Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,571 members, 7,958,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies (2657 Views)

Jonathan Doesn’t Have Money — Alamieyeseigha / Jonathan Doesn’t Drink – Abati / Jonathan Doesn’t Deserve North’s Votes After Wife Abused Northerners – Mrs Buhar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by phemmyjohnson: 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
After pissing off Nigeria’s president — Goodluck Jonathan that he’s worth about 100 million dollars, Richest Lifestyle might have provoked his wife this time.

The site that is dedicated to the lifestyle of celebrities and rich and famous people around the globe, has released the list of the top 10 most beautiful first ladies in Africa.

Probably taking a cue from her husband’s recent aversion to being included on lists, Dame Patience Jonathan‘s name is not on the list.

The list named Princess Lalla Salma, married to the King of Morocco, Mohammed the VI as the most beautiful first lady in Africa, ahead of nine others.

Check full list below: –
1• Princess Lalla Salma,  Morocco

2• Sylvia Bongo Ondimba, Gabon

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by phemmyjohnson: 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
3• Chantal Biya, Cameroon

4• Hinda Deby Itno, Chad

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by Youngsage: 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
o.k. Should i cry cry
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by phemmyjohnson: 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
5• Zeinab Suma Jammel (Gambia)

6• Queen Inkhosikati LaMbikiza (Swaziland)

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by phemmyjohnson: 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
7• Ana Paula dos Santos (Angola)

8• Olive Lembe di Sita Kabila (Democratic Republic of Congo)

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
wait. this no.6 looks like smigle from lord of the rings, abah pej fine pass am now
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by Asoozy: 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
To be considered beautiful among blacks, you have to be closer to white in complexion.

Bullsh1t!

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
I don't see any black skin in that list.

Btw: what will "prettiest" lady add or remove from pej? Is she running for a beauty queen pageant?

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by phemmyjohnson: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
9• Dominique Folloroux-Ouattara (Ivory Coast)

10• Margaret Gakuo Kenyatta (Kenya).

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
barcanista:
I don't see any black skin in that list.

Btw: what will "prettiest" lady add or remove from pej? Is she running for a beauty queen pageant?

abeg dont act in pretense. pej is an ugly woman abeggggggggg
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
Patience Jonathan would have loved to be included in the list too. At least it would have been one of her achievements as a first lady.

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
wow that white first lady of ivory coast is FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by phemmyjohnson: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
Youngsage:
o.k. Should i cry cry

C'mon!!
This is Nigerian First Lady dude!!
You have to be more patriotic like " killing yaself right now"
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
berem:
Patience Jonathan would have loved to be included in the list too. At least it would have been one of her achievements as a first lady.

wow that hurts. abeg make una add buhari wife for that list. that woman is the s.i unit of beauty
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
diluminati:

Beauty is subjective, driven by perception. Ones judgement of beauty is influenced by so many factors:
1. Some see ladies of same ethnic group more beautiful than another.
2. Some see ladies with pointed knows ugly, while another see them cute.
3. Some look beyond the face and judge from the body packages. Eg while an average white man will call a flat-bum bum white girl pretty and hot, someone like my village chief won't look her more than once, cos he prefers a big bum and "meatful" woman. That is beauty for him
4. Some will call you ugly if they don't like you.
And so on.
But: I don't see PEJ as ugly, she's a beautiful woman and Ijaws are beautiful grin

Btw: what I see are list of African "white" first ladies or bleached skin ladies. There is nothing african in that list.

3 Likes

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by phemmyjohnson: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
berem:
Nah!!
She had a recognized achievement with position..
GCFR - Grammar Commander of the Federal Republic
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
barcanista:
Beauty is subjective, driven by perception. Ones judgement of beauty is influenced by so many factors:
1. Some see ladies of same ethnic group more beautiful than another.
2. Some see ladies with pointed knows ugly, while another see them cute.
3. Some look beyond the face and judge from the body packages. Eg while an average white man will call a flat-bum bum white girl pretty and hot, someone like my village chief won't look her more than once, cos he prefers a big bum and "meatful" woman. That is beauty for him
4. Some will call you ugly if they don't like you.
And so on.
But: I don't see PEJ as ugly, she's a beautiful woman and Ijaws are beautiful grin

i know what you are trying to do. you want to confuse these tan rats and PDP so they cant figure you out. abeg that pej is a fat ugly monkey agree. dont assssslick abeg
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
Imagine our first lady cat walking and tell me what you see.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by phemmyjohnson: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
diluminati:

i know what you are trying to do. you want to confuse these tan rats and PDP so they cant figure you out. abeg that pej is a fat ugly monkey agree. dont assssslick abeg
diluminati:

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by phemmyjohnson: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
INSTINCTS:

patient jonathan still got it oo..
She can still roll that arsss..
From a reliable source:: I heard she still gives head to Gej
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
phemmyjohnson:

patient jonathan still got it oo..
She can still roll that arsss..
From a reliable source:: I heard she still gives head to Gej
Are you sure you are not the 'reliable source'.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by Gbawe: 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
Not a fan of PEJ but our first lady is prettier than most of these 'drag queens'. This is a choice biased towards fair skin only because most of these woman are not beautiful in my opinion. The Cameroonian first lady, WTF shocked shocked shocked Imagine seeing that in a dark alley at night !!!!!
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
Gbawe:
Not a fan of PEJ but our first lady is prettier than most of these 'drag queens'. This is a choice biased towards fair skin only because most of these woman are not beautiful in my opinion. The Cameroonian first lady, WTF shocked shocked shocked Imagine seeing that in a dark alley at night !!!!!
100% correct
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by Youngsage: 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
phemmyjohnson:

C'mon!!
This is Nigerian First Lady dude!!
You have to be more patriotic like " killing yaself right now"
wow Nigerian first lady! Huh

O.k. Done that. What next? undecided

See, you aren't even as patroitic.
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by phemmyjohnson: 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
INSTINCTS:
Are you sure you are not the 'reliable source'.

And is this what ur "INSTINCT" is telling you??
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by vedd: 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
INSTINCTS:
All these people self grin

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by phemmyjohnson: 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
Gbawe:

Honestly!!
I don't think our madam stands a chance up there..
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by godofwar666(m): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
diluminati:
wow that white first lady of ivory coast is. FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
So you want me to scroll back and look for the ivory coast lady undecided TFU u shld have knw the acronyms of TFU by now
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by Tenim47(m): 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
diluminati:
wait. this no.6 looks like smigle from lord of the rings, abah pej fine pass am now
Datz wat am even wonderin, aw is she prettier dan dame
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by phemmyjohnson: 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
Youngsage:

wow Nigerian first lady! Huh

O.k. Done that. What next? undecided

See, you aren't even as patroitic.

Have you ever heard of invincible patriotism..
Nah u don't..
In other foreign countries,
Sumone will have to Hang his balls up in the ceiling after reading such news..
That's true patriotism..
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by omenka(m): 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
Gbawe:
I'm beginning to think this guy's my twin brother!!! shocked
Re: Dame Patience Jonathan Doesn’t Make List Of Africa’s Prettiest First Ladies by RockMaxi: 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
Probably taking a cue from her husband’s recent
aversion to being included on lists,
Dame Patience Jonathan‘s name is not on the
list.

Person wey fine go know, you don't need a magazine listing. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

BOMBSHELL: Over 70% Of Northerners Are Illiterates-atiku / What Olamide (badoo) Said Today @ APC RALLY / 2017 Oil Blocs Allocation - Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.