Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

You Dare Not Bully This 10 Years Old Girl – Meet Shyanne Robert - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Dare Not Bully This 10 Years Old Girl – Meet Shyanne Robert (1411 Views)

Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years / Court Sends Adamawa Ex-commissioner To 10 Years In Prison For Embezzlement / IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Dare Not Bully This 10 Years Old Girl – Meet Shyanne Robert by HighBK: 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
This 10 years old girl is not your typical girl. You dare not bully her!

Read Shyanne's story and comment, should Nigeria's gun laws be amended? Should civilians be allowed to defend themselves?

Meet Shyanne Roberts, a 10-year-old competitive shooter who is out to prove something: Children with guns don’t always mean disaster.
I grew up in a household with guns. My father taught me basic marksmanship and safety at around 8 years old and allowed me to keep my own rifle in my room, with the warning that he would check it at random times and if he ever discovered me misusing or playing with it even once, there would be no second chances, no apologies, nothing, it would be gone for good.

Dan Roberts grew up having guns in the house, so when he had two children, he knew he wanted to teach them all about guns and gun safety. The single dad started teaching his daughter gun safety when she was 5. After she could recite the gun rules and had an understanding of what guns can do, about at age 6, he started taking her to a gun range. Shyanne’s natural talent turned into a passion and at age 10, she is now a competitive shooter, participating in events alongside adults.

When asked how he feels about his daughter using a gun, Roberts, her dad, said, “I feel very comfortable because I know she’s been extraordinarily well trained at how to be safe. I could have a fully loaded machine gun and she would not dream of touching it because the curiosity factor has been eliminated.”

What do you think? Cute or Risky?

Pics 2; A custome made AR-15,...in colour purple, her favourite colour

Source: http://sobolation.com/you-dare-not-bully-this-10-years-old-girl-meet-shyanne-robert/
More "Odd or What" stories : http://sobolation.com/category/odd-or-what/

Re: You Dare Not Bully This 10 Years Old Girl – Meet Shyanne Robert by OAUTemitayo: 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
wetin concern me?
Re: You Dare Not Bully This 10 Years Old Girl – Meet Shyanne Robert by HighBK: 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
OAUTemitayo:
wetin concern me?

You age, please? Guess you will be a good target practice for the kid.
Re: You Dare Not Bully This 10 Years Old Girl – Meet Shyanne Robert by OAUTemitayo: 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
HighBK:

You age, please? Guess you will be a good target practice for the kid.
Dream on.

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Restores Oni’s Privileges As Former Governor / How Much You Love This New Currency. (see Pics ) / That Song The President Hates "Zuwan Mai Malafa Kano" English Subtitles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.