Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,833 members, 7,956,153 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

Messi About To Break Spanish Goal Record *(one Goal Left)* - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi About To Break Spanish Goal Record *(one Goal Left)* (993 Views)

Ronaldo Has More Champions League Goal Record Than Arsenal / Messi Breaks La Liga All Time Goal Record! / FIFA Refuses To Back Messi Or Chitalu For Goal Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi About To Break Spanish Goal Record *(one Goal Left)* by Menaha(m): 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tonight Messi had his 250th goal in the la liga after Barca beat Elbar 3 - 0 nearing Telmo Zaragoza's 251th la liga goals.
Just 1 goal left for him.
Maybe he'll acheive that on 25th oct, 2014 when barca will meet real madrid for the highly anticipated El classico.
Re: Messi About To Break Spanish Goal Record *(one Goal Left)* by eunisam: 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
good4him.though e no add any value to my life but i love success.
Re: Messi About To Break Spanish Goal Record *(one Goal Left)* by Baddestguyp(m): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
good for him but the most important thing is for barca to win trophies this season
Re: Messi About To Break Spanish Goal Record *(one Goal Left)* by cr7lomo: 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ronaldo about to break record as well , 1 hat trick left
Re: Messi About To Break Spanish Goal Record *(one Goal Left)* by Menaha(m): 6:31am On Oct 19, 2014
cr7lomo:
same with messi, 1 hat trick left.
But who'll be the 1st to get it?
Re: Messi About To Break Spanish Goal Record *(one Goal Left)* by tuffgongjo(m): 7:24am On Oct 19, 2014
It is actually 2goals left.
Re: Messi About To Break Spanish Goal Record *(one Goal Left)* by cr7lomo: 7:49am On Oct 19, 2014
Menaha:

same with messi, 1 hat trick left.
But who'll be the 1st to get it?

I Wunt argue with u cos it's certain u don't watch football
Re: Messi About To Break Spanish Goal Record *(one Goal Left)* by Baddestguyp(m): 9:05am On Oct 19, 2014
cr7lomo:
must u bring cr7 into all messi threads?

I keep saying this, messi is compared with the likes of maradona and pele. cr7 fans should leave messi alone and compare ronaldo with ibrahimovic, neymar and hazard and Di Maria

1 Like

Re: Messi About To Break Spanish Goal Record *(one Goal Left)* by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2014
Baddestguyp:

I keep saying this, messi is compared with the likes of maradona and pele. cr7 fans should leave messi alone and compare ronaldo with ibrahimovic, neymar and hazard and Di Maria
GOD bless u o!!
Re: Messi About To Break Spanish Goal Record *(one Goal Left)* by Rounakid(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
Baddestguyp:

u take weed...?

(1) (Reply)

Real Reason Why Courtney Dike Rejected Nigeria's Bonus / Get Sure Matches To Win Your Bets Weekly / Do God Answer Sport Bet Prayers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.