Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,775 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

“Miss Nkem” Shows Off Her Assets On Instagram [photos] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Miss Nkem” Shows Off Her Assets On Instagram [photos] (10640 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 16-Year-Old Daughter On Instagram (Photos) / Mandisa Dlanga's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Hot mama !!! Linda Ikeji puts her assets on display in strapless pink gown - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Miss Nkem” Shows Off Her Assets On Instagram [photos] by luvlyqueen(f): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2014
too much of everything is nt good,dis one too much i wonder hw she'll be walking
Re: “Miss Nkem” Shows Off Her Assets On Instagram [photos] by Chaleeee: 9:34am On Oct 19, 2014
chijoy7:
All I see is fat nothing more

1 Like

Re: “Miss Nkem” Shows Off Her Assets On Instagram [photos] by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2014
I can bet my last month salary dat she's weaaring a corset or magic blah blah blah dat ladies wear. undecided
I wonder the place of face in defining beauty nowadays.
"Fat" has is now d defining factor/requirement...smh
Kachisbarbie:
I don't envy her, she looks like she is being squashed by her own bo*bs. angry
...but I must commend her flat tummy, some slim girls don't even have. She has a nice dress sense and neat.

1 Like

Re: “Miss Nkem” Shows Off Her Assets On Instagram [photos] by MrHeff(m): 9:51am On Oct 19, 2014
Lol! All I see is body magic
Re: “Miss Nkem” Shows Off Her Assets On Instagram [photos] by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2014
Lmao! cheesy
Make she no go put her brain to work.
Later some ladies 'll start shouting "ladies r only seen as sez objects"...#Lawbish undecided
martyns303:

She is just fat, told her outright on her IG page that she is fat and she blocked me.
Re: “Miss Nkem” Shows Off Her Assets On Instagram [photos] by nickz(m): 10:03am On Oct 19, 2014
fr3do:
Akpa nsi
gringringrin lmao
you just reminded of one of my auntiescheesycheesycheesy
Re: “Miss Nkem” Shows Off Her Assets On Instagram [photos] by fr3do(m): 10:12am On Oct 19, 2014
nickz:
gringringrin lmao
you just reminded of one of my auntiescheesycheesycheesy

Picture of your Aunty's backside or ....... U know na!
cheesy
Re: “Miss Nkem” Shows Off Her Assets On Instagram [photos] by Babawalter(m): 10:26am On Oct 19, 2014
:DSeriously short thick girls rock, this girl is making me drool, not some skinny or too fat dirty female mammoths.
Re: “Miss Nkem” Shows Off Her Assets On Instagram [photos] by Babawalter(m): 10:28am On Oct 19, 2014
luvlyqueen:
too much of everything is nt good,dis one too much i wonder hw she'll be walking

She will be floating on air, her ass na parachute undecided
Re: “Miss Nkem” Shows Off Her Assets On Instagram [photos] by luvlyqueen(f): 10:37am On Oct 19, 2014
Babawalter:

She will be floating on air, her ass na parachute undecided
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: “Miss Nkem” Shows Off Her Assets On Instagram [photos] by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 19, 2014
tranxo:

Neat and nice are not words I'll attribute to her. Trashy says it best.

Chai, fear God o. I am surprised this is coming from a guy though. I was expecting you people to like it o

Lol @WoodcrestMayor : yea, she's possibly putting on a corset, that's why she looks like she is suffocating

1 Like

Re: “Miss Nkem” Shows Off Her Assets On Instagram [photos] by Babawalter(m): 10:59am On Oct 19, 2014
luvlyqueen:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

I'm sure yours is well carved, making yuu catwalk
tongue
Re: “Miss Nkem” Shows Off Her Assets On Instagram [photos] by valmunich(m): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2014
Juliaann:
The ass is too muchshocked
Happy birthday annv smiley
Re: “Miss Nkem” Shows Off Her Assets On Instagram [photos] by nickz(m): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2014
fr3do:

n
Picture of your Aunty's backside or ....... U know na!
cheesy
her ass isn't big ohshockedgrin

just that when she sees girls with big ass she's always shouting
'ike nsi'
when i found out the meaning then ehn
laugh tire
Re: “Miss Nkem” Shows Off Her Assets On Instagram [photos] by fr3do(m): 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
nickz:
her ass isn't big ohshockedgrin

just that when she sees girls with big ass she's always shouting
'ike nsi'
when i found out the meaning then ehn
laugh tire

cheesy
Re: “Miss Nkem” Shows Off Her Assets On Instagram [photos] by fairygeh(f): 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
It's too much
Re: “Miss Nkem” Shows Off Her Assets On Instagram [photos] by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
Na this type the late Dr. Chuba Okadigbo go describe as a "mass of protoplasm" (as he used to describe Ayim Pius Ayim those days), lol.

It's not sexy abeg. I don 'experience' a couple of her type before. . .they are all the same. When you strip her of those clothes (and the corset underneath), you would be confronted with a grisly abundance of flab and stretchmarks. Watching her stride down the room in her full naked glory, you would wonder how you ended up in the same room with a hippopotamus.

1 Like

Re: “Miss Nkem” Shows Off Her Assets On Instagram [photos] by luvlyqueen(f): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
Babawalter:

I'm sure yours is well carved, making yuu catwalk
tongue
nt really
Re: “Miss Nkem” Shows Off Her Assets On Instagram [photos] by Drahmah: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ike nsi!
Re: “Miss Nkem” Shows Off Her Assets On Instagram [photos] by tranxo(m): 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Chai, fear God o. I am surprised this is coming from a guy though. I was expecting you people to like it o

Lol @WoodcrestMayor : yea, she's possibly putting on a corset, that's why she looks like she is suffocating
Really? Well, I'm not your everyday kinda guy. I got taste......THAT....is tasteless... pun intended. smiley
Re: “Miss Nkem” Shows Off Her Assets On Instagram [photos] by benkings(m): 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
I tot op was referring to nkem owo ukwa's wife
Re: “Miss Nkem” Shows Off Her Assets On Instagram [photos] by Gbolask24(m): 4:29am On Oct 20, 2014
But the girl make sense na
Re: “Miss Nkem” Shows Off Her Assets On Instagram [photos] by Gbolask24(m): 8:22am On Oct 20, 2014
I will like to date her
Re: “Miss Nkem” Shows Off Her Assets On Instagram [photos] by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:36am On Oct 21, 2014
If this kind lady remove her clothes ehhhh, you will hate fat.
Re: “Miss Nkem” Shows Off Her Assets On Instagram [photos] by gbolaskblog(m): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2014
Passing by

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Remaries / Hot bikini PHOTOS that will get you wet of Nollywood Most Beautiful Actress / Ugezu: Make It An Offence For Influencers To Influence Products They Don't Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.