Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Start With 2500naira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start With 2500naira. (842 Views)

Business You Can Start With Just #4000 / What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start With 2500naira. by bakandow11: 12:00am On Oct 19, 2014
It always pain me wen i see thread under investment and bizness ending with email contact on how to mke money. If you are reading this be prepared to change your life. I didnot pay a dime to get this well u really cant say because i made some friend online that told me to risk it.
these are d step u nid to follow
1.i believe u av more than one account, take d less important then make a deposite of 2500naira
2. if i could get help on nairaland it wnt cost me anytin to gve bak, after dat mke sure u av an atm for d account.
3. goto www.aliexpress.com
4. fill d form, av an account thre, den mke sure u knw ur zip code or postal code., u can only do dis biz in a place whre d post office is still wrking
5 am sure of kwara state dat was whre i was doin d biz
6. search for any product u like den mke paymnt
7. u will get a tracking no after like for days bit mke sure u open a dialogue/ chat with d buyer and also.mke sure u go to cafe so dat u can do d neccessary research on d mtrl, like previous buyer comment and may b free shipping to naija
8. u can add to buy list den mke payment on ur phone in ur room tru ur atm.
9. snce its an account u dnt really use so u only put money wen u av wat to buy
10. email will be sent to u to confirm u payment den tracking number hve after ur good as been shipped
11. sorry for d english , if u ar not sure den try buy a 1000naira worth good
12. u will recieve a call from d post office wen ur gud arrive den u can pik it up
SO PPLE REFFERING OTHeRS TO EMAIL am srry if i spoil ur biz and givin bak to whre i met sme1 who help me up.

1 Like

Re: Start With 2500naira. by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 19, 2014
Well done sire; I think ur explanation is not lucid ; u were in a haste to finish up; I guess..
Re: Start With 2500naira. by Tweetums(f): 8:25am On Oct 19, 2014
Lol

nonsense
Re: Start With 2500naira. by bakandow11: 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
check the website, you will get the details of all you need thre, gve it a trial Even if the ark of noah was made to visit every household and wait for 30min, arrogance will never allow some to catch up
www.aliexpress.com. open an account on the web with correct information, buy an item that as free delivery to nigeria then on your account you will get a tracking number to monitor its movement it takes like two weeks though.
Goodluck
Re: Start With 2500naira. by Booty4me: 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
Gibberish

(1) (Reply)

Ever Had To Deal With Nafdac? Please Advise A Brother / How It Can Be Possible To Earn 150,000naira Weekly / Nigerian Gsm Phone Numbers Categorized LGA By LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.