it it hurts me d more , last time I almost thght that it was it for me. now I'm just tryn to keep myself Bussy and forget abt d whole then regain my energy and continue to fight back
in what way is yours affecting your everyday life? Because it seems most people battling this spirit don't face what I face,its like theirs is just the sex this spirit have with them at night

You said you keep yourself busy which means yours allowed you to do anything,mine keeps me one place like am in a prison,whatever I try doing ends up failing
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
lastchild:
I've done all these
just keep on praying especially night vilgil. Na the demon go taya
Re: Does Demon Lives In Human Or Follows Human by swtbby: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
lastchild:
in what way is yours affecting your everyday life? Because it seems most people battling this spirit don't face what I face,its like theirs is just the sex this spirit have with them at night

You said you keep yourself busy which means yours allowed you to do anything,mine keeps me one place like am in a prison,whatever I try doing ends up failing
omg, where shld I start from?
relationship~ I can't keep any rltnshp no matter hw much I love a guy or he loves me its just a matter of time bfr I brk up with him and I wldnt knw y I did tht
health~ I'm always inflicted with 1 sickness or d other and all doctors I went to say that noting is wrong wth me
dreams ~ sleeping is always a nightmare, when I try to resist it I wake up bleeding. recently i had an accident and sustained a fracture , a female was hitting d broken bone and smiling whn I told mum she said she can't see anything. a pastor who prays with ppl in d hospital told me that they planned to kill me BT my spirit is too strong for them,he told me that wtout i even sayn a word to him .
I try to keep busy not bc it allows me to or I successed in whtevr I do BC it alwys ends in a big failure, I do that BC I won't gv it d power to control me or enslave me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Lists Of Scientific Discoveries That Were Proven Wrong By Religion / . / Soul & Spirit - Whats the difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.